Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 59. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 08:03:15 AM
I currently have only two altcoins, but they are quite stable in price. In order to some of your altcoins soared very high, you need to have a lot of different altcoins, as it is impossible to predict what exactly will take off so much.
Activity: 226
April 29, 2018, 08:00:31 AM
I think that alts have an amazing future, they will be the basis of the world economic in future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 07:53:10 AM
Interesting projects always have a future and it does not matter if it's alternative projects, or Bitcoin. The question comes down to whether there is a future for the industry as a whole. If the industry, which is served by an alternative project, has a future, then obviously the project will be useful. In general, it is just right to choose and distinguish projects in order to understand what can survive in a crisis
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
April 29, 2018, 07:47:11 AM
are you serious sir, im only just 2 month can have a profit from altcoin i have, maybe you doing something wrong sir.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 07:43:26 AM
I had that same thought months ago when I started with altcoins. There's great future in alts. Some alts have great perspective an vision in their project. Such alts are the ones you should look out for.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 06:50:20 AM
It relies upon which altcoin you are holding for most recent a half year, on the off chance that you have gotten them at crest costs than you may need to hold up longer to receive any benefit in return and on the off chance that you have gotten a few coins when they were pumped by some direct gathering than you may never get any benefit from them and you need to eventually offer them for misfortune.
Activity: 148
April 29, 2018, 06:46:07 AM
Choose other coins and hold them, do not concentrate only on one, when there is a large choice and a huge potential
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
April 29, 2018, 02:33:50 AM
But it all depends on if people really want to invest in those altcoins or not, there are some altcoins that are shitty and they will never grow (like those which are listed on shitty exchanges)

For me altcoins in the market will have a great future, and i am confident that the future price of many altcoins will be very high, and there is no doubt that there are also a lot of people will surely invest there money in altcoins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
April 29, 2018, 02:32:54 AM
Form my perspective is that Altcoin is becoming the most influential platform in the monetary system and it's getting accepted around the world day by day. So I think cryptocurrency platform becoming one of the strongest and profitable platform. I also believe hat cryptocurrency platform will be the replacement of conventional monetary and banking system in the future.
Activity: 196
April 29, 2018, 02:25:23 AM
For me altcoins in the market will have a great future, and i am confident that the future price of many altcoins will be very high, and there is no doubt that there are also a lot of people will surely invest there money in altcoins.
April 29, 2018, 02:24:27 AM
I think their future looks bright. but that's not true for every coin. The project team will hold coin life which is solid.
April 29, 2018, 02:16:46 AM
I still believe that we also have a future in Altcoins. Altcoins are also have a good value but no one can beat to the value of BTC. If you are good in trading,you can use ur Altcoins in ur trading.
Activity: 280
April 29, 2018, 02:01:01 AM
Not at all that altcoins have future but some of them are really have the potential to high their value in the future, just like ethereum,monero,dash,bitcoin cash and litecoin. These kind of altcoins i have been holding in the long term.

I believe that the Etherium no longer belongs to the class of the Altcoins. This coin outgrew this class and Efirium needs to be raised in another class of crypto assets.
Activity: 518
April 29, 2018, 01:49:54 AM
Not at all that altcoins have future but some of them are really have the potential to high their value in the future, just like ethereum,monero,dash,bitcoin cash and litecoin. These kind of altcoins i have been holding in the long term.
Activity: 18
April 29, 2018, 12:12:59 AM
Distribute the news about btc, ppl will start using it. they will not utilize it if they do not know what's bitcoin.for the moment, only bigsinesses use btc. but we if start making btc more well-known, i think much more people will use btc.
Activity: 70
April 27, 2018, 11:03:21 AM
6 months holding without any profit is just a waste of time and money for sure. It's in our phone and we are excited to see the status of our investment. So you can invest in better altcoin that will give you profit witjin  few months like 2-6 months. I hope the market value is increase in future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
April 26, 2018, 12:17:31 PM
I think their future looks bright. but that's not true for every coin. The project team will hold coin life which is solid. the others will fade away.
Activity: 107
April 26, 2018, 12:14:43 PM
Of course it has, but not all I think! I actually believe in some coins that have a real bright future, which have a good development team. However, not all coins can have future because it still depending on the ideology of the project that produces them.
Activity: 392
April 26, 2018, 08:52:17 AM
Of course, Altcoin is a lot more profitable. I think there is a bright future of Altcoin. If you have to invest in this you must have the experience, be skilled. Then you will benefit from Altcoin.
For me many altcoins in the market will have a great future, and i am confident that the future price of many altcoins will be very high, and there is no doubt that there are also a lot of people will surely invest there money in altcoins if the price of bitcoin will be high.
Activity: 37
April 26, 2018, 08:48:48 AM
All the coins except Bitcoin are called Altcoins.Altcoin future is very bright future.
Pages:
Jump to: