Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 35. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 130
June 30, 2018, 06:45:35 PM
Lol! This is not the fault of altcoins and bitcoins. You did not make a profit because the whole market is falling, that's the reason. If you want to earn always, then learn to trade in a falling market or just wait! There is no eternal growth, but you are still surprised)
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 05:23:07 PM
one of the ways to have a good profit through altcoins is by participating in ICOs. also take note on project duration please. Meanwhile, their is a huge profit in altcoins sometimes, patience is the key. But above all, choosing the right altcoin or project matters a lot.
Activity: 73
June 30, 2018, 05:08:25 PM
A lot of them depend on the price of bitcoin right now. But I believe there will be a day when they are independent and not depend on any bitcoin anymore, altcoin will be in different worlds.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 30, 2018, 05:04:52 PM
The future of altcoin will probably be bleak, now many forces are gradually abandoning Crypto. But in my opinion, Crypto will be the best market in the next year, the price of the altcoin will bounce back.
Activity: 183
June 30, 2018, 05:04:07 PM
the number of subcoins in the digital currency market continues to increase. I think many subcoins scam so do not have future. but some of the projects are very successful and the white papers are good.
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 30, 2018, 05:02:35 PM
I think that it is much better to hold btc than altcoin, think about this because the price fluctuations are much higher when holding altcoin. I am not great expert yet but I am sure that you need to think about btc
Activity: 252
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
June 30, 2018, 05:01:38 PM
Maybe you chose the wrong altcoyins, or you took altcoin, whose delay time will be more than half a year.
Activity: 322
June 30, 2018, 05:00:32 PM
I think you have chosen the wrong one. Or sometime luck does't favor. Because it is really hard to find the best one from lots of ICO every month. But you must do hard work and need to do good research to find the best one. Remember the project which has good working product and good road map will success 99%, If there is no accident.
Thanks. Smiley
Opportunities in this market are great and there are still a lot of good ICO projects so that investors can join and work with the project. I think investors should have confidence in this market and long-term investment so that they do not have to worry too much about fluctuations. Thoroughly study the project before deciding to invest so that you do not have to worry too much when the market fluctuates.
Activity: 210
June 30, 2018, 04:57:13 PM
I'm glad I've joined cryptocurrency world because there is a future in here. And as I continue to grab the opportunity working here as my part-time job, what I believe it came true. This cryptocurrency works really helps me a lot through financially. I'm really glad that I've met bitcoin and cryptocurrency as well as other altcoins. It is just a matter of choosing what coins you wished to invest and do in trading. As there are many scammers nowadays that are really after your money. You should be wise in choosing of coins.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 30, 2018, 04:52:24 PM
The future of Crypto will grow stronger, I think this market is always the hottest market in the world, we can see that many people are coming to Crypto.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
June 30, 2018, 04:43:42 PM
Not all altcoins are beneficial. Not all of them develop. You just have to learn the coin and its potential.
Activity: 36
Merit: 8
ShowMeBizICO-The New Era of Exhibition Industry
June 30, 2018, 04:31:21 PM
I think you have chosen the wrong one. Or sometime luck does't favor. Because it is really hard to find the best one from lots of ICO every month. But you must do hard work and need to do good research to find the best one. Remember the project which has good working product and good road map will success 99%, If there is no accident.
Thanks. Smiley
Activity: 31
June 30, 2018, 03:20:39 PM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭
You do not really know the rules of the market, when you buy all coins you need to set a certain target, sell when people assume that the expected price will be higher while the value is too high exponentially. If you do not, then you should invest all your time, in the long run, forgot about it
Activity: 294
June 30, 2018, 03:15:42 PM
Altcoins have much more future than just etherium and bitcoin...  Just need to think with your head and buy infrastructure coins.  Can not earn those who do not understand anything in business and buys all sorts of nonsense. Cool
Activity: 238
June 30, 2018, 03:07:30 PM
I think the altcoin is good for investment in the future, because it will grow and will have more profit than you imagine.
Activity: 504
June 30, 2018, 03:04:18 PM
every few months I change my mind about altcoins, they so unstable, they could grow to the moon, or dissapear for ever, it dangerous
That's right, I just consider altcoin as a short-term investment, since most altcoin can not survive for long, and that lasts only a few known and already known ones such as ethereum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
June 30, 2018, 03:02:37 PM
If a big and long-lasting stagnation stars on the crypto market, there are definitely altcoins that will be forgotten and will just fade away in the history of crypto. But that's just how the things have to be to make more room for new alts with great plans and ideas Wink.

Alts will definitely stay relevant but top 100 could possibly see drastic changes.
Activity: 238
June 30, 2018, 02:58:16 PM
I think that with the Altcoins everything will be fine) Many people trust this because among the many new coins unique projects are found)))
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
June 30, 2018, 02:46:25 PM
every few months I change my mind about altcoins, they so unstable, they could grow to the moon, or dissapear for ever, it dangerous
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
June 30, 2018, 02:40:27 PM
The future of altcoins is uniquely promising, because bitcoins should have an alternative investment, what will happen if bitcoin does not have competition? Although altcoins hardly can now be considered a competition.
Pages:
Jump to: