Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 16. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 01:21:14 AM
Yes as we can see Alt coins are also playing well in these Cryptocurrencies market and also they are building up their potential in this market up to their terms to sustain further in this market. and yes as we all can agree Alt coins do have a bright future in this Cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 12:58:11 AM
Altcoins will benefit you if you buy at a good altcoin and immediately sell back the profits you expect. If you are an investor, look for ICOs that run good future projects. It will be very valuable if you save long term. Don't worry about seeing the red market, be patient when the price of bitcoin, ethereum rises, altcoins will rise. And you will benefit.
Activity: 39
August 17, 2018, 12:48:25 AM
Bitcoin is without a doubt the best decision, it's history demonstrate to us that when there is a drop btc rises ath, it is constantly similar to that, now I think individuals are going distraught in bitcoin puting live reserve funds, taking credits and so on this is my conclusion.. most alts are going down, however pattern will change soon or later and alts will be green once more. In crypto you should be tolerant this is one thing that I have learnt up until now.
Activity: 99
August 16, 2018, 03:29:33 PM
calm down, you have to be patient it is a little difficult for a beginner to invest here. but if you are patient and don't give up you will receive extraordinary results from your work.
copper member
Activity: 83
August 16, 2018, 03:22:57 PM
Yes, in my opinion for the next few years we will all be very surprised by the fact that we will see in the cripto currency market, Bitcoin can stop being number one.

Why can it stop being number 1? Now bitcoin has 53% dominance. Does he have competitors now?! Who?! The Ethereum?! Ethereum has very few chances, because he himself has very strong rivals. And besides, the Ethereum has very big problems with speed, which has not yet been solved. So bitcoin is likely to be first for a very long time!
Activity: 60
August 16, 2018, 02:31:29 PM
 theres a lot of altcoin project, some of it are scam or developers wants you to invest to their project.But in the end their going to dump their tokens and run away together with your money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 09:32:48 AM
I believe that you should not spend too much time trying to understand what will happen to bitcoin. Sometimes it's easier to deal with some altcoyins and work with them away from the main sensation of the virtual money market.
Activity: 90
August 16, 2018, 05:19:35 AM
Many altcoins have no future and they just disappear . But there are good altcoins which on the contrary a good future
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 05:13:04 AM
Yes altcoin has a future but you need to identify first which is the best altcoin that can give you more gains, so basically you need to research more about a coin that you will hold because you will be the one to benefit for it. For you to learn more try to watch some prediction of some youtuber and how they research for a potential altcoin to buy.
Activity: 85
August 16, 2018, 05:09:27 AM
The altcoin is a trend. I believe that the altcoin is not so easy to die. The death is the project without products. The blockchain needs the altcoin to expand. Many applications require the technology of the altcoin. This is far from Bitcoin itself can do it
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 05:04:38 AM
I see altcoin as a short-term investment, as most altcoin can't last long.

You are right, the life of many altcoins in the market is extremely short. However, there are really worthwhile projects that are very suitable for long-term investments. For me, one of such promising projects is Caspian. A holistic and innovative Caspian project offers institutional investors the tools, which are necessary for the full use of crypto-space, and at the same time this is based on experienced customer support. Caspian raises the topic concerning institutional investors, which was not previously considered qualitatively. That is why the project is of such interest.

I'm disappointed with the statistics of successful but closed projects within a few months after the fund-raising, this is approximately 70% of the projects every month. Only the strongest remain.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
August 16, 2018, 05:01:01 AM
Only it is not known when this future will come . Prices are falling lower and lower and when it will stop is unknown
Because a lot of people only thinks for a short term goal right? But you didn't realize right now is a very good opportunity for all the people who wants to start cryptocurrency especially for all the people who bought BTC at all time high they can buy the dip so they can break even and you think the market is always going down? If you thinking that thing cryptocurrency is not for you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
August 16, 2018, 04:57:46 AM

You are right, the life of many altcoins in the market is extremely short. However, there are really worthwhile projects that are very suitable for long-term investments. For me, one of such promising projects is Caspian. A holistic and innovative Caspian project offers institutional investors the tools, which are necessary for the full use of crypto-space, and at the same time this is based on experienced customer support. Caspian raises the topic concerning institutional investors, which was not previously considered qualitatively. That is why the project is of such interest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
August 16, 2018, 04:50:14 AM
However, in order to become a full monetary unit, it is necessary for the crypto-currencies to begin to fulfill other obligatory functions of money: to become a medium of exchange and learn to fulfill the role of a unit of account, that is, act as a measure of value in the economic system.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 04:49:25 AM
I believe that the altcoins have a good future. I am sure about that. Yes, some even all altcoins depend on bitcoin. But there would be no bitcoins there would be no crypto currency in general. So I think everything here is very connected.
Activity: 87
August 16, 2018, 04:48:10 AM
Only it is not known when this future will come . Prices are falling lower and lower and when it will stop is unknown
Activity: 96
August 16, 2018, 04:45:17 AM
Of course, I think that the future of altcoin is very beautiful. Only a small part of the garbage altcoin will be eliminated. Most of the altcoin will survive stubbornly. Encrypting this huge world is inseparable from altcoin. Bitcoin is unable to continue to be strong
Activity: 119
August 16, 2018, 04:37:19 AM
Activity: 126
August 16, 2018, 03:57:01 AM
Today technology continues to grow and altcoins are the result of technological developments. so I'm sure the altcoin will be more valuable in the future. about the current price, which you even say 6 months of holding but not getting a profit is you have to understand more about the altcoin and crypto that crypto is very difficult to predict. You only need to add patience and accuracy in choosing coins.
Activity: 110
August 16, 2018, 03:44:39 AM
As long as you hold your assets, do your assets experience active movement? Can your assets survive in a competition that is getting tighter? Before you decide to hold your coins, make sure that your coins are worthy of being held and can compete in improving their quality and popularity. So you will not be in vain with your efforts.
Pages:
Jump to: