Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 63. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 06:13:16 PM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭
I think ETH, NEO & NEM have a bright future. Because it's price is increasing in these past months.

I think it's price will be soon on  the moon.
Activity: 85
Merit: 6
April 22, 2018, 06:12:46 PM
Any altcoin can have a fantastic future. Many, unfortunately, show only the initial rise, followed by an irretrievable fall, some projects just throw. In this situation, you should not bet on only one coin. Study the market, choose 5-6 coins and bet on them. At the end of time and the exit of other coins can, and sometimes need to reconsider their preferences.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
April 22, 2018, 06:08:15 PM
Bitcoin Cash is real bitcoin and whatever price predictions have been made about bitcoin, are actually applicable to BCH! Today is the best time to buy Bitcoins and  Altcoins. The project Merculet is very promising also.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 06:05:56 PM
Of course, Altcoin is a lot more profitable. I think there is a bright future of Altcoin. If you have to invest in this you must have the experience, be skilled. Then you will benefit from Altcoin.
I believe that the future of altcoin will be good if a lot of people will keep on buying altcoins, and i am sure that a lot of altcoins now in  the market will be have a bright future, just like the ethereum, ripple, neo, and waves, so for me people should not stop on buying so the future of altcoins will be more bright.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
April 22, 2018, 06:01:19 PM
uniquely, the future of the altcoins, in my opinion - is prosperity, because with each release of a new and promising altcoin, the shortcomings that were on previous platforms were corrected. so I think that they will become even stronger and may even outstrip bitcoin.

Altcoins are always going to be good, there is nothing that can stop that huge pool of money in where everyone is taking their stake in there, that is why ICO's exist at this moment. They will not disappear unless that the SEC does something about them.

Activity: 182
Merit: 13
Simple Liquidity - Fueled by NEO
April 22, 2018, 05:57:18 PM
The future will be for currency like this:
https://www.spotcoin.com
1. Over the Counter (OTC) Marketplace
2. 1.1MW Mining Facility
3. Fiat / Cryptocurrency Exchange
4. Spotpay Retail Payments
All in one ICO!! Great!!!
Activity: 299
April 22, 2018, 04:55:57 PM
uniquely, the future of the altcoins, in my opinion - is prosperity, because with each release of a new and promising altcoin, the shortcomings that were on previous platforms were corrected. so I think that they will become even stronger and may even outstrip bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
April 22, 2018, 04:49:01 PM
There are a lot of altcoins that you can invest in and are profitable but if you ended up investing in the wrong coins then you will surely loose profits. Search for the best altcoins that are cheap, profitable and have a good price chart in the market.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 01:03:59 PM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

Altcoins have a future. Altcoins are very profitable, you just need to pick the right one and buy it at the right time and then sell it at the right time. But you must be careful in the selection of coins you hold, because there are also altcoins that do not develop. If you keep picking shitcoins then do not ever expect any future from it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
April 22, 2018, 12:45:20 PM
EOS is not only a token, but also an operating system for blocking, which stands out among the list of top 10 crypto-currencies. This year the EOS tokens made their debut on the main league of tokens, as more and more people realized its capabilities.

EOS allows developers to have their own applications on the blockroom without the need to develop them from scratch. EOS tokens give the owner the right to bandwidth, the use of computing and storage of the platform.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
April 22, 2018, 10:43:40 AM
Future seems very good as of now unless governments decide to spoil the party.

Activity: 168
April 20, 2018, 03:06:14 AM
Yes, Alcoin has good future only it is a considered a strong project but why not investing on some legit ICO with promising projects? like Ambit ICO https://ambitmining.io/
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
April 19, 2018, 07:01:22 PM
I think next two monthes market will grow up, because we already saw bottom. Price for altcoins will be increased in satoshis, if bitcoin will cost 8000-11000 $. Good opportunity to earn
A price increase of bitcoin is possible because it's due, we are down almost half so we should recover this year.
When bitcoin rise altcoins will follow also, now what we are witnessing is that bitcoin is stable at 8K but altcoins has surge  high.
Activity: 84
April 19, 2018, 04:46:20 PM
Try companies and icos that are doing buyback
Activity: 522
Merit: 257
XETHER - BET ON HONESTY !!!
April 19, 2018, 04:37:50 PM
I think next two monthes market will grow up, because we already saw bottom. Price for altcoins will be increased in satoshis, if bitcoin will cost 8000-11000 $. Good opportunity to earn
Activity: 322
Merit: 4
April 19, 2018, 04:24:37 PM
You can make a lot of profit from altcoins if you pick the right ones. I think that Altcoins expect growth this year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
April 19, 2018, 04:13:58 PM
I think that in the next few years we will all be very surprised by the fact that we will see in this market. Bitcoin may cease to be a leader. a leader may be some other currency.
Activity: 420
April 19, 2018, 04:03:51 PM
I think that alts have an amazing future, they will be the basis of the world economic in future.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 03:51:28 PM
I would also like to highlight key aspects of IOTA and Ripple. IOTA is a coin created for the Internet of Things. Today, it costs $1,75, but it has a great potential to grow.Ripple (XRP) it’s on multiple major crypto-currency exchanges, super fast transaction processing time partially due (IMO) to a smaller block size allowing for faster confirmations and stupidly low transaction costs compared to bitcoin and ether on most major exchanges
Activity: 224
April 19, 2018, 03:04:48 PM
it is necessary to choose promising altcoins. I think the more altcoins we have, the more opportunities we have to earn.
Pages:
Jump to: