Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 26. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 05:02:53 AM
Altcoin future is bright if crypto will become a mainstream. Blockchain projects not need to be 100% decentralized, they need to be safe,fast, and stable working and all this can be soon done with blockchain tech
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 04:59:22 AM
You must be more careful in choosing altcoin and buy it. Forget it yesterday, be patient 1 year then everything will change. periodically you see the price. Sell ​​your coins when prices go up, and buy them when prices are down do not. Do not sell it when the price falls, if you want to earn more profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 04:52:43 AM
Altcoins do have a future but not today or this year, maybe next year or a couple of years, we don't know exactly when but top cryptocurrencies do have a good future. But the only problem is when an Altcoin is pumping and at the same time Bitcoin's value wil drop, people will upset and complain about the event where their investments will lose profits.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 04:46:38 AM
I think most altcoins will die. This is especially true for tokens produced by ICO companies that do not have a product for the market. Such coins are not even added to the exchange. And this is good, because the cryptomarket does not need so many low-quality coins.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
July 25, 2018, 04:38:53 PM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

I also experienced the same incident as you. I bought a lot of Altcoins at the beginning of the year for a great price. And until now the price of Atlcoins continues to fall. I've had a lot of losses in the past few months. Hope all Altcoins will increase in this year. Huh Huh
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 02:34:40 PM
There are a lot of altcoin all around right now, many of them are not worthy investing in. It's only few altcoins that have a promising future.
Altcoins are good project to invest in. However, invest in those ones with a workable product and with the team that are ready to develop the project.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 25, 2018, 02:33:31 PM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭
hey, cheer up, mate! future is wonderful both for you and for altcoin Wink i strongly believe at least Eth will survive and grow into something significant and stable
Activity: 462
July 25, 2018, 02:30:35 PM
thankss😭
It goes without saying that alcoholics have a future. There are really worthy projects, which for today are already successful and working. Just the market now leaves much to be desired, but it will pass, you just have to wait.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
July 25, 2018, 01:59:58 PM
There is not good future of all altcoin in the crypto currency market because every coin ico is not launched with big project for long term business in the whole world. some coins really good and their developer are doing hard working to grow the coin and getting success day by day.If any body buy some top coins for their long time investment then there is guarantee to become a huge wealth of money.

I agree. The future of any altcoin depends on its success in long term projects. Mainly those coins are more preferred by investors and traders which can be used in long run as they are considered to be much more stable. 
Activity: 168
July 25, 2018, 01:56:01 PM
I think altcoins will live so much. How much there will be a crypto currency. And that means always. Yes, many of them are not permanent. But as soon as some disappear to replace new ones are born. So, that we have nothing to fear.
Activity: 192
July 25, 2018, 01:47:25 PM
thankss😭
See, there are always fluctuations in the market, we have to be patient. With coins like Lamden, Power house and Cardano, you have to be calm as they will rise for sure and you shall be satisfied.
Activity: 58
July 25, 2018, 01:35:06 PM
If you buy altcoin which dont provide anything this is the results.
Bitcoin lost on price only two times from January to now
For example Lisk lost seven times from January to now.

The most stable and secure think propably will be bitcoin (why? because have brand everyone who start with cryptocurrency will start and hear about BTC)  if you know what to do better will be altcoins.
Activity: 50
July 25, 2018, 01:24:04 PM
You haven’t made any money for half a year. I can only say that your luck is too bad.Some coins don't rise while you holding,the only thing you can do is acception.
Activity: 173
July 25, 2018, 01:17:31 PM
thankss😭
Man, you really have to wait and be calm ad composed. Your coin is not going anywhere, it shall soon give you very high profits and then you will get your earnings. Coins like Paragon, Cardano and Ripple for sure will rise.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 25, 2018, 01:14:20 PM
I personally believe that altcoin has a future. moreover, altcoin is increasingly using people. besides that some countries have started to legalize bitcoin or altcoin. for me altcoin is very profitable to increase my financial income. also a blessing for the unemployed.

You're right. Altcoins have a future, some projects have some prospects. It is necessary to understand that your investments may not bring instant profit, sometimes you will have to wait.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
July 25, 2018, 10:16:27 AM
To me, I do not fully believe in anyone's prediction, they may not be right and we believe they will probably fall into their trap. But now is a good time to buy altcoin, because the price of altcoin is constantly decreasing. If we do not buy now will regret it later
Activity: 90
July 25, 2018, 10:14:35 AM
it is depend on altcoin  to choose you .because if you choosen a altcoin make sure to read first you choosen altcoins to make sure a good profit and my point make a some  research to get a right altcoin token and get a high rofit because of your strategy on how to choose a right altcoins
Activity: 355
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
July 25, 2018, 10:12:23 AM
do not ever give up to explore altcoin, because the new altcoin is young, be patient
and bear it if you have altcoin from airdrops, I am sure for the future all altcoins
have a very high price, keep be patient do not give up because altcoin has a low price.
Activity: 97
July 25, 2018, 06:53:43 AM
Investing in cryptocurrency can be fruitful if we select the right coin to invest. That's why we have to be careful while investing our money in cryptocurrency. We can earn a good amount of money by trading Altcoins. On the other hand, there will be huge chance of big loss if we are new. Altcoin will be profitable if you hold it for the best altcoin. You must choose the best altcoin at the right time for future profit.
Activity: 23
July 25, 2018, 04:41:53 AM
It lies on everyone idea. To me, Altcoin future is of a brighter one. With the way Altcoin is operating now, it will be of a greater and brighter future. It is clear that Altcoin will last.
Pages:
Jump to: