Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 31. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
July 17, 2018, 08:38:01 AM
Altcoins Have a unique product and capability , All of them have unique future everything is listed down in the whitepapers we just need to pick what is the best for us because not everything pumps But altcoin has a very good future because we can earn big profit to it than bitcoin which already pumped in years.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 08:36:02 AM
Maybe because the altcoins that you have chosen where shitcoins,spend a lot of time in researching first before you invest to any of these shitcoins because most of the existing and new altcoins are coming from shitty people who just want to make more money.
But sometimes think it's hard for altcoin to survive in the future, only some altcoin will survive and have good grades. Altcoin is very vulnerable to bankruptcy, so we need to be cautious and must have a good judgment. But I made altcoin only as a short-term investment and after a while I transferred my investment to another altcoin.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 08:30:48 AM
SHould do well in the future, who knows which ones though.
Activity: 14
July 17, 2018, 05:58:47 AM
Maybe because the altcoins that you have chosen where shitcoins,spend a lot of time in researching first before you invest to any of these shitcoins because most of the existing and new altcoins are coming from shitty people who just want to make more money.
Activity: 98
July 17, 2018, 05:50:45 AM
I think that if you choose the right altcoin and keep it for a long time, I am very sure that you also have a bright future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 05:12:56 AM
If you want to develop in the world of crypto currency and get profit and the opportunity to learn something new, then turn your attention to this project! DATABLOCKCHAIN
https://www.dbc.io
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bxunty-datablockchainio-official-bounty-campaign-thread-3637821
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
July 17, 2018, 04:52:27 AM
All price of crypto going down since january, i also still holding some altcoin since that month and the price been drop to 1/10 , but iam sure the price will be back to peak again, because crypto will be mainstream in near future. Just use this mistake as experienced, which holding is wrong and we should trade it to minimize the risk.
Activity: 147
July 17, 2018, 04:42:56 AM
indeed after the rise of coin prices in the market at the end of last year lapse of several months directly dropped and the price has survived until recently, and if you look at the current market conditions, almost all the coins on the market have increased significantly since some a day ago, maybe this is the first step the market will recover again, and maybe from this state the altcoin you hold will also increase as well
Activity: 221
July 17, 2018, 04:39:02 AM
Altcoint for the future I think will experience a better development, if not lucky to invest in altcoint you only need patience because to get maximum results all need process, live and process it
Activity: 68
July 17, 2018, 04:30:38 AM
The future of altcoin is still unclear. You can only make assumptions,and conclusions from what is happening . I hope for improvements.
Activity: 126
July 17, 2018, 04:29:04 AM
The thing is the crypto currency has a very big future. You can earn a lot of money in this market, but you need to learn a lot and be able to analyze news related to the crypto-currency market and the market itself.
Activity: 210
July 17, 2018, 04:17:41 AM
Be patient because to get big benefits you need to be patient and try with a smart strategy.
Altcoin is very profitable and all depends on market conditions.
You must wait until the Cryptocurrency market becomes restored and the altcoin price rises.
So you can sell your altcoin and make a profit.
Activity: 32
July 15, 2018, 12:38:03 PM
Bitcoin is becoming more important, a new of transaction and payment method and Altcoin is very profitable, you just need to choose the right and you do not be discouraged.
Activity: 252
July 15, 2018, 09:32:09 AM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

You need to choose the right alt in order for you to profit. Altcoins are very profitable, if you keep picking those shitcoins then expect that there's no future from it.
Yes you are right with that one but ofcourse you also need to learn technical analysis so you can read the chart and know when is the perfect time to buy and when is the perfect time to sell. It will maximize your profit and minimize your losses. Goodluck to all of us.
Activity: 114
July 15, 2018, 09:23:53 AM
I believe that altcoin has a very competitive advantage. But the future of altcoin is depends on the the users. Because every users make there future about there holding their tokens.
Activity: 124
July 14, 2018, 01:46:58 PM
I believe that the new projects have no future, there will be already established projects and there will be no more than 10 of them, the rest without prospects
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I LOVE ADABS
July 14, 2018, 01:20:17 PM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

Not every altcoin will have a very good future because the growth of the coins is always depending on the developers and how good is their marketing skills in order to get more investors.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 01:05:44 PM
Why do you ask yourself these questions? Do you want to be rich one day? If yes, you have to risk, that's why you hold as long as you need to, crypto is bright future, it's development like the internet for example, normal people are a little bit scared now, but it gets better and Bitcoin and even altcoins will go up. Don't lose you faith.
Activity: 364
July 14, 2018, 12:48:33 PM
Dont get tired buddy. You really have a long way to go. Right now is the time you need to rejoice because the green days are in the pipeline to come and you will smile soon.
Activity: 112
July 14, 2018, 12:45:36 PM
I think it's very risky . Investments in altcoins. Though despite what you keep.
Pages:
Jump to: