Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 72. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
April 02, 2018, 04:35:54 AM
Most of the altcoins are not very reliable in nature so the best advice I can give you is that do not invest all your money into one coin, if you do that you have to remember that there is a high chance of failure in the cryptocurrency market your investments may go down to zero so distribute your investment among many different coins instead of a single coin.
This is good advice. It is better to diversify its assets and invest in several promising altcoyins, which in the future can bring profit. But it is not so easy to choose among such a set.
It's not easy because we are just investors, we do not run the project and all we have is the information coming from them.
There is a big risk of course but we have to be optimistic that whatever project we are supporting will grow, that way we can also invest
in some potential project when we sell a little.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 01:30:57 AM
Most of the altcoins are not very reliable in nature so the best advice I can give you is that do not invest all your money into one coin, if you do that you have to remember that there is a high chance of failure in the cryptocurrency market your investments may go down to zero so distribute your investment among many different coins instead of a single coin.
This is good advice. It is better to diversify its assets and invest in several promising altcoyins, which in the future can bring profit. But it is not so easy to choose among such a set.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 01:20:06 AM
Alt coin future not bad. I see also a future in altcoins, as long as there is Bitcoin, the altcoins are also there, altcoin has as good a potential in cryptocurrency, but it certainly needs research to invest in altcoin because not all altcoins have good prospects and progress well, even some altcoins have passive price movements and are in need for always selective in investing in altcoin.
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 01:14:31 AM
Altcoins will continue to drop with all these forks and I don't think this year we will have impressive gains on any of them, Which means it's time for researching and buying into projects you believe in. Remember how huge the surge was this January compared to December. As things look right now, I'm expecting a similar scenario.

For the moment I am joining in altcoin and the future of altcoin depends on us if we can choose the right altcoin it will be profitable and you can invest with long-term and you may have to wait longer to benefit from it 
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 01:11:30 PM
the future of altcoin in 2018 in my opinion There will be a new government agency created to analyze the regulation of digital currency.
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 10:45:00 AM
The future of Alt currency depends on investors and users themselves. If investors always invest in the ALT money they want, and if the user still supports and remains loyal to the alts that they want, it will survive every year. Some altcoin didn't survive, because it may be illegal and the price is low.
Activity: 182
April 01, 2018, 10:43:06 AM
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
April 01, 2018, 10:15:17 AM
Altcoin is very down due to a lot of news about banned Bitcoin. Need to get back to normal Bitcoin prices. we can be patient and pray, there are still altcoins that can produce better prices, try it with another coin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 01, 2018, 09:42:04 AM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭
Altcoin still has a promising future. and for the last few months indeed Altcoin condition is not stabilized. but do not worry too much, you just need to hold your coins longer.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
April 01, 2018, 05:21:28 AM
I think altcoins its very profitable and if you want to invest altcoin you need to learn more about it.
Because not all atcoin have a good future in the encrypted money market.
If you want to invest searching first about good altcoins that are cheap, profitable and have good price in market
Activity: 362
April 01, 2018, 05:19:20 AM
I think the future is clear. Coins have developed and have just entered the market. We have always believed that everything will work, but let's observe the market so that we will not lose everything too early. It costs us all too much.
Activity: 52
April 01, 2018, 05:14:17 AM
Altcoins definitely have a future, i mean you have to start somewhere right and that place is altcoins.
If people weren't making profits from altcoins it would have been over long time ago. The great thing
about alts are there are so many. You can start on a lower value coin and use your profits to slowly
climb to more valuable alts. Not everyone has funds to jump into the top alts, so imo all alts are
important and play a part in the future of alts.
Activity: 294
April 01, 2018, 05:08:25 AM
If you want to invest in Alt coin you should learn about it, see what it does? how is the community? Also, on the internet there is a lot of information available about Alt. You can see what Alt has to choose to have a good Alt, which will be profitable sooner or later.
Activity: 210
April 01, 2018, 05:01:07 AM
to get a profit from altcoin, you have to really choose altcoin that really gives you a profit, not only that, you have to take into account the right time. when to buy, and when is the right time to sell.
Activity: 266
April 01, 2018, 04:45:29 AM
In the crypto money world there is a constant decrease in the volume of money. prices are all falling. Some of the subcoins may even die. It does not look so good for future subcoins.
Activity: 168
April 01, 2018, 04:44:21 AM
Maybe the altcoin chosen is not a good one. I recommend choosing several altcoins and not putting all eggs in just one basket. In this way if one altcoin is not doing well I guess the other altcoins might be doing great. It's a matter of competition between the coins because there are so many out there in the market now.
Activity: 336
April 01, 2018, 04:42:57 AM
Of course, not all alt coins have a good future, but I think that my alt will live and do X! I sincerely hope that the situation on the market will stabilize in the near future! I wish everyone good luck!
Activity: 504
April 01, 2018, 04:37:18 AM
If the fall continues this way for 3-4 months, 90% of the future of altcoin will be garbage
Activity: 361
April 01, 2018, 04:33:15 AM
All the alts do not have a good future in the encrypted money market, because each coin ICO has not launched long term business in the world. Some coins are really good. Their developers are working hard to develop coins and become more successful. If any institution buys top coins for long-term investment, it will ensure huge funds.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 04:23:34 AM
I think you did the wrong thing, maybe you put your money with the wrong altcoin. You should first study the market and study how to trade before the transaction, so as not to encounter this situation again.
Pages:
Jump to: