Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 37. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
June 28, 2018, 10:41:07 AM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

chances are you are looking for a less precise altcoin. so you lose for 6 months. you should be more careful and consider all that is in the project that we live.
of course, you heed to make some kind of research before you finally decide to put your money i to some proje ts
though it is really hard to predict thongs about economy and so on, i think that we should remember that the future is in cryptocurrencies
June 28, 2018, 10:40:25 AM
Depending on what altcoin you've invested in, it can be quite profitable.

Indeed, some good altcoin can survive in market and that altcoin will increasing the price. Many altcoin success with their project and have working product, beside that some reputable company have partnertship with them.
We should not thing all altcoin bad, because some altcoin is good investment
I think, all of us can have a future in altcoin. As long as you know how to find the best altcoin, you can benefit greatly. Find a better altcoin that is beneficial to you. Find one that is legitimate and you should check it if it is worthy to be trusted. Be gentle in choosing altcoin so you can make a profit and have nothing. Simply have enough knowledge.
alt oin will defifnetely rule the world or tbey are foing tombecome, at lesat, one of te most important things in the future econom6
June 28, 2018, 10:39:44 AM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭
there ar e alott of in store for altvoins, anf i think ee should get prepared for lpeasant an dunoleasant surpruses in the future
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 10:38:46 AM

Indeed, some good altcoin can survive in market and that altcoin will increasing the price. Many altcoin success with their project and have working product, beside that some reputable company have partnertship with them.
I think, all of us can have a future in altcoin. As long as you know how to find the best altcoin, you can benefit greatly. Find a better altcoin that is beneficial to you. Find one that is legitimate and you should check it if it is worthy to be trusted. Be gentle in choosing altcoin so you can make a profit and have nothing. Simply have enough knowledge.
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 10:35:10 AM
thankss😭

chances are you are looking for a less precise altcoin. so you lose for 6 months. you should be more careful and consider all that is in the project that we live.
of course, you heed to make some kind of research before you finally decide to put your money i to some proje ts
June 28, 2018, 10:34:22 AM
You do not be discouraged. Despite the fall of the price of the altcoins will come a rise of the same soon, maybe you should only rethought in that altcoins are investing probably, this is where problem lay.

I think that rising and falling prices in trading activities would have been commonplace, and even now the price of altcoin is declining but it is still your intention to keep the altcoin you have, because if the altcoin you have now has a good prospect of course need to not panic in the face of the price decline.and I believe the price of altcoin will increase again in the next few weeks.

Altcoin have a good future, we need to select properly which coin need to hold, and if hold be sure not get into a trap in the rise and fall its price we need a heart of steel and determined to get what profit do we expect.
altcoin is a step to the fututre, so peope should srart learning and collect knowledge about them as they need to get prepared for the future
Activity: 753
June 28, 2018, 10:33:40 AM
At a time when the market is very low prices - it is difficult to believe in the future of the crypto currency and further recovery of the market, but if you look at the history of the development of the Crypto currency, you can confidently say that the prices will increase, and the crypto-currencies will gain even more popularity.
Activity: 551
June 28, 2018, 10:33:20 AM
thankss😭

June 28, 2018, 10:33:09 AM
I think yes
First of all altcoins have some future and many investor invest in the altcoins because they earn some profit of it, Actually ill earn a lot in altcoins because some of them have some potential to increase of there prices. So for now i'm still buying altcoins and holding them.
altcoins will have a great future and ui think that they will become the main currecy so poeple, think about it
June 28, 2018, 10:32:33 AM
thankss😭
altcoin will have agrwt future, thay eill be the cyurrencybif the fututee and pekple shoul start to possess them to get ready
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 10:31:29 AM
I think yes
First of all altcoins have some future and many investor invest in the altcoins because they earn some profit of it, Actually ill earn a lot in altcoins because some of them have some potential to increase of there prices. So for now i'm still buying altcoins and holding them.
Activity: 70
June 28, 2018, 10:27:37 AM
it is possible to split your portfolio and save half of it in btc and eth, and you can trade alts with another one part. It might bring you nice profits as well as it is connected with some risks, so you need to do your own research.
Activity: 280
June 28, 2018, 06:10:56 AM
You do not be discouraged. Despite the fall of the price of the altcoins will come a rise of the same soon, maybe you should only rethought in that altcoins are investing probably, this is where problem lay.

I think that rising and falling prices in trading activities would have been commonplace, and even now the price of altcoin is declining but it is still your intention to keep the altcoin you have, because if the altcoin you have now has a good prospect of course need to not panic in the face of the price decline.and I believe the price of altcoin will increase again in the next few weeks.

Altcoin have a good future, we need to select properly which coin need to hold, and if hold be sure not get into a trap in the rise and fall its price we need a heart of steel and determined to get what profit do we expect.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
June 28, 2018, 06:07:16 AM
The future for alt coins will be different for each project; some will disappear, other will see phenomenal growth. With that said, DYOR and pick the winners.
Activity: 350
June 28, 2018, 05:59:52 AM
thankss😭

Altcoins are very profitable, you just need to pick the right one. You have to buy it at the right time and sell it at the right time. If you keep picking shitcoins then expect that there will be no future from it.
with Bitcoin growing and bringing Bitcoin into a very strong coin. indeed for Altcoin who strive to continue to grow will bring Altcoin into a coin that is so increased and able to have a better future development.

I can see brighter future that altcoin brings, but it still depends on the altcoin you are holding.crypto market has alot of alts and most of it do not survive. Make sure you don't follow the wrong alts..
Activity: 266
June 28, 2018, 04:05:07 AM
Altcoins will has great future now lot of altcoins in crypto market.Many altcoins will survive but some altcoins it's not applicable. Bitcoin is master of crypto currency don't compare altcoins with Bitcoin. All Altcoins are introduced unique purpose. It's making a new future.
Activity: 112
June 28, 2018, 04:02:45 AM
It's hard to find good Altcoin. You need to do good research for it. Employees need to check their linked pages. Does it benefit people? You also need to check if it fits the road map.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 28, 2018, 03:31:55 AM
thankss😭

Altcoins are very profitable, you just need to pick the right one. You have to buy it at the right time and sell it at the right time. If you keep picking shitcoins then expect that there will be no future from it.
with Bitcoin growing and bringing Bitcoin into a very strong coin. indeed for Altcoin who strive to continue to grow will bring Altcoin into a coin that is so increased and able to have a better future development.
"Survive". This is the right and the key word. Unfortunately, not all coins will survive to this "bright future". About bitcoin. Lol, there is no crypto-market without bitcoin today, dude
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 03:18:46 AM
thankss😭

Activity: 756
Merit: 12
June 28, 2018, 03:08:02 AM

Pages:
Jump to: