Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoin growth too slow? - page 8. (Read 11742 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
June 19, 2019, 11:22:33 AM
even though the altcoin movement looks slow, I see now some altcoins are seen in an uptrend. isn't that good for investments where prices are not so expensive, and the trend is rising. moreover supported by the increase of bitcoin, it can foster considerable crypto adoption.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 323
June 19, 2019, 11:10:50 AM
You're about crypto market to be the best place where people should invest now due to the opportunities involved in but the major problem most new investors have is not know the right time to enter the market and the coins to choose cause some investors only follow hype.
you're right, finding the best moment to buy or trade is difficult. especially when the altcoin market is like this, moving is not much, it is possible if we choose the wrong asset we can get caught up in our investment and receive losses.
There lots of altcoin out there, which one should I get? Here I recommend proof of stake coins (PoS) might be the best from this point on. You could agree with me that the coin that could provide the best ROI attracts anyone easily! Proof of Stake coins is the right solution - great way of earning.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
June 19, 2019, 10:51:03 AM
You're about crypto market to be the best place where people should invest now due to the opportunities involved in but the major problem most new investors have is not know the right time to enter the market and the coins to choose cause some investors only follow hype.
you're right, finding the best moment to buy or trade is difficult. especially when the altcoin market is like this, moving is not much, it is possible if we choose the wrong asset we can get caught up in our investment and receive losses.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
June 19, 2019, 10:29:57 AM
I am still waiting for Bitcoin to stabilize before expecting our altcoins to follow up, the thing right now is to accumulate more bitcoin as much as possible to ride up in the next ath of btc
correction will occur very often and the real possibility is the accumulation of bullrun potential in the next 1 year. fundamental factor in this case is Altcoin in general will not be so related to bitcoin in one long trend, and even the opposite, but the real movement will be very massive for coins that have organic graphics from a valid system development.
Almost all coins have adjustments when the market tends to rise and after each adjustment, that coin becomes better and more stable for a long time. I think the crypto market is a place where people should consider investing now because the price increase is just beginning and if you catch this opportunity, the chance for you to sell at a high price is entirely possible and adjustment is not a problem at this stage
Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
June 19, 2019, 09:20:46 AM
You can absorb in the market only topmost potential coin prices are increasing in the market, it will take some specific time for the altcoin to increase the prices. Before increasing the price of altcoins the price of Bitcoin should be stable at the current value.
When compared to the growth of Bitcoin, altcoin certainly feels slow, in my opinion because there are too many altcoins that make investors shift their investments to bitcoin. So that from the number of coins there are hundreds of types of coins, there are only a few that appear on the surface such as ETH, BNB, LTC and others whose numbers are only 20 types of coins.
Different from if the altcoin number is at least 5 to 10, of course the movement can be faster, because capital from investors can accumulate to several altcoins. Now of course there is a lot of capital going into bitcoin because it feels more profitable.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
June 19, 2019, 02:24:44 AM
when bitcoin market is bullish with all positive trends then altcoins coins will take time to pump we can see altcoins pumping only when bitcoin market prices stabilizes
actually not like that. several different conditions. we can see the market conditions a few years ago. where the price of bitcoin rises and the altcoin decreases. there is also a rising bitcoin and an altcoin rising. this market is not so easy to predict.

The pace at which btc has grown from 3500$ to 9300$ at the same time altcoins many of the best coins have not grown at this pace. Infact it has come down to an extent rather than rising it. So in such case btc is better in terms of making money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
June 19, 2019, 02:13:55 AM
I now see a completely natural growth of the market, because it is much better when altcoins grow slowly than when the price is artificially pamped and then a dump. If there is a gradual growth, then interest in cryptocurrencies grows and people buy coins.
Activity: 515
Merit: 101
June 18, 2019, 11:47:16 PM
I am still waiting for Bitcoin to stabilize before expecting our altcoins to follow up, the thing right now is to accumulate more bitcoin as much as possible to ride up in the next ath of btc
correction will occur very often and the real possibility is the accumulation of bullrun potential in the next 1 year. fundamental factor in this case is Altcoin in general will not be so related to bitcoin in one long trend, and even the opposite, but the real movement will be very massive for coins that have organic graphics from a valid system development.
Almost all coins have adjustments when the market tends to rise and after each adjustment, that coin becomes better and more stable for a long time. I think the crypto market is a place where people should consider investing now because the price increase is just beginning and if you catch this opportunity, the chance for you to sell at a high price is entirely possible and adjustment is not a problem at this stage
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
June 18, 2019, 07:50:37 PM
Altcoins growth isn't low, the dominance level of bitcoin keeps increasing which is getting impacted over the altcoins. Particularly over ethereum, when ethereum gains momentum for a fast pace we can experience growth with more altcoins available in the market.

There is assured growth with altcoins same as that of the 2017, believing on the same investing or buying altcoins and holding will get good profit. As the growth rate isn't that high trading requires a huge volume to make a bigger profit. Let's wait for the recovery as very few coins are priced good while majority are still 100% low to the ath price.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
June 18, 2019, 06:47:36 PM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
June 18, 2019, 11:47:06 AM
when bitcoin market is bullish with all positive trends then altcoins coins will take time to pump we can see altcoins pumping only when bitcoin market prices stabilizes
actually not like that. several different conditions. we can see the market conditions a few years ago. where the price of bitcoin rises and the altcoin decreases. there is also a rising bitcoin and an altcoin rising. this market is not so easy to predict.

yeah, its hard to predict the crypto market because this market is unpredictable my friend
but, usually if bitcoin price growing hard, soon or later altcoins price will follow the movement from bitcoin price
for now we need to increase our patience and confidence in altcoins  Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
June 18, 2019, 04:27:08 AM
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
June 18, 2019, 04:03:42 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
June 18, 2019, 03:50:13 AM
I see that the altcoin growth is too slow maybe because the market conditions are still in a difficult situation and survive after all is lost, I'm sure the altcoin will grow on its own

for now the development of all altcoins has almost declined. because as we know that the decline in altcoin cannot be predicted until when, we can only wait for things to improve, for some time we all don't know.
the development of altcoin prices has indeed declined, but now growth is also happening. but growth cannot be fast, it needs slow growth and it is better than having fast growth but there is a drastic decline.

Yes, now the prices of altcoins are slowly increasing in the market but every coin price is completely based on the developments done by the team and at the same time, the market starts recovering the prices, we need to wait with little more patience until the prices start recovering.
Activity: 891
Merit: 43
Random coins :)
June 18, 2019, 12:55:00 AM
I think altcoins growth is growing decently and not slow.

Also remember we have new alts being created almost every day  and these reduce growth rate by sharing the money distribution between them,so this is a trend we must brace ourselves to.
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
June 18, 2019, 12:06:30 AM
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 2054
June 17, 2019, 09:21:03 PM
Market is so unpredictable and especially for altcoins. It also made me confused when I saw the trend, it always changes and never be the same like the past. The growth is slow but i hope bitcoins increasing price will influence altcoins price.
Maybe they only focuses on Bitcoin not altcoin,
Bitcoin have stable than altcoin, some investor wear at the moment, still look at past happen on altcoin, dumping more than bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
-ethernity cloud-
June 17, 2019, 07:42:52 PM
Market is so unpredictable and especially for altcoins. It also made me confused when I saw the trend, it always changes and never be the same like the past. The growth is slow but i hope bitcoins increasing price will influence altcoins price.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 514
June 17, 2019, 05:46:35 PM
That's true altcoins are now grow slowly, On when im looking at my folio some of my altcoins are started increasing of price. And I hope it will still continue till the end of this year so that I can trade them, Actually im holding them for along time and ill think this year will be the time to trade them.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
June 17, 2019, 08:27:54 AM
Open up coinmarketcap charts for the top 20 alts. And now then tell me,,, which coin has not done at least x2 in the past year? Many like Litecoin have even done x3 in less than a year. Now tell me in other non crypto portfolio,,, which has the same growth in the same period?

And you say altcoin growth is still too slow? Maybe enter the correct reality first?
Pages:
Jump to: