Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoin growth too slow? - page 16. (Read 11742 times)

TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
May 16, 2019, 11:43:43 AM
Yes. In other words:
The rise of BTC will return the confidence of many investors and attract new ones. Then they will begin to pay attention to the altcoins. This is a slow process. Will have to wait.
Yes, the movement of bitcoin will be the main way to attract investors to participate in the development of the blockchain, thereby opening up opportunities for trading volumes from BTC and Altcoin to develop slowly and then increase significantly.
Slowly it will soon to show some increase too, for now that BTC approaching in bullish trend, many investors prefer to move some of their altcoins first into BTC to gain from this season. Once BTC reach some higher amount, some alt will follow.
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
May 16, 2019, 08:57:27 AM
Yes. In other words:
The rise of BTC will return the confidence of many investors and attract new ones. Then they will begin to pay attention to the altcoins. This is a slow process. Will have to wait.
Yes, the movement of bitcoin will be the main way to attract investors to participate in the development of the blockchain, thereby opening up opportunities for trading volumes from BTC and Altcoin to develop slowly and then increase significantly.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
May 16, 2019, 04:54:32 AM
Be patient, bitcoin is doing the first move and then altcoins are to follow, but yes it would not be exactly the same as the 2017, and we are yet to know what will actually happen this year of 2019
now bitcoin is shaping the trust of investors, and I'm sure after this is the turn of the altcoin that will increase. the growth of altcoins on the market is indeed very slow, but I believe now is a good time for altcoin investment.
I think once price of bitcoin a little bit stable altcoin will follow. It is not always the situation that altcoin could also increase. It takes time since people are more focus on bitcoin these days. Agree, the best time to invest in alts those good project at this time while price is slowly increase.
And that's actually happened. From a few days before the price of bitcoin looks stable, this gives the more chance to the speculators of bitcoin to move their portfolios to the altcoin and then pump it buy rushing altcoin. Some of my portfolios have been getting a lot of increase in a day. It looks like more speculators from bitcoin put more money in altcoin too.
But only those alts are having good development will get the impact from the movement of the bitcoin traders.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
May 16, 2019, 03:09:06 AM
Yes. In other words:
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
May 16, 2019, 02:48:59 AM
Be patient, bitcoin is doing the first move and then altcoins are to follow, but yes it would not be exactly the same as the 2017, and we are yet to know what will actually happen this year of 2019
now bitcoin is shaping the trust of investors, and I'm sure after this is the turn of the altcoin that will increase. the growth of altcoins on the market is indeed very slow, but I believe now is a good time for altcoin investment.
with the development of Bitcoin prices at the moment it will certainly make investors return to trust and invest again in Bitcoin. indeed, current Bullrun is not the same years 2017 ago, it seems like now investing in Bitcoin is the right step to get big profits now. and after that Altcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
May 15, 2019, 07:34:42 PM
Yeah, Perhaps the reason why altcoins move slowly is because Bitcoin is going to reach its next level price so that more people are investing on Bitcoin, and less on altcoins. Doesn't it look better than to see Bitcoin price stop on current price?
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
May 15, 2019, 07:03:23 PM
I think once price of bitcoin a little bit stable altcoin will follow. It is not always the situation that altcoin could also increase. It takes time since people are more focus on bitcoin these days. Agree, the best time to invest in alts those good project at this time while price is slowly increase.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 15, 2019, 06:05:29 PM
when i compare the markets with the bullish trend years ago i get a bit confused.
the growth always came along with bitcoin but when i see the altcoin today the growth is a bit (how i might say that...?) ridiculous...
will this change or will the volume still be so low? 24hr highs and lows variated beetween dollars back in the day at 100m coins but
today it grows a few 0,x1-3 at a btc pump and then everything is falling apart back at one little red day. the altcoin market feels a bit like a sick patient to me that trys to get revived by a lot of effort but every little stop its dieing again...
The altcoin market reacted a little bit the day before and this day the same is happening, this is good news for those holding altcoins but what we are still wondering is if this is a new sustained trend or if this is going to be over in just a few weeks? The answer to that question is critical because if this is in fact the beginning of a sustained trend you can be sure altcoins will give great profits during the next weeks as well, but if this is a bull trap then altcoins could give losses so big that some weak hands will sell their coins and this could precipitate a crash.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
May 15, 2019, 11:51:12 AM
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
May 15, 2019, 11:37:08 AM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
May 15, 2019, 11:30:23 AM
Yes it's a bit different from 2017, altcoin growth is too slow if it compared with bitcoin growth.

I guess it's because most of crypto users prefer focus on bitcoin than altcoins. Altcoin is still go up though but not much as bitcoin. I believe altcoin will catch up with bitcoin later.
of course it's different, I don't expect that the price changes will be the same as in 2017. You have to know that the price changes for each altcoin are certainly different every year. moreover the market conditions certainly affect, in 2017 we are in the glorious day, the price of bitcoin skyrocketed high, and crypto is in bullish, of course we see the altcoin price is very good at that time, but comparing it with this year, there will be significant inequality.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
May 15, 2019, 11:05:45 AM
If I see altcoin growth Now it is starting to stabilize, maybe investors are starting to sell their assets change to bitcoin investment, I see on the Exchange altcoin Not going up very quickly he is just stable
I think the increase in exchange must take time. unable to experience a significant increase in tokens, so be patient with that
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
May 15, 2019, 11:03:37 AM
altcoin is very boring.  I save a lot of altcoins but the price is very bad.  I think the altcoin consolidation is very long.  this proves to us that public enthusiasm for altcoin is very low and little.
as an investor who has a lot of coins, of course you have to have a very big confidence and patience, isn't alltcoin a currency that is very suitable for long-term investment and all of them require patience and a very long time of course

for me it is better as an investor and as a person who has enough coins we really have to be patient. because all of this requires a process and does not run instantly, of course, it takes time to grow slowly. so as investors we really need to wait for things to recover.
Activity: 630
May 15, 2019, 08:52:32 AM
If I see altcoin growth Now it is starting to stabilize, maybe investors are starting to sell their assets change to bitcoin investment, I see on the Exchange altcoin Not going up very quickly he is just stable
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 15, 2019, 06:37:20 AM
altcoin is very boring.  I save a lot of altcoins but the price is very bad.  I think the altcoin consolidation is very long.  this proves to us that public enthusiasm for altcoin is very low and little.
as an investor who has a lot of coins, of course you have to have a very big confidence and patience, isn't alltcoin a currency that is very suitable for long-term investment and all of them require patience and a very long time of course
Activity: 672
May 15, 2019, 05:22:37 AM
What is happening presently is normal as the expected bull market is just starting. Money normally move from Altcoins to Bitcoin in order to preserve some profits. When Bitcoin begin to do correction now, the money will flow back to major Altcoins first before others.

The unique thing happened today, when bitcoin prices drop precisely the price of ethereum, Ripple and many altcoins up, I'm sure this will continue and altcoins will be worth and buying is a good thing.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
May 15, 2019, 05:19:28 AM
when i compare the markets with the bullish trend years ago i get a bit confused.
the growth always came along with bitcoin but when i see the altcoin today the growth is a bit (how i might say that...?) ridiculous...
will this change or will the volume still be so low? 24hr highs and lows variated beetween dollars back in the day at 100m coins but
today it grows a few 0,x1-3 at a btc pump and then everything is falling apart back at one little red day. the altcoin market feels a bit like a sick patient to me that trys to get revived by a lot of effort but every little stop its dieing again...
I bet to disagree with you on this bro, I have checked coinmarketcap during the growth of bitcoin, and I can see that majority of them are also Increase almost the same way bitcoin is increasing.

I guess the ones you are referring too are the ones that shoots as high as about 500% to 1500% and those ones only occur during the alts season, not when bitcoin is in bull run, the alts season is a period where bitcoin starts to consolidate, it is either going sideways.

Most altcoins even the dead ones that time tends to speedily grow which usually doesn’t take long before the dump again, I guess we just have to continue being patient.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
May 15, 2019, 04:00:19 AM
As at yesterday and the day before yesterday, almost all the altcoins were in bullish trend and some of them has gained significantly.  I have also gone down in research for tokens that were not much visible and some of them has gained above 100% in the last seven days.  I think and I believe that few coins that were doing well in 2017 are not doing very Well currently and that should not mean other altcoins are not doing well.  We hope bitcoin will pull coins like lisk,  stratis,  neo,  Xem,  fuel and zcash that really benefited from last 2 years bull run.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
May 15, 2019, 03:52:43 AM
What is happening presently is normal as the expected bull market is just starting. Money normally move from Altcoins to Bitcoin in order to preserve some profits. When Bitcoin begin to do correction now, the money will flow back to major Altcoins first before others.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
May 15, 2019, 03:36:44 AM
I had noticed that the price of bitcoin now had stability in the market in a range price of $8k, I guess that is the reason why altcoins following to bitcoin price when it is having a break of growing up. Finally, before the struggled movement of altcoin has been done and moving now slowly but it is continuously. We are now far away compared to the price last year 2018 when we are at a bottom price in the market which is all investors are almost worried.
Pages:
Jump to: