Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoin growth too slow? - page 2. (Read 11742 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 104
October 30, 2019, 01:24:06 PM
What is happening on the cryptocurrency market today should not mislead cryptocurrency users, because no one can explain the situation that has developed for this period.  If we analyze the state of the cryptocurrency market since the beginning of 2019, then despite the rise in the price of Bitcoin, altcoin remained in a bearish trend anyway.  On this basis, I am inclined to believe that even the current general improvement in prices by 10% or 15% can be manipulations of speculators.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
October 30, 2019, 11:41:41 AM
it's been too slow in these past weeks, after china commented about bitcoin then bitcoin and also altcoin in general gather lot of hypes and awareness so it gets proven by its price pump this week. If this keeps happening we can see the same stuff like in 2017 before.
It is too early to say that and we can't say that the trend will be the same as 2017 because not all of the alts nowadays will recover in its low prices. The price was eventually plummeted to its capitulation only an active project ans considering the condition of the overall market will tell if they have tje chance to go up again.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
October 30, 2019, 11:37:21 AM
it's been too slow in these past weeks, after china commented about bitcoin then bitcoin and also altcoin in general gather lot of hypes and awareness so it gets proven by its price pump this week. If this keeps happening we can see the same stuff like in 2017 before.
We cannot equate the trend of 2017 with this year. Despite the positive sentiment from China. that the President of China supports for Blockchain technology but for our expectations regarding prices that will be the same as in 2017 It also seems like it won't be easy. so many challenges that will be faced, especially politics. now it's very tight. can not be denied the sentiments of the easy figures also made the price of bitcoin affected
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
October 30, 2019, 11:36:21 AM

Its the main news this days, words from China, and most of the people relate that event with price rise, what we saw in past days. I don`t believe that one factor triggers bull or bear runs, but people tend to see that different. For sure I don`t think its start of a huge bull run, this is just temporary growth, and its nice to see that, but I don`t think we will pass 10k in next couple weeks, we will stay where we are now. Rise we saw in 2017 will happen again, in next 2 to 3 years.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
www.guestcrew.com
October 30, 2019, 10:48:24 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 29
October 30, 2019, 09:39:48 AM
When there's less investors in cryptosphere, there will always be slow growth in altcoin. The altcoin season will be difficult to come-by because of the few investors will have in the mist of so many uncountable projects.
Bitcoin has a huge dominance in crypto which will not allow altcoin to skyrocket much
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
October 30, 2019, 03:52:00 AM
Patience is key... When bitcoin price roars to a certain point the altcoins will follow  Wink Wink

People don't have patience! Not all the people, but many don`t possess patience. Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme, even thou it can be if you invest a lot of money in a good moment and get out with the first rise, but for us small people hard work and patience is the only key for success.

Crypto people are be affected by the crypto ponzi scheme in 2017 because many people got rich very quickly because of it.
But at the early of 2018 many people got trapped and everybody experienced big losses.
This year crypto is rebuilding it's reputation and rihgt now price looks good and come back slowly and i think it's good for crypto healthy environtment
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
October 30, 2019, 03:48:25 AM
This is because there are lot of Altcoins to choose from in the Altcoins market in which it makes the investors and their investments to become smaller and diminishing unlike Bitcoin that it was already the top choice for investment of all crypto users because even it has no commodity to promote but still it was the most trusted crypto investment.

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 30, 2019, 03:26:27 AM
Kiss
Patience is key... When bitcoin price roars to a certain point the altcoins will follow  Wink Wink

People don't have patience! Not all the people, but many don`t possess patience. Crypto is not a get rich quick scheme, even thou it can be if you invest a lot of money in a good moment and get out with the first rise, but for us small people hard work and patience is the only key for success.
in crypto currency volatility here is very large, you have to prepare mentally when trading, especially for altcoin, altcoin is currently experiencing bear season, and will continue if bitcoin prices continue to surge, be patient you will pass this bear season

This bear season lasts almost two years, and we can expect it to end soon. Next year will be the year of cryptocurrencies, we have many things ongoing and many of them will be implemented from next year. We have a few big events such as BTC halving and ETH upgrade to 2.0, which will affect the prices and we can expect prices to grow. Patience is recommended, the same as collecting and investing now when prices are on the bottom.
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
October 29, 2019, 11:59:04 AM
The market is very unpredictable so we don't know when will the altcoins will rise again just like bitcoin whose price just got pumps up and i think there are more support of bitcoin that's why the price jump to $9k+.

We can still take advantage of the market and wait for the altcoin to go up but it will take time so we need to have a patience for that to happen again.
the situation is clearly different if you still expect an alt season with multiples of up to 250x, but now the average alt price has recovered because many have at least touched the ATL zone, but the increase still tends to be below 100% and remains slow despite being warmed with news about development projects .

If we look at the monthly TF, many traders have started to accumulate it, slowly but surely because alt is always waiting for confirmation in which direction bitcoin will move.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
October 29, 2019, 11:40:24 AM
 Kiss
Patience is key... When bitcoin price roars to a certain point the altcoins will follow  Wink Wink

in crypto currency volatility here is very large, you have to prepare mentally when trading, especially for altcoin, altcoin is currently experiencing bear season, and will continue if bitcoin prices continue to surge, be patient you will pass this bear season
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 29, 2019, 11:18:26 AM
The market is very unpredictable so we don't know when will the altcoins will rise again just like bitcoin whose price just got pumps up and i think there are more support of bitcoin that's why the price jump to $9k+.

We can still take advantage of the market and wait for the altcoin to go up but it will take time so we need to have a patience for that to happen again.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
October 29, 2019, 10:29:30 AM
when i compare the markets with the bullish trend years ago i get a bit confused.
the growth always came along with bitcoin but when i see the altcoin today the growth is a bit (how i might say that...?) ridiculous...
will this change or will the volume still be so low? 24hr highs and lows variated beetween dollars back in the day at 100m coins but
today it grows a few 0,x1-3 at a btc pump and then everything is falling apart back at one little red day. the altcoin market feels a bit like a sick patient to me that trys to get revived by a lot of effort but every little stop its dieing again...

Last year bitcoin dump its prices to at it's lowest, the fact that bitcoin dump or the downhill of bitcoin, it has a huge affect on some investors and they invest on ICO and any altcoins to turn the table around but I think that was one of the main reason why altcoin is too slow in contrast to bitcoin, right now its gradually taking its price before and I think we will see a bull run by the entering of the year 2020.

In terms of the altcoin growth there are to many altcoins on the crypto world, altcoin with their own personal characteristic and price, but how long would they survive that's the main question of it. Also, patience is the key, the phase of altcoin is still slow since the market is adjusting too.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 29, 2019, 10:14:38 AM

Activity: 279
Merit: 11
October 29, 2019, 09:25:14 AM
At the moment I also feel that altcoin is very difficult to grow up slowly though, it seems that for this year altcoin has not been able to rise like last year where many traders and investors made profits from altcoin. So that with this incident altcoin traders are very quiet, sometimes taking even a little profit from altcoin becomes so difficult
\you are certainly wrong because in 2018 we almost have no good growth compared to what we have this april until august of 2019,and also altcoins now are more stable than 2018.though many alts are not even growing high yet they don't fall big as well.and if i am to choose?i prefer adding altcoins now than bitcoin specially ripple ,ethereum and litecoins

Yes i think 2018 is the worst year for crypto trading in last 3 years.
This year i really comfort doing daytrading with alts because the price is quite agile and often make little profits. also in terms of marketcap , this year has bigger volume than last year because last year is the year where most of crypto investors running away from crypto due to many scams.
I think this is a recovery year and market looks positive for next year.
Well, I also think that this is a relatively successful year for the altcoin market, although it may not have achieved the best development like the peak season but at least, the recovery has returned, altcoin has started to rise and is pumped a lot, and we should feel it's a great thing for us, instead of thinking like some people are saying that altcoins are growing too slowly. The market in every moment is a different change, cannot be assessed as such, as you said, compared to 2018, this year has been a year with many remarkable changes.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
October 29, 2019, 06:05:00 AM
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
October 29, 2019, 05:15:59 AM
At the moment I also feel that altcoin is very difficult to grow up slowly though, it seems that for this year altcoin has not been able to rise like last year where many traders and investors made profits from altcoin. So that with this incident altcoin traders are very quiet, sometimes taking even a little profit from altcoin becomes so difficult
\you are certainly wrong because in 2018 we almost have no good growth compared to what we have this april until august of 2019,and also altcoins now are more stable than 2018.though many alts are not even growing high yet they don't fall big as well.and if i am to choose?i prefer adding altcoins now than bitcoin specially ripple ,ethereum and litecoins

Yes i think 2018 is the worst year for crypto trading in last 3 years.
This year i really comfort doing daytrading with alts because the price is quite agile and often make little profits. also in terms of marketcap , this year has bigger volume than last year because last year is the year where most of crypto investors running away from crypto due to many scams.
I think this is a recovery year and market looks positive for next year.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
October 28, 2019, 10:32:16 PM
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 28, 2019, 10:20:41 PM
altcoin is very boring.  I save a lot of altcoins but the price is very bad.  I think the altcoin consolidation is very long.  this proves to us that public enthusiasm for altcoin is very low and little.
and public prefer stable coin than altcoin today,go to migrations ur assets to stable coins Roll Eyes
Activity: 575
Merit: 268
Changing the game
October 28, 2019, 10:04:47 PM
Until now, there are no investors who can definitely predict the development of crypto or altcoin, so we with a little slow development and we as investors can only have confidence and patience in investing, of course, with slow growth and I am sure altcoin will grow further in the future. and the development of crypto currencies depends on the investors themselves
Our predictions are often never accurate because the market is always very volatile and prices may change unexpectedly, making investors unable to control profits. This year investors are the ones who are most worried because the bear market is still affecting their psychology and always tend to panic sell when the market collapses unexpectedly.

Currently many cheap coins are waiting for you but before investing, think many times because if you choose wrong, your money will disappear quickly. I am not interested in investing altcoins during this period, maybe I should be more patient and wait for the right time.

yes thats right, but for holding BTC is good method for this condition or you can hold stable coin on the trusted exchanger , it is all done to keep our money safe, and I am sure if the money is in our pocket, guaranteed to run out in a short time hehehehe.
Pages:
Jump to: