Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoin growth too slow? - page 12. (Read 11742 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
May 29, 2019, 03:10:03 AM
altcoin is very boring.  I save a lot of altcoins but the price is very bad.  I think the altcoin consolidation is very long.  this proves to us that public enthusiasm for altcoin is very low and little.
before starting an investment with altcoins or other crypto currencies, of course there are already understand and understand with all the risks that will be obtained if we understand and understand of course the value and price will not make us panic and fear in investing
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
May 29, 2019, 01:41:51 AM
Alt growth is similar to BC growth now, and some alts have outpaced BTC. The earliest stages of the bull market were driven by BTC, but alts are now starting to play more of a role. I would say just give it a bit more time, and alts will recover strongly - not all alts of course, but certainly those with a good project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
May 29, 2019, 12:49:10 AM
when i compare the markets with the bullish trend years ago i get a bit confused.
the growth always came along with bitcoin but when i see the altcoin today the growth is a bit (how i might say that...?) ridiculous...
will this change or will the volume still be so low? 24hr highs and lows variated beetween dollars back in the day at 100m coins but
today it grows a few 0,x1-3 at a btc pump and then everything is falling apart back at one little red day. the altcoin market feels a bit like a sick patient to me that trys to get revived by a lot of effort but every little stop its dieing again...
You should be familiar with it. because this is a market that is not controlled by any government and whales can manipulate its price any time they want. Therefore, that's why so many people get rich quick and have a lot of people go poor quicker.
This is a tough market and it is not for those who cannot withstand the pressure. You can rethink this job.
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
May 29, 2019, 12:01:26 AM
The market growth I see is not slow. precisely in May this market showed a considerable movement. able to ride high enough. some altcoins have decreased but they will recover when the stability of bitcoin prices occurs. due to an increase in the uncontrolled altcoin it has dropped
it seems that the increase that occurred in this year occurred in several stages, but still in an upward market trend. that's actually good, although there have been corrections several times, but altcoin should begin to improve their market demand to be able to quickly adjust the market.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
May 28, 2019, 11:58:25 PM
The market growth I see is not slow. precisely in May this market showed a considerable movement. able to ride high enough. some altcoins have decreased but they will recover when the stability of bitcoin prices occurs. due to an increase in the uncontrolled altcoin it has dropped
Activity: 515
Merit: 101
May 28, 2019, 11:34:30 PM
This is the inflow of funds that do move the market up and that inflow should be expected when bitcoin is full enough. I like the slow but consistent steady grow the market is having this days and that makes it good for all of us to be part of it if we take the right investment decision now.
As long as Bitcoin can increase slowly and stably, this market will soon enter the period of uptrend. I think now things are still under control and you don't need to worry too much during this time. If possible, choose big coins to invest because I believe that CMC top 10 will have a very good recovery this year and Bitcoin value may soon reach $10,000 so don't worry too much and trust crypto again
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
May 28, 2019, 10:22:41 PM
Just in the market there is no significant influx of new money. In this case, when the price of bitcoin rises, the price of altmonets will fall. When the prices of BTC attract a lot of new money to the market, the altcoins will stand and/or rise. But which of these altcoins will survive?

Bitcoin is the determinant of whether the market is red or green, when prices go up, most people will move to bitcoin so that many altcoins drop and even die, I hope this will concern us all so that it can be wise to buy or sell.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
May 28, 2019, 01:39:31 PM
Be patient better at responding to slow market conditions, keep calm and let the market move and by itself you will get the price you want.
Activity: 486
May 28, 2019, 05:41:50 AM
maybe it's still focused on bitcoin price movements and when bitcoin is more stable the altcoin will grow and some altcoins will get a pump, and for me it's time to buy altcoin and save for the next few months but I don't think all altcoins have the potential to go up so please look for one that has a good future.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 28, 2019, 05:32:44 AM
I think it's not a problem if the altcoin cannot grow too fast because that will be not normal to see many altcoins will getting a pump in high but it will back to the lower price. It is better to have a slow movement like this so we can make a strategy related to the market and besides that, we can prepare for what will happen later. The market will move fast at the right time and that will impact all coins can move together and make us confuse to choose what coin we need to execute.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
May 28, 2019, 03:57:30 AM
Just in the market there is no significant influx of new money. In this case, when the price of bitcoin rises, the price of altcoins will fall. When the prices of BTC attract a lot of new money to the market, the altcoins will stand and/or rise. But which of these altcoins will survive?
Activity: 644
May 28, 2019, 03:23:36 AM
when i compare the markets with the bullish trend years ago i get a bit confused.
the growth always came along with bitcoin but when i see the altcoin today the growth is a bit (how i might say that...?) ridiculous...
will this change or will the volume still be so low? 24hr highs and lows variated beetween dollars back in the day at 100m coins but
today it grows a few 0,x1-3 at a btc pump and then everything is falling apart back at one little red day. the altcoin market feels a bit like a sick patient to me that trys to get revived by a lot of effort but every little stop its dieing again...
I think because of the correction of the price that's why altcoins still slow to pump, we don't be hurry about this because every thing will take time to grow but surely it will be good for everyone. Just focus to what we do not just in the price.

I think it is not for correction but for the price of movements of both the Bitcoin and Ethereum, as long as they are kept increasing and it is a very good sign for the holders to keep waiting until we see some drastic increases in the price in the coming days. Soon we might see altcoin will start increasing along with the Bitcoin and ETH.
Activity: 1120
May 28, 2019, 03:17:10 AM
sometimes, price increases start from bitcoin, then altcoin. however, for now, the development of altcoin prices is indeed quite slow, maybe this is influenced by ETH prices. but, we can conclude that when ETH prices have become higher. I'm sure, even though it's slow, recovery of altcoin prices will definitely occur.
you're right, the recovery is indeed very slow, but I think it's better, because some altcoin prices have gone up. ethereum still can't experience a high increase because there are still many project scams that carry their platforms. it had a negative impact on etheruem adoption on the market. but if a lot of IEOs succeed with our ETH investment our price can rise immediately because what happened at binance was that they used their tokens to increase the value of the BNB itself, and that proved successful.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 28, 2019, 03:08:17 AM
I think it all takes time, for now I see the price of bitvoin has started to move up, and it is likely that a few months later will be followed by an increase in altcoin
sometimes, price increases start from bitcoin, then altcoin. however, for now, the development of altcoin prices is indeed quite slow, maybe this is influenced by ETH prices. but, we can conclude that when ETH prices have become higher. I'm sure, even though it's slow, recovery of altcoin prices will definitely occur.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
May 27, 2019, 09:37:20 PM
Normally when BTC is bullrunning people will sell out alts and crowded to BTC, maybe that is a reason. While as soon as btc can be stable Alts will rise fast after that
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
May 27, 2019, 12:53:49 PM

We must be happy that altcoins are growing, and not falling. As for the speed, the slow movement is sometimes better than the pump. When they do not hurry up to the top, the chance that they fall fast is lower.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
May 24, 2019, 11:45:17 AM
I think it all takes time, for now I see the price of bitvoin has started to move up, and it is likely that a few months later will be followed by an increase in altcoin
Activity: 345
May 24, 2019, 11:12:27 AM
Slow growth for this altcoins are really doesn't need any desparate need to increase in the market. This price are really dependent on on the traders and investors hand.
Will that crypto may take chance to grow more. Those coins will be need more attention and volume that's it.
when that attention grows and market demand can increase I think it is time to grow altcoins. whereas now what happens is still normal. large investments have not been seen entering the market, and trade will also be slow.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 24, 2019, 11:00:13 AM
This is the inflow of funds that do move the market up and that inflow should be expected when bitcoin is full enough. I like the slow but consistent steady grow the market is having this days and that makes it good for all of us to be part of it if we take the right investment decision now.

Slow growth for this altcoins are really doesn't need any desparate need to increase in the market. This price are really dependent on on the traders and investors hand.
Will that crypto may take chance to grow more. Those coins will be need more attention and volume that's it.
Activity: 854
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
May 24, 2019, 10:24:13 AM
now the market looks calm and stable, but the decline is still common. Slow growth may be good and consistently make the market stronger. this will attract greater investment in the crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: