Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin investment 🤔🤔🤔 - page 4. (Read 2337 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 03:42:28 AM
On the off chance that I have 1 bitcoin, I will put an entire 1 bitcoin in doge. Doge has not been pumped yet and I have a solid inclination that at some point or another, it will be pumped no less than 10 times. Doge was one of the best 10 coin however not it has lost its position.
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
July 12, 2018, 10:11:17 AM
totally in XLM.
Altcoin investment was already proven to fluctuates or regulated, more huge prices so for me it is good for us to involve in such coin due to the demand in where it can gain profit.
Indeed if we invest on altcoin can be seen as an investment in people's ideas, I think it is a very useful and appropriate investment, because it is an idea that can bring people more resources and opportunities.
Activity: 112
July 12, 2018, 10:03:32 AM
I would go purchase ETH as 20% of my possessions and EOS for the other 20%, the rest would remain at bitcoin. This time, I truly accept on the potential that bitcoin could bring and it's the most secure approach to contribute in light of the fact that it's TOP1 on the marketcap, it won't fall 90% on multi day like Bitconnect. At the point when bitcoin goes up, alts goes up, when bitcoin goes down, alts go down, bitcoin is the pioneer so remain with bitcoin and simply exchange it each pinnacle/plunge for most extreme benefits.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 04:00:36 PM
totally in XLM.
Altcoin investment was already proven to fluctuates or regulated, more huge prices so for me it is good for us to involve in such coin due to the demand in where it can gain profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT
July 11, 2018, 03:54:38 PM
I will invest in Eth and ltc, because now the price is still low so we will get a good profit in the future, with us be patient waiting for higher price increases. because the journey of both altcoin is also still long.
why litcoin?
Activity: 176
July 11, 2018, 05:48:11 AM
I will invest in Eth and ltc, because now the price is still low so we will get a good profit in the future, with us be patient waiting for higher price increases. because the journey of both altcoin is also still long.
Activity: 272
July 11, 2018, 05:45:03 AM
for us will buy some altcoin for long term, especially we can invest in ethereum, ada, ltc, and nxt, for us also is a good investment we can get many benefits in the future
July 11, 2018, 05:33:57 AM
Too many coins out there, If you have 10 Bitcoin to invest in altcoins, what will be your split?
EOS TRX PAX WAN
Activity: 84
May 13, 2018, 09:36:56 AM
Yass, Im considering too Huh Huh Huh
May 12, 2018, 06:06:20 AM
ETH is preferred, followed by EOS because EOS is really popular in the recent period.
EOS TRX ADA
Activity: 140
May 11, 2018, 12:14:33 AM
ETH is preferred, followed by EOS because EOS is really popular in the recent period.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
May 11, 2018, 12:09:40 AM
Alternative coins are such a wonderful investment because we can be able to obatiend a huge amount of income.
Altcoin is not such a simple investment because they can help you to obtained a wonderful life in future wherein you are financially stable.
Activity: 85
May 10, 2018, 05:00:50 AM
I think maybe I'll use it all to buy Achain. Because it's market value as a basic chain is now very low, but its technology and ecology are now very strong, I think it's profitable, and it will rise in the future.
Activity: 490
May 10, 2018, 04:53:31 AM
i would be like to invest in etn and tron for my long term and short term investment strategy and also invest some money on some good ico programs
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 10, 2018, 04:45:40 AM
If ever I do have 1 BTC on my wallet I should invest more on my favorite altcoin which is Oyster Pearl PRL.
Today May 10, 2018 as I type this comment, Oyster Pearl PRL is pumping for 2 days now and it's good to know that this altcoin have a good crypto project that is useful for internet users like storing their important files online to the IOTA Tangle.
I do invest more if I ever do have more funds, money or BTC or Ethereum to invest more Oyster before it pumped into the moon.
I agree with your assessment about Oyster Pearl. I have personally profited very nicely from this coin during December of last year when it pumped to insane heights. I never expected this at all since I was planning on HODLING these coins for a long period, but the insane pump persuaded me to sell all my PRL which helped me earn heavy profits in the short term. I feel lucky to have invested into this coin during the initial stages and the crazy rally by Bitcoin clearly affected it in a positive way. I feel that it will take a long time for this coin to surpass its old all time high.
Activity: 81
May 10, 2018, 04:40:31 AM

2018 is a great time to invest in many altcoins, especially ICO.
Investors can still make high profits

Activity: 224
Merit: 101
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
May 10, 2018, 04:38:12 AM
If ever I do have 1 BTC on my wallet I should invest more on my favorite altcoin which is Oyster Pearl PRL.
Today May 10, 2018 as I type this comment, Oyster Pearl PRL is pumping for 2 days now and it's good to know that this altcoin have a good crypto project that is useful for internet users like storing their important files online to the IOTA Tangle.
I do invest more if I ever do have more funds, money or BTC or Ethereum to invest more Oyster before it pumped into the moon.
Activity: 40
May 04, 2018, 10:09:30 AM
totally in XLM.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 12:13:05 PM
Altcoin investment is a huge area, i will read thru some selected coins that recommend by forum and read thru its whitepaper to know more and do other research before i decide which altcoin I should invest in.
Activity: 27
May 01, 2018, 11:57:11 AM
Any thoughts if SIBCoin is good to invest in?
Pages:
Jump to: