Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 24. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 3
July 29, 2018, 07:42:32 AM
If you choose to buy potential altcoins then it only means you know what would be the next. Potential coin is good to hold for long term not just a matter of months but it is all about waiting for more months or possible years if the desire result is not yet happening. Better to convince yourself that you must wait and don't bother yourself with nothing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 07:33:13 AM
This game is all about a patience. If you wanna see a profit, you should be disciplined and hold your coins. It is a part of this game. Just wait and you wouldn't regret about this decision. It will pay off.
Yes that is ofcourse but it also requires your knowledge also and effort not only patience you need to learn everything here in order for you to be successful and right now a lot of altcoins has a real potential in the future and a lot of them also has no potential and possibly will don't have a value in the future.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
July 29, 2018, 05:32:56 AM
Altcoins give any profit only when hamsters come to the market and start buy all what they see. At this moment you can see "to the moon" "lamboo" and other fun phrases.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 05:17:07 AM
Unfortunately, many experts say about the rather gloomy prospects of the crypto market. But I believe that from the next year the situation will radically change for the better.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 05:13:46 AM
 I think the next trending can become the trending of blockchain to apply in the system of any field. The security is always the problem of any system if want to against attack from the hacker. Every year, a lot of companies spent much money to keep safe their data.
Activity: 86
July 28, 2018, 04:54:44 PM
i joined some airdrop too haha but i didnt work. some bountys were good but this period so die for earn money
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 04:53:00 PM
Various corrections are possible on the market. But in any case, I am confident in the gradual restoration of the positions of altcoins, already from the end of this year it will be possible to notice active growth.
Activity: 420
July 28, 2018, 03:15:18 PM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭
Maybe Altcoin you hold does not have good prospects for the future. But I believe that there are still many Altcoin that has good potential for the future. You must be careful in buying Altcoin you want.
Activity: 224
July 28, 2018, 02:59:59 PM
In my opinion not every altcoin has a good future. Altcoins can be a very profitable investment, if you make the right choice. I think altcoins future is more profitable because of the strong platform and blockchain technology that will be created by the trusted developers. Just pick up the right altcoins and have the promising value in the future for more profit,
Activity: 210
July 28, 2018, 02:58:47 PM
In fact, altcoins can be a very profitable investment, you can make a lot of profit from altcoins if you pick the right ones. I think that now altcoins are part of our life. They will always be around. Smiley Wink
Activity: 224
July 28, 2018, 02:58:20 PM
In my opinion, altcoin has a very good future and potential. Indeed business in crypto currency requires extra patience if you want a huge profit. Not just six months, you have to be patient for an unspecified time until the price in the market really goes up. If you are impatient then you will regret and not get any benefits at all. You should not give up. I was also very patient in waiting for the profit that I dreamed. If I stop now then my efforts so far will be in vain.
Activity: 126
July 28, 2018, 02:56:41 PM
I think that altkoins are a very good investment. Because if you choose a long-term investment you can get a very good income. The main thing here is patience and do not throw off everything in a panic.
Activity: 196
July 28, 2018, 02:52:47 PM
My altcoin is best coin in cryptocurrency . altcoin very  important profit you need to choose right time to buy  and sell a new business a big profit to bright future. so you can do it .
Activity: 85
July 28, 2018, 02:23:17 PM
This game is all about a patience. If you wanna see a profit, you should be disciplined and hold your coins. It is a part of this game. Just wait and you wouldn't regret about this decision. It will pay off.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 02:19:10 PM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

Could you write a list of your coins? 6 months is not much, the market can recover longer, have patience.
Activity: 126
July 28, 2018, 01:57:02 PM
By looking at the way that altcoin is increasing in cryptoworld, it can be said that in the future the Alcoin will be in a very important place.kyoki yah apne upyogkrtao  ko din parti din achha labh de rahi hai, jisse eske upyogkrta teji se badh rahe hai.
Activity: 218
July 28, 2018, 01:34:55 PM
Of course altcoins have any future. But not all altcoins have them. For example EOS and Cardano have any future, people know for what they create and what they provide, but don't know what want RDD.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
July 28, 2018, 01:13:24 PM
The future of altcoin is still unclear. You can only make assumptions,and conclusions from what is happening . I hope for improvements.

Is it, my friend? I thought we all (the guys on this Forum) believe that the cryptocurrency has the brightest future. I am sure, that in 4-5 years, we will all use the crypto and the blockchain technologies. So this mean you need to buy good coins and tokens to have in future amazing income!
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
July 28, 2018, 10:45:53 AM
I think the alternativecoin future is in the good state in this field of business
because they are doing fine and i cant see any threats that they will be down falls because they are still one of the demand business.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 08:25:31 AM
There are several tokens are scam and fraud that has been continuing to show up. But then again there are also many altcoins who has been showing a great potential through the market and their project has been providing more benefits to most people. And I could really say that altcoins do really have a more potential to grow in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: