Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 57. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 02:47:11 AM
yes, the future of altcoin is very promising and also very bright in the future, you do not worry about your investment, because you will get a big recovery with your investment, and you can be patient waiting until the price is higher.

You do not have to keep all the assets in one altcoin but for some altcoin. And its very long movement altcoin is not as fast as bitcoin but altcoin can become very expensive when the bitcoin price is stable
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 06:16:58 AM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

I recommend just keeping your coins to better times. The market has already begun to recover, just wait and you will be happy.
Activity: 294
May 01, 2018, 04:49:54 AM
You better sell your altcoin because now the price of altcoin is greening and this is a good time to sell it and make a profit as many people wait this time, if you are afraid to sell your altcoin right now you can hold it until the altcoin price is stable

Activity: 224
May 01, 2018, 03:09:02 AM
It depends I think on what are you calling as a profit. So if $400 for you is not a profit, maybe some people would be happy with $100
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
May 01, 2018, 03:05:22 AM
Yes, you must be patient to wait when the time you want can be realized. And now maybe you will be happy if you still maintain your altcoins. Altcoin is now increasingly rising its name. Many new altcoins are emerging, and many senior altcoins are now well developed to invest in the long run. In my opinion, this is a new renewal for the increasingly clear future of crypto
Activity: 276
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 02:59:37 AM
Depending on the Altcoin you held for the last 6 months, if you have bought it for the highest price than you may have to wait longer to benefit from it and if you have bought some shitcoins when pumped by some pump group than you may never get a profit of them. But now you should have a better research and be patient in choosing Altcoin so you can invest in Altcoin which can better profit.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
May 01, 2018, 02:55:05 AM
Ethereum will hit 3000 by the end of this year. Its enough to figure it out how the other altcoins will go.
We are still not in bull run and waiting for  10000 usd for bitcoin to confirm bull run .
So still waiting and praying for all altcoins
Activity: 266
May 01, 2018, 02:52:09 AM
The problem is that people get in crypto with hopes or dreams to get profit in a short term. But yeah cryptocurrency is about patience. You have to invest for a long term and wait years to earn really good amount of money because it is how it works. But there also could be that your projects are just unsuccessful
Activity: 345
May 01, 2018, 02:21:35 AM
I believe in Ambit Mining ICO https://ambitmining.io/ which showed good performance during this year. 
But I prefer more innovative projects while investing.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
April 30, 2018, 09:08:11 AM
I am not really entirely sure this is really needed. A mentor will tell you exactly what you might find out by yourself or by simple observation and analysis. Kind of believe altcoin trading is pure gambling, rather than an educated gambling.
Activity: 144
April 30, 2018, 07:52:17 AM
Not all Altcoins will have a future, some are just too weak to survive but the ones that will be strong enough to survive will be ok. I believe that the top 5 are the ones that will be Ok in the end.
Some altcoins will not have the same worth as those altcoins which already have been strong. Just choose carefully. It is the market that would dictate whether a coin will be strong or weak. Choose the coin which has a great potential of growing when the future comes for the reason that those will be the coins that will give you the profit.
Activity: 154
April 30, 2018, 05:42:10 AM
According to my experience some altcoins have an excellent potential and slowly they will get very bright future if they continue to improve their performance.
As they improve their performance then their customers will be increased in market with time then as their demand is increasing then their pricing will be increased. Smiley
Activity: 116
April 30, 2018, 05:28:01 AM
Of course, I think there is a bright future of Altcoin. The longer you hold, the more you earn. Because each project has its own development road map, sometimes it takes several years for their development. It also depends on the team, how much capital has been collected for ICO and many other factors.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 04:43:10 AM
According to statistics in 2017, about 47% of projects were scum. It means they have no future. If there are such coins in your portfolio, then you should not expect profit from them. We need to carefully select projects that have the potential. Such coins can give a huge profit. And such examples already exist. For example ETH, Stratis, Neo gave a big profit to their early investors.
Activity: 294
April 30, 2018, 04:21:59 AM
the most moving part of the crypto currency is the subcoins. some will be your coins for the future and will be worth much. while others will be disappointing for the investor.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
April 30, 2018, 04:20:25 AM
Not all Altcoins will have a future, some are just too weak to survive but the ones that will be strong enough to survive will be ok. I believe that the top 5 are the ones that will be Ok in the end.
Activity: 148
April 30, 2018, 03:03:46 AM
It all depends on your choice of altcoins and the market situation. I see great opportunities in making profits from the altcoins
Activity: 182
April 30, 2018, 03:01:35 AM
Undoubtedly altcoins future will be good. When the market crashes all the coins value will be come down, which is happened now. Once the market grows up surely these coins perform very well.
Activity: 420
April 30, 2018, 03:01:06 AM
future of Altcoin Huh

yeah sure hope is always there, but for Altcoin Huh
Altcoin can grwo up, yes it can.
but, need a long long time.
and usually Altcoin is going down and drop.
if you want to holding or invest in crypto, try BTC or ETH.
is better than all coin in crypto.
Activity: 109
April 29, 2018, 03:13:17 PM
I think, there is no terrible or great time to exchange. It just you pick the wrong coin/token that makes you encounter misfortune. Along these lines such a large number of individuals said that you ought to completing an exploration before beginning to contribute on a cryptocoin.
Pages:
Jump to: