Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 76. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
March 28, 2018, 04:10:43 PM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

Well, I feel for you mate. That happens to everyone in this market and to me as well. The fact about holding is it also has its uncertainties. There are many factors that might affect if you would earn or not. Also, the type of token you're holding could be a factor because not all tokens, especially the new ones could have that capacity to climb up in value. It's not an easy task, especially if you need to compete with a lot of market assets, not to mention those that are already established. Just be patient mate, it will all come together.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 04:02:46 PM
The future of altcoins is still pretty good, I personally do not much to find out about this, but I think with so many coins emerging I'm a little worried about the future of altcoins. Probably only big altcoins like ETH etc that could last a long time.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 10:10:28 AM
As i know altcoin is good for investment in the future because i'm sure will give us a lots of profit. you can try to invest altcoin that you know will going to rise such bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 126
March 28, 2018, 08:08:37 AM
Half a year is too short a period to draw conclusions about the unsuccessful investments in altcoins.
Especially, how difficult were the last six months. Many investors suffered losses, buying bitcoins above $10,000.
In June 2017, I bought 5 altcoins and they fell by 75-80 percent by September 2017. In January 2018, when all the crypto-currency market was madly growing,
my investments brought me x3 profit.
Activity: 84
March 28, 2018, 06:11:26 AM
The altcoin is good for investment in the future, because in the future it will grow and will have more profit than you imagine. Yes it can decrease but it always going to increase that's why you should invest in altcoin for future.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 06:08:07 AM
A lot of altcoin can give as more profit but we to identify and recognize on what is the good coin to be success and it can value up to the future.  There are some altcoin that priceless worthless and shitcoin.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
March 27, 2018, 06:41:35 PM
I think some altcoins will last linger in cryptocurrency world but some of it will be out of the picture or it will disappear. There are good altcoins which capable to stay and become more powerful; one of it is Ethereum.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 27, 2018, 06:00:24 PM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭
And if you received an income for these 6 months, would you say that the altcoins have a future? I think this is a more complex issue than simply a question of the price of coins.
Activity: 166
March 27, 2018, 05:15:50 PM
As of now, theres a lot of altcoin project, some of it are scam or developers wants you to invest to their project. Saying good things and whitepapers.
But in the end their going to dump their tokens and run away together with your money.
Investment in altcoins now are riskier than before. Try to invest to the altcoins that you know will going to rise such as bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 159
Merit: 102
March 27, 2018, 05:11:01 PM
The altcoyins definitely have a future. Of course, they can not catch bitcoin, but altcoins will grow in price many times. You can for example recall how many years ago the ethereum cost and how much it costs now.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
March 27, 2018, 05:03:58 PM
I think future not connected with crypto currencies, but with tokens. It looks like a new shares
Tokens is not going to be the thing in the near future. It should be more of Bitcoin and the coins that has a lot volume.
Activity: 350
March 27, 2018, 05:00:25 PM
In order to profit from altcoyins, you need to earn them in bounty campaigns! In general, if we talk about investments, it's only long-term prospects even for successful projects, because road maps are designed for 2-3 years!
Activity: 116
Merit: 24
March 27, 2018, 04:55:28 PM
I think future connected not with crypto currencies as much as tokens. It looks like a new shares, but with additional functions.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
March 27, 2018, 04:51:09 PM
It is now very difficult for me to choose a coin for long-term investment, because the market is too volatile to make forecasts for half a year in front.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
March 27, 2018, 04:42:21 PM
Dont worry about your altcoin invest. If you are invested in altcoins with real seriouse projects behind, you dont have to worry. At the moment the bearmarket is almost killing everything. But soon it will be gone, and then they will start the rising of cryptocurrencies. And believe me. they will be back stronger then ever before. So do not htink all the time about your altcoin invest. Just stay strong, dont make any mistakes and sell. Just hold and be patience!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
March 27, 2018, 04:41:00 PM
I already said, but I will say it again. Many altcoins will very soon disappear, and only those that have the real product that people need are left. Ethereum,SONM,and in the Future = UNIVERSA
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
March 27, 2018, 04:29:26 PM
thankss😭
I think altcoin's has the future bright. because they have a secure and profitable.
It's pretty cool to see the price going up. Having the coin kept in your wallet for years should make you have a bigger bank.
Activity: 128
March 27, 2018, 04:27:31 PM
thankss😭
I think altcoin's has the future bright. because they have a secure and profitable.
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
March 27, 2018, 04:24:39 PM
There are so many altcoins in cryptocurrency world. Some altcoins have a really promising future but some altcoins are totally trash. Trash altcoins will erased from the market.

We must give the right decisions in the circumstances and the keyword is "research".
Activity: 378
March 27, 2018, 04:15:11 PM
Altcoins growth in investment is more reliable and realistic than bitcoin. The growth level is going to be massive. Bitcoin price is going down while most altcoins are receiving their growth. The growth percentage is high and it will as long as business is growing.
Pages:
Jump to: