Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoin growth too slow? - page 5. (Read 11772 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 120
August 24, 2019, 07:04:49 AM
I think in this situation and the holiday season plays a big role. The developers have relaxed and will begin to work in full force only in the fall.
copper member
Activity: 258
Merit: 1
August 22, 2019, 11:34:15 AM
Yeah, some altcoins are growing slowly but the exchanges which they're listed in has a huge say in its price, wash trading exchanges tend to trade these altcoins and since they will loose money trading it up, they trade it down, in line with bitcoin movement; Bibox is very notorious of this; https://www.slideshare.net/BenardKeshmia/wash-trading-exchanges-harming-the-industry-bibox-another-culprit
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
August 21, 2019, 10:58:32 AM
After seeing the market developments that occur today, we all see that Altcoin is indeed experiencing a situation that is less good. and only Altcoin has good value that can still flourish and grow well at the moment.
Activity: 497
Merit: 2
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 21, 2019, 10:19:26 AM
Slowly but surely, that is a picture that is suitable to be linked with altcoin, very different from the development of bitcoin that has changed significantly, therefore we must look at the positive side only, that with affordable altcoin prices many investors are investing altcoin
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
August 21, 2019, 06:49:19 AM
just take a look at the index. nearly every coin is down below zero.
this has nothing to do with the alts itself. the main reason is still that btc manipulates the altcoin price.

when the btc drop gets even harder, alts will also fall very hard. they are already blindly sold after the rise of btc but it can get much worse.
but this is also an opportunity to get very cheap alts. you just have to be fast when it surprisely drops otherwise other people will take your order away

the main reason is that people have enough being a playing ball of btc so they get directly to btc.
there are many good and bad projects in the altcoin market. the big problem is that indicators dont matter when btc pull alts how it wants,
but there are still opportunitys Wink
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
August 21, 2019, 05:40:43 AM
Altcoin is currently the majority can not provide much benefit for investors because the price movement is still not so large. in contrast to bitcoin at the beginning of the year until now has experienced a significant increase. some of the top altcoins that I invested haven't increased so much and this is unfortunate when the moment of bitcoin goes up
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
August 21, 2019, 05:28:26 AM
Although Altcoin is experiencing slow growth, we should also be able to think more positively. We can see that with the rising price of Bitcoin, so Altcoin is also experiencing growth, although it runs slowly. This situation will, of course, be different from the year 2017 because in that year the price of Altcoin rises very fast as it follows the rapid increase in Bitcoin prices.

In 2017, the altcoin has increased their prices along with the Bitcoin price. Now, the altcoin prices are kept going down once the price of Bitcoin is increasing. The growth of altcoin market is very slow, which it will take some time for the recovery and it is completely different from 2017.

The "recovery" U're talking about is close. Pls see the price prediction: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XRPUSD/b03hUVK6-XRP-USD-Prediction-for-2020-2023/
Activity: 278
August 21, 2019, 05:06:20 AM
Although Altcoin is experiencing slow growth, we should also be able to think more positively. We can see that with the rising price of Bitcoin, so Altcoin is also experiencing growth, although it runs slowly. This situation will, of course, be different from the year 2017 because in that year the price of Altcoin rises very fast as it follows the rapid increase in Bitcoin prices.

In 2017, the altcoin has increased their prices along with the Bitcoin price. Now, the altcoin prices are kept going down once the price of Bitcoin is increasing. The growth of altcoin market is very slow, which it will take some time for the recovery and it is completely different from 2017.
Activity: 728
August 21, 2019, 04:55:05 AM
that is clearly seen, because altcoin relies on bitcoin price movements. if altcoin is growing fast, then it's questionable. because bitcoin goes up fast, altcoin goes up slowly. altcoin rises fast there must be a cause or there is good news and technological development.
Activity: 448
August 21, 2019, 03:29:16 AM
when bitcoin stabilizes at certain point in time we can expect altcoin growth and altcoin start to pump we can see altcoin pump in next  quarter
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 20, 2019, 10:32:55 PM
When #Altseason starts, altcoin will grow so fast that we will not have time to buy them. We will wait for a rollback, but it will not. Do not wait and prepare.
Activity: 602
August 20, 2019, 07:54:37 PM
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
August 20, 2019, 07:40:54 PM
when i compare the markets with the bullish trend years ago i get a bit confused.
the growth always came along with bitcoin but when i see the altcoin today the growth is a bit (how i might say that...?) ridiculous...
will this change or will the volume still be so low? 24hr highs and lows variated beetween dollars back in the day at 100m coins but
today it grows a few 0,x1-3 at a btc pump and then everything is falling apart back at one little red day. the altcoin market feels a bit like a sick patient to me that trys to get revived by a lot of effort but every little stop its dieing again...
A year ago there was a bull market, so everything that happened with coins in this period is significantly different from what is happening now. Indeed, now the market is bearish, so you should not be surprised at such a slow rise in prices.
I assume that soon the phase of growth and tide will begin on the market for new investments, and in 2020 we will again see a real bull market.
Everyone has bullish price predictions for 2020 due to the expected Bitcoin halving but market makers can play the dirty game with the crypto traders. The bull market already happened for the BTC and dominance climbed the highest point. Altcoins have no chance to raise their limits if BTC dominance stays on these levels.

the rise of bitcoin causes altcoin trading to not move. it's hard to get profits from altcoin trading.
except trading coins that are stable and have large volumes such as xrp, ltc and other coins.
we hope the altcoin season is coming soon, and bitcoin is more stable.
Stable prices are not going to make money for both sides of the traders, the market has to touch the resistance and support lines for providing enough liquidity. Large volumes are made with hunting stops, small marketcap altcoins don't act like the mentioned most elevated altcoins.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
August 20, 2019, 07:33:17 PM
since pump lasttime many people was compare it like you, they said why altcoin not follow bitcoin while it up.
but i see altcoin still follow btc even if slowly, and some people said altcoin will never grow again, i dont believe it we need more time for pump.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
August 20, 2019, 06:41:51 PM
when i compare the markets with the bullish trend years ago i get a bit confused.
the growth always came along with bitcoin but when i see the altcoin today the growth is a bit (how i might say that...?) ridiculous...
will this change or will the volume still be so low? 24hr highs and lows variated beetween dollars back in the day at 100m coins but
today it grows a few 0,x1-3 at a btc pump and then everything is falling apart back at one little red day. the altcoin market feels a bit like a sick patient to me that trys to get revived by a lot of effort but every little stop its dieing again...
A year ago there was a bull market, so everything that happened with coins in this period is significantly different from what is happening now. Indeed, now the market is bearish, so you should not be surprised at such a slow rise in prices.
I assume that soon the phase of growth and tide will begin on the market for new investments, and in 2020 we will again see a real bull market.
Activity: 320
August 20, 2019, 02:13:06 PM
altcoin has decreased because more and more altcoins are constantly popping up, investors are investing their money then the project is not developing well and most importantly many new projects have the same concept so investors prefer older projects that have been proven
all possibilities can happen and no one can predict with certainty these developments and as investors for now must be clever in utilizing every opportunity we will get in starting an investment
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
August 20, 2019, 11:22:49 AM
Actually this can be understood, because the growth of Bitcoin is also very slow so it has an impact on the growth of Altcoin. The number of new projects, may also affect the slow movement of the current price of Altcoin. Let's wait until the end of 2019, if there is a significant increase from altcoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
August 20, 2019, 08:42:30 AM
I agree on what you've said. I am able to notice that, even bitcoin increase some altcoins are not following if it follows just a little movement then eventually will fall too much when bitcoin drops.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
August 19, 2019, 11:14:16 PM
altcoin has decreased because more and more altcoins are constantly popping up, investors are investing their money then the project is not developing well and most importantly many new projects have the same concept so investors prefer older projects that have been proven
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
August 19, 2019, 07:02:32 PM
When I see this year market movements. When bitcoin starts rising altcoin start to suffer and keep, and also when bitcoin dump altcoin would be dump too.
I think if we want to see alt season this year, then we need to make Bitcoin to sideway so that altcoins can move up easily.
Pages:
Jump to: