Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 18. (Read 18838 times)

copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 11, 2018, 10:19:49 AM
Well it depends on what altcoins specially if it is for short term . I always look on utility tokens that will have a great opportunity to grow in the future like WPP Energy more and more countries are having a hard on how to solve Energy Crisis , WPP Energy is a global renewable energy provider that ensures users can easily access electricity with ease and also to preserve our environment !
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 10:18:40 AM
There are so many potential altcoin in crypto and if you haven't made profit on your investment, it means you did not select potential altcoins to invest in. Before you invest in a coin, take a very good time to do a research and be sure the coin is a promising one before you will invest in it and also have a target for how long to hold and know when to sell.
Until now I believe the future of alternativecoin is at a good stage because they are still in demand business in the market and at the same time their performance in this industry is getting better and better.
Activity: 126
August 11, 2018, 10:17:02 AM
No one can accurately predict the future of these projects, but in my opinion the future of altcoin will grow sharply and may replace cash.
Activity: 81
August 11, 2018, 10:07:44 AM
Any several altcoin in the market however just some of them will have future. Altcoin that have future is altcoin with great in on a very basic level, their group who comprise of expert and strong individuals , then point of the undertaking is intriguing and not the same as others. These altcoin could be ETH, WAVES,DASH,LTC,XMR and OMG.
Activity: 318
August 11, 2018, 08:39:52 AM
There are so many potential altcoin in crypto and if you haven't made profit on your investment, it means you did not select potential altcoins to invest in. Before you invest in a coin, take a very good time to do a research and be sure the coin is a promising one before you will invest in it and also have a target for how long to hold and know when to sell.
Activity: 154
August 11, 2018, 08:19:04 AM
It depends on the price of the altcoin that you buy if the price you buy is far more expensive with the price on the market now then you have to keep waiting until the price continues to soar. I think altcoin promises me. Stay patient because that will help
Activity: 364
August 11, 2018, 08:05:14 AM
Some alternative coins will not survive. I think that today's fall will kill many weak projects. Maybe it's good, because only the strongest should survive.
That's the positive effect of competition, bitcoin movement is killing the altcoins but we cannot say they'll fail because of the current
status of bitcoin. Once bitcoin will rise and we will see some altcoins will fail then it's appropriate to say that they fail.

I think Altcoin will lead the Blockchain technology of the future. But from now on we don't know which altcoin can. We must be careful in observing this space and must change our position to altcoins that are increasingly popular by the public in the future.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
August 11, 2018, 07:57:58 AM
Some alternative coins will not survive. I think that today's fall will kill many weak projects. Maybe it's good, because only the strongest should survive.
That's the positive effect of competition, bitcoin movement is killing the altcoins but we cannot say they'll fail because of the current
status of bitcoin. Once bitcoin will rise and we will see some altcoins will fail then it's appropriate to say that they fail.
August 11, 2018, 05:31:12 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 05:28:19 AM
For now, we all need a longer time than usual to hold our investment. Because the market is in a condition that is really not fit so that until now he has not given a signal to grow again. So, make sure you choose a good coin, where it has a large population behind it to support coins to grow. So, your efforts will produce sweet results and will not be in vain.
Activity: 571
August 11, 2018, 05:21:59 AM
If you invest in altcoins now in the long run, then you will be doomed to success. There are a lot of good altcoins, but you just need to be able to choose altcoins and sell them on time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 04:43:35 AM
for me
You need to wait longer to increase the market value.
You should always check on this site https://coinmarketcap.com/
so you know when to sell your altcoins.
Now you should have a trading strategy so you do not lose money. so goodluck to you
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 04:31:35 AM
They are very popular now. And I think that they will exist for a long time. So I advise everyone to get wet in them and also wish everyone good luck.
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 11, 2018, 04:17:42 AM
I believe that alternative coins have a future. These are very interesting projects that were created in order to improve people's lives. Such projects should live.
Activity: 112
August 11, 2018, 04:16:37 AM
Altcoin always have future. The problem is that the altcoin does have a future and altcoin is not a future. That depends a lot on the technology behind that altcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 04:16:23 AM
Altcoins will has great future now lot of altcoins in crypto market.Many altcoins will survive but some altcoins it's not applicable. Bitcoin is master of crypto currency don't compare altcoins with Bitcoin. All Altcoins are introduced unique purpose. It's making a new future
Activity: 126
August 11, 2018, 04:16:18 AM
From 0ct 2017 till now we have come along way. We have seen the proliferation of more altcoin that is diluting the market in a massive scale and investors losing their investment there by scaring new investors. Of new money doesn't come to the system altcojn will suffer more big blow.
Activity: 37
August 11, 2018, 04:16:09 AM
If you buy an altcoin when the crypto market experiences a decline, you might get a profit in the future. altcoin will experience a large increase every year.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 04:16:04 AM
If you have really worthwhile altcoins, then you need to keep them, because they will grow!
Activity: 36
August 11, 2018, 04:15:42 AM
I think if bitcoin crashes everything will obviously fall. Including eth. It will stay at that point for about a week until it settles. Even if that settlement point is at 0. Then you would see a rapid rise in eth and since eth would be the main trading pair the altcoins would follow. Everything would survive in the end. But honestly the only way btc crashes like that is if a unfixable bug is found in the code. But if it crashes there would be that turning point to Ethereum.

Pages:
Jump to: