Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoin growth too slow? - page 18. (Read 11773 times)

Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
May 14, 2019, 11:46:55 AM
I am not convinced the way altcoin goes on. Bitcoin going to the moon, altcoin action kinda boring to watch. Lots of tension has reignited in the past few days but altcoin is real gems here another chance lies down to buy something. I wouldn't ignore who knows there is an alt-coin season and a BTC season coning all together.
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
May 14, 2019, 11:44:42 AM
if we compare altcoin with Bitcoin of course altcoin moves slower because bitcoin has a very high trading volume compared to altcoins but the altcoin in recent weeks shows a good move for me.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
May 14, 2019, 11:39:41 AM
This alt growth is nerve wracking.  Most holders of alts (congrats XRP owners) are down 30-50% in relation to BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
May 14, 2019, 11:09:32 AM
Surely the altcoins will only really rise when Bitcoin has reached a certain price. I think it was the same in 2017, although I'm not 100% sure anymore. One way or another, the good altcoins will also rise in price, it is only a question of time.  Wink
Activity: 715
Merit: 101
May 14, 2019, 11:04:15 AM
the bitcoin market is growing again, many people are more interested in investing in more promising bitcoin in the future by selling their alt.coin cheaply, hoping to benefit from when the btc price increases, i think they are tired of waiting too long until the alt market is stable again
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
May 14, 2019, 10:18:23 AM
That normally happens when the bitcoin is rising because most of the people here are selling their altcoins for bitcoin to ride with the uptrend but then after the bitcoin stops to where it is the max price reach then altcoins will follow faster than you think, for now accumulate as much altcoins as you coin but choose those with the potential.
I think Bitcoin is rising, automatically many altcoins also raise in the market because many altcoins are depends on the Bitcoin. But few altcoins are follow the Ethereum so they only slowly raise in the market. This month is good growing bull run is occur in the market so better to concentrate the positive altcoin is the only way.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
May 14, 2019, 10:02:08 AM
when i compare the markets with the bullish trend years ago i get a bit confused.
the growth always came along with bitcoin but when i see the altcoin today the growth is a bit (how i might say that...?) ridiculous...
will this change or will the volume still be so low? 24hr highs and lows variated beetween dollars back in the day at 100m coins but
today it grows a few 0,x1-3 at a btc pump and then everything is falling apart back at one little red day. the altcoin market feels a bit like a sick patient to me that trys to get revived by a lot of effort but every little stop its dieing again...

I think of course growth for altcoin will be very slow when bitcoin is still potentially very growing. this happens in many cases where bitcoin is rising. As for Altcoin, which can grow high, it is none other than the altcoin top.
so in my opinion you should try to analyze again
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
May 14, 2019, 09:49:30 AM
when i compare the markets with the bullish trend years ago i get a bit confused.
the growth always came along with bitcoin but when i see the altcoin today the growth is a bit (how i might say that...?) ridiculous...
will this change or will the volume still be so low? 24hr highs and lows variated beetween dollars back in the day at 100m coins but
today it grows a few 0,x1-3 at a btc pump and then everything is falling apart back at one little red day. the altcoin market feels a bit like a sick patient to me that trys to get revived by a lot of effort but every little stop its dieing again...
Then you dint follow the market correctly if you observed after bitcoin cash fork about to announce BTG and Segwit2x in that time there was only bitcoin momentum happened all other Alts were sinking once investor came inside market. They started to trade all possible coins . Soon altcoin price started to increase
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
May 14, 2019, 09:15:32 AM
That normally happens when the bitcoin is rising because most of the people here are selling their altcoins for bitcoin to ride with the uptrend but then after the bitcoin stops to where it is the max price reach then altcoins will follow faster than you think, for now accumulate as much altcoins as you coin but choose those with the potential.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
May 14, 2019, 08:59:25 AM
altcoin is very boring.  I save a lot of altcoins but the price is very bad.  I think the altcoin consolidation is very long.  this proves to us that public enthusiasm for altcoin is very low and little.
 don't lose hope mate because this is just a temporary situation of altcoin ,and for sure soon when bitcoin stabilize again to the top altcoin in the market will regain value as well no doubts. Because in fact it became stagnant only because of the drastic declined on bitcoin which is alts is very affected.  so no need to worry because once bitcoin start to increase gradually again surely altcoin will follow after like what always happened.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
May 14, 2019, 08:33:16 AM
It's always been like this. Right now we're in the calm before the storm. When the Alt boom begins, it will not happen slowly. More like huge title waves of growth.
On the moment alts are making spikes on CMC, almost non in the top100 is red and almost all 10%+ vs yesterday. cant call this calm.
They are starting to heat up and follow the foot steps of bitcoin, its ok to have a slow growth than nothing at all I assume we can still wait for the right time. There are some small dump but I think its not the real correction yet so we can expect a more expensive coins. With ETH i'm confident that it can go follow btc and I think eth is also performing well in the past days nothing to worry about the slow pump.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
May 14, 2019, 08:18:40 AM
I think it's only a matter of time before alts rally. If you remember, this is what happened in 2017 - BTC had a huge surge, and then when that started to slow down, we had an equivalent surge in alts. It is just that BTC often leads the way in a bull market, and alts follow.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
May 14, 2019, 07:33:21 AM
i think you might have made a mistake in your comparison because when i compare the altcoin growth with not just previous year but all the years that they have existed i see the exact same trend:
whenever bitcoin is rising or falling the altcoins go down. and whenever bitcoin is more stable the altcoins pump are the hottest.

for example take last month when bitcoin price was mostly stable. by that time we had lots of altcoin pumps but now that bitcoin is rising all the altcoins are dumping.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
May 14, 2019, 07:30:31 AM
I am sure that the price of Altcoin will soon follow the price of Bitcoin, so prices will rise again like last 2017, because there is no way the price of Altcoin will continue to be low, while the price of Bitcoin increases very high, let's wait patiently for Altcoin.
There will definitely be times when altcoin has the fastest price increase this year and we should be patient to see it. Now altcoin is in a very good time to buy and if you have a small amount of money you should risk investing in the coins that you consider to be potential. The market is undergoing huge changes and can be considered as a great opportunity to make a profit so invest as soon as the value of Bitcoin increases.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
May 14, 2019, 06:50:39 AM
For me they are doing fine since most of the signals I see are green (I'm only pertaining to those few coins which fall behind btc) particularly xrp. Most of coins have the same pattern of graph but I noticed that xrp is a little bit different, there is a sudden spike in its trend. Probably a whale hoard xrp massivley that's why the price pump very hard, what do you guys think? As we look to CMC in this very moment, it's price increased up to 18.1% which is higher than btc's 12.46%. Such as performance is not bad at all Smiley. Happy earnings everyone.
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
May 14, 2019, 06:40:03 AM
This trend will continue until ongoing rally will help to BTC to get recover but keep in mind only legit projects will survive during this. I hope there is still chance to get recover I hope this rally of altcoins will be more bigger and stronger than ever so we have to keep patience.

Everyone certainly hopes so, of course the increase is now better and promising than 2017, this is because the current transaction volume is very large and above $ 5 billion, and this makes me sure that the market will recover soon.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
May 14, 2019, 06:16:51 AM
This trend will continue until ongoing rally will help to BTC to get recover but keep in mind only legit projects will survive during this. I hope there is still chance to get recover I hope this rally of altcoins will be more bigger and stronger than ever so we have to keep patience.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
May 14, 2019, 06:12:59 AM
Right now btc is pumping and altcoins are not. We need btc to slow down for altcoin growth.

And btc seems very bullish right now. But it will rest at some point and that will be a cue for alts.

When the bitcoin pump price is too high to make people divert from altcoins to bitcoin, i agree that bitcoin must go up but slowly, because if it is too strong it will cause many altcoins to die.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
May 14, 2019, 06:01:37 AM
I am sure that the price of Altcoin will soon follow the price of Bitcoin, so prices will rise again like last 2017, because there is no way the price of Altcoin will continue to be low, while the price of Bitcoin increases very high, let's wait patiently for Altcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
May 14, 2019, 04:43:40 AM
Right now btc is pumping and altcoins are not. We need btc to slow down for altcoin growth.

And btc seems very bullish right now. But it will rest at some point and that will be a cue for alts.
Pages:
Jump to: