Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 53. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 805
Merit: 250
May 12, 2018, 02:14:37 AM
Altcoin future is inextricably linked to the future of the cryptocurrency market, so I expect that in 2018 the highest increase in price will have new altcoins and invest best in them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 12:14:14 AM
It is interesting to see what altcoyins you keep in your portfolio.  In my opinion, you have an incorrectly formed investment portfolio.  Distribute it more competently, and profit will be required.  Some coins are bought from the top 10. Several coins  - are riskier.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 11:59:58 PM
I think Altcoin has a bright future, Altcoin is good for short-term investment but I think you should be smart choosing altcoin because not everything has a good future There are also new coins whose future is not yet clear.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
May 11, 2018, 11:39:41 PM
hold altcoin potentially (altcoin that already has a rating) and distinguish altcoin used only for profit. if you understand it then the profits will come soon! cheers
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
May 11, 2018, 11:13:48 PM
I think that altcoins have a future, and maybe you have just made some bad decisions try to participate in good projects , good luck with your invest
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 05:54:34 PM
Altcoins will never lose value as a general cryptocurrency since it serves as a manifestation of the success of every campaign.
Activity: 126
May 11, 2018, 05:53:50 PM
I only have a hope for ethereum and litecoin, but not for the rest. I am not even sure for eth and ltc.

If bitcoin solves the reansaction fee and time problem, I doubt eth and ltc even have a future.
Activity: 136
May 11, 2018, 05:48:23 PM
It is very difficult to predict the rapid growth, the only option is to catch on the wave. But from this you will not get much, and the risk is greater.
Activity: 46
May 11, 2018, 05:46:58 PM
Altcoin is actually not Altcoin to blame but we ourselves choose Altcoin wrong and do not understand the chart, Altcoin's future is very good if we know how to trade.
Activity: 599
Merit: 502
Token/ICO management
May 11, 2018, 04:31:50 PM
Don't mix all coins in the one pot, some altcoins have a future, others didn't' have it from the very beginning. Everything depends on what kind of coin is it, who is its developer and what innovative utility it has.
Activity: 58
May 11, 2018, 09:02:38 AM
You can have good gain in altcoins just be careful to pich the right one. Choosing the right coin that will grow in the future will be profitable. Just choose the right coin and you will be fine.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
May 11, 2018, 09:01:25 AM
At my opinion the main problem of altcoins is the number of the same bad projects, unfortunatly good and promising altcoins can't be found by people because of this problem.
Activity: 81
May 11, 2018, 08:48:17 AM
In my opinion, altcoins are still very potential. They solve several real problem, one of which is international transfer fees, so they can become more and more popular all over the world, and their prices will increase a lot in long-term.
Activity: 120
May 11, 2018, 08:40:17 AM
What kind of coins are you holding? If these altcoins do not bring you profit - then you should think about investing in other coins.
Activity: 114
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
May 11, 2018, 08:31:52 AM
i think altcoins which just have an purpose as currency to pay for goods are going to have an hard future, because Bitcoin will be just better. But altcoins which create an platform like neo or ethereum have an future
Activity: 119
May 11, 2018, 08:28:38 AM
I still believe in altcoins' future, as Dr. James Canton said that some money will be lost in the cryptocurrency market, to be sure, but there’s also possibility to earn vast riches.
Activity: 434
May 11, 2018, 04:55:47 AM
Maybe when you join altcoins, altcoins are in the phase below. You must be full of patience to wait for altcoins to rise again. Now that altcoins have shown their true identity, altcoins have risen with ever-increasing prices. Altcoins who have good quality will be able to continue to survive in the market and will be able to continue to grow. While altcoins whose quality is not good for long will be eliminated by new coins or with coins that have better quality.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 03:38:18 AM
The modern spread of cryptocurrency around the world and the constant involvement of new people in them allows us to give confident predictions about the future of the electronic money system. Prospects for the development of cryptocurrencies look uniquely rosy, because they are subject to the natural laws of supply and demand, and with an increase in the number of those wishing to buy the issue does not increase. The future of cryptocurrencies is quite interesting:
1. there will be a gradual introduction of electronic money in the lives of ordinary people;
2. decentralized systems will not replace banks, but complement each other;
3. to improve security will have to sacrifice certain benefits;
4. stable situation in the coming years 5 can not wait.
As for earnings on cryptocurrencies, you need to be patient and not sell their assets. Each project needs time to implement its plan.
Activity: 134
May 11, 2018, 03:18:52 AM
To experienced tiredness was normal. The abnormal is to give up. It is okay that you experienced that kind of emotional deficiency meaning you will soar high at the next level of your life. Altcoins will remain but lose and profit is by time of chance. So keep you tight strong and face the altcoins life with joy and learnings from the past.
Activity: 70
May 11, 2018, 03:14:07 AM
I think if you go for right projects then there is a bright future.
Pages:
Jump to: