Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin investment 🤔🤔🤔 - page 6. (Read 2337 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 251
April 22, 2018, 03:56:42 PM
I would leave 30 percent in bitcoin, about 15 percent would allocate for Ethereum, the rest would be distributed in equal shares between such coins: ETH, DASH, XRP, XEM, NEO, IOTA, ZEC, ETC
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 03:45:10 PM
I'd hold a mix of capital growth coins and passive income coins, and within that a mix of high cap and low cap

Capital growth:
Consider platforms that will grow, rather than indiviudal projects. Bigger cap ones are EOS, NEO, ETH, ADA. Lower cap ones are POA, CS

Passive income:
Holding some coins gives you staking rewards, masternode rewards, or profit share. I like BNB, KCS, DASH for higher cap and MEDIC, SYS for lower caps
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 03:43:00 PM
ADA, BNB, TRX, NEO, BCH, ZEC, XRP, XMR, LTC, ETH, ETC, DSH list of coins a I look after and trade
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 03:36:52 PM
Investing in altcoins can be seen as investing in people's ideas, I think that this is a very useful and proper investment, because it is ideas that can bring people more resources and opportunities.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
April 22, 2018, 02:43:07 PM
there are few coins  in the market were to can you invest, if I would have one bitcoin than I would invest in ethereum and dash coin
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
April 22, 2018, 02:26:30 PM
I am investing in the top ten coins on coinmarketcap. Due to more than doubling in price in last month EOS is now my largest and most profitable investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
April 22, 2018, 02:21:31 PM
For me more interested to invest coins that have good quality and can be used for a long period of time, like ETH, BHC, LTC, and ETC
As for the other coin I should consider it first.
Activity: 37
April 22, 2018, 02:18:15 PM
Please visit http://www.altcointrend.com/ for information on altcoin investment, faucets and giveaways.
Activity: 229
Merit: 170
April 22, 2018, 02:12:46 PM
I will take 30% to BTC and 30% to top-10 altcoins. The rest I am using for short term investments. Some money is staking using POS (Phore as an example)
Activity: 476
April 22, 2018, 01:23:23 PM
My portfolio isn't constant. I change him depending on a situation in the cryptocurrency market. If it was necessary to choose any coins on a dolgosrok, then BTC would make a large part of my investment portfolio. He the stablest at a distance. Also I would invest the large sum in EOS - a future blockchain. I would invest other small sum in several other altcons.
Activity: 225
April 22, 2018, 01:15:53 PM
I have seen hundreds of people losing a lot of money because they just invest their money based on other's research. This just shows that you do not have a personal opinion, just make your own research and you will earn a lot of money.

I will buy Ethereum because many love Ethereum with its popularity and good potential, and with bitcoin, we can also buy it because bitcoin prices also decrease you can also invest in the long term for the future

Buy only after you did your research
Activity: 658
VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT
April 22, 2018, 01:12:44 PM
I will buy Ethereum because many love Ethereum with its popularity and good potential, and with bitcoin, we can also buy it because bitcoin prices also decrease you can also invest in the long term for the future

Buy only after you did your research
April 22, 2018, 04:16:59 AM

ETH is good price to buy now
Activity: 196
April 19, 2018, 02:42:43 AM

Activity: 630
Merit: 24
April 18, 2018, 03:32:42 PM
I would go for Ethereum,Zcash,Monero,Bch, but if you are looking for cheap coins,I am watching XEM,IOS,HMQ,Agrello delta,etc,There are really too many cheap coins and majority of them are not as bad as people say,Of course there are   shitcoins too.Anyway its so hard to predict which one will be more profitable in the future,also It takes a lot of time to make observations,to read every details and understand if the devs are trying to protect balance between supply and demand,Which is very important when you are going to invest in crypto business.I have never heard about that coin what you bought,but i don't think that it would be better than bitcoin,May you are trying to make it more popular if i'm wrong sorry!
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
April 18, 2018, 03:09:50 PM
I prefer ETH and Stellar (XLM), it seems to me that these coins will increase their value many times in the future!
Activity: 120
April 18, 2018, 03:05:44 PM
Too many coins out there, If you have 1 Bitcoin to invest in altcoins, what will be your split?

One more thing, I invested in PAX coin, that is coin that based on Bitcoin and his price is fix (0.0001 BTC) so it's like buying BTC in better price

Don't forget to place you vote on Reddit!!

https://redd.it/87qukv

this is the link if you want to read more : https://payperex.com/pax

Thank you!

Join the best Crypto community
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/CoinParliament
Telegram - https://t.me/CoinParliament
Twitter - https://twitter.com/CoinParliament

https://i.imgur.com/dcveJ3l.jpg
ETH, NEO, EOS & IOTA
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
April 18, 2018, 03:02:12 PM
I would distribute my portfolio like this: 60% under air, 20% - EOS, 20% - NEO and XRP, I think all these coins will show good growth.
April 17, 2018, 01:56:30 PM
In the current period I am putting my efforts into the bitcoin mostly. I am earning bounties, had some investment into the alts but I am dumping them for good cause. The strategy is to buy more BTC when it is really low and then grow my wealth very fast. After that profit, I will think on the diversification into the alts thats are new and coming out of the ICO's.

Though that is the case, I am holding three major altcoins and not dumping them for all the good reasons. The first one is off course ETH, a coin which has always given me lots of profits in the long run and it will do the same this time, so thats the major alt for me. Then followed by this im holding up some JNT tokens that I recently bought and then there is XRP with little investment just to see if it spike 300x the current prices.
Z cash?
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 12, 2018, 08:05:30 AM
In the current period I am putting my efforts into the bitcoin mostly. I am earning bounties, had some investment into the alts but I am dumping them for good cause. The strategy is to buy more BTC when it is really low and then grow my wealth very fast. After that profit, I will think on the diversification into the alts thats are new and coming out of the ICO's.

Though that is the case, I am holding three major altcoins and not dumping them for all the good reasons. The first one is off course ETH, a coin which has always given me lots of profits in the long run and it will do the same this time, so thats the major alt for me. Then followed by this im holding up some JNT tokens that I recently bought and then there is XRP with little investment just to see if it spike 300x the current prices.
Pages:
Jump to: