Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 32. (Read 18838 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 12:43:15 PM
 it's hard for altcoin to survive in the future, only a few altcoins will survive and have good grades. Altcoin is very vulnerable to bankruptcy  Sad
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 12:00:21 PM
I'm generally sure that there will be 100-200 altcoyins. The market is very much oversaturated with unnecessary coins (conventional digital debris). Yes, the most important coins will remain.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 14, 2018, 10:25:52 AM
My dear Altcoins are very profitable. You have to buy it at the right time and sell it at the right time. If you keep picking shitcoins then expect that there will be no future from it, you just need to pick the right one. Smiley

I can see that altcoin has a better future when it comes to profit because many users are investing in altcoin instead of other alternative cryptocurrency so there’s no need to worry about the future of I am firmed believer that it it will be better.
Activity: 287
July 14, 2018, 10:14:39 AM
The electronic money market is in turmoil so it is understandable that some volatility is taking place. You should change your strategy and choose another one with more potential
Activity: 392
July 14, 2018, 09:04:16 AM
Not manu altcoins will survive , but most of stay here have great future and new levels of capitalisation and prices.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 14, 2018, 09:02:03 AM
If you keep 1 altcoyin simply to keep - the thick you are doing wrong.
You need to buy at the same price, wait until it grows and sells. Then invest in another altcoin.
Activity: 73
July 14, 2018, 08:48:13 AM
All the time we have to believe that everything will work out, but let's observe the market so that we do not lose everything too early. Too much cost us all.
Activity: 34
July 14, 2018, 08:47:01 AM
If you are investing in alternate cryptocurrencies, you should do a lot of research before investing on it. You should do a thorough research and it is much better that you'll read the whitepaper they are providing. Holding a good coin, I guess, will give you a future. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 41
July 14, 2018, 08:44:34 AM
At my opinion the main problem of altcoins is the number of the same bad projects, unfortunatly good and promising altcoins can't be found by people because of this problem.
Activity: 154
July 13, 2018, 02:36:27 PM
I strongly believe altocoin have great future and this is the best time to buy some altcoin and keep it in hold for couple of years,I think the price of altcoins will be more strong and all over the world there is huge support for crypto currency. there are many altcoin nowadays available to buy in market, but when you buy any altcoin you should study about it,many altcoin also scam. so be carefully before investing in altcoins. I think investing in altcoin is good and very high risk also.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 13, 2018, 02:10:36 PM
Now no one has received income for altcoyin. It is necessary to wait until the market is restored. I think that the market will recover to winter, you just need to wait.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
July 13, 2018, 02:07:13 PM
I think it's hard for altcoin to survive in the future, only a few altcoins will survive and have good grades. Altcoin is very vulnerable to bankruptcy, so we need to be careful and should have good judgment. I personally make altcoin only as a short-term investment and only a moment later I moved my investment to another altcoin.
Activity: 364
July 13, 2018, 02:04:33 PM
This market is very diverse and now it is necessary to choose coins that are promising and will grow after a certain time, for me it is PundiX, a good idea of the project which is embodied by the developers and I think that over time, it will grow very much in price
Activity: 560
July 13, 2018, 01:58:14 PM
What is altcoin? Question of definition is very important, because ETH, NEO, Monero, Stellar, NEM - all of them altcoins with interersting technology and with great future. From the other side we have the huge number of shit coins, without any future, on the bottom of the market.
copper member
Activity: 140
July 13, 2018, 01:32:21 PM
possible to split your portfolio and save half of it in btc and eth, and you can trade alts with another one part. Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
July 12, 2018, 03:13:39 PM
Bitcoin is on the rise as usual, but I think that Altcoins have great profits if your choose wisely, need good research and study whitepaper, see their roadmap and check the team behind the ICO.

As usual? lol Grin And what happened previous seven month, usual? Smiley
Research of course is very important thing but sometimes even it doesn't help - good projects forget about marketing Sad
Activity: 154
July 12, 2018, 05:14:33 AM
In my opinion, I think the future for some altcoins is not certain. Bitcoin is still rising and it will moon soon. Some altcoins will die mostly because some of them have a really bad project. I think that 50% of the altcoins are going to die in the near future except they have a good project in place to back it up.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 05:06:29 AM
For some of them, most not.
Activity: 40
July 11, 2018, 01:00:54 PM
The problem is that people get in crypto with hopes or dreams to get profit in a short term. But yeah cryptocurrency is about patience. You have to invest for a long term and wait years to earn really good amount of money because it is how it works. But there also could be that your projects are just unsuccessful
Activity: 196
July 11, 2018, 06:50:03 AM
There is a future for aloins. Maybe you're not there to invest? Sometimes you do not even have time to follow the market as everything happens quickly, but from someone it's the other way around.
Pages:
Jump to: