Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin is for day trading - page 23. (Read 4311 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 09:46:46 AM
in a situation like this, I think we can do daily trading because every altcoin has a good sign to buy and sell it and I think it can take a good profit later on, we need to know
when the price is good for us to buy because sometimes, we get a trap with a high price so we can not sell at that time so be careful for all friends.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
June 03, 2018, 09:37:59 AM
I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.

Some peoples with good trading skill will trading altcoin right now because more volatile than bitcoin or top 10 market cap. They can make profits from high fluctuation because they can read market movement. Right now, bitcoin movement is more stable and not give much fluctuation and altcoin is their choice
When i am read on top gainer, mostly big gainer is altcoin and sometimes altcoin gain more than 100% in one day
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
June 03, 2018, 09:32:59 AM
Because its volatility promising higher profit than holding. Holding is bad idea if you want to make money in crypto, for the better learn about how to trade it with methode day or swing trading. By trade it you can turn your money more faster than holding but offcource you have to spend times and effort for that.

I don't see how is that a rule. I would say quite opposite, long holding gives you an opporutnity to gain more if the project kicks off, then the margins are really high. Day trading makes sense for bad coins that gain some traction for short term.
I think it's still the same by other coin which it is also good to take long term investment just to avoid losses of coin due to the volatility. Yes, as we have good strategies about trading we can do daily routine but make it sure you're already adopt the technology.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
June 03, 2018, 09:19:36 AM
Because its volatility promising higher profit than holding. Holding is bad idea if you want to make money in crypto, for the better learn about how to trade it with methode day or swing trading. By trade it you can turn your money more faster than holding but offcource you have to spend times and effort for that.

I don't see how is that a rule. I would say quite opposite, long holding gives you an opporutnity to gain more if the project kicks off, then the margins are really high. Day trading makes sense for bad coins that gain some traction for short term.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 09:15:13 AM
There are altcoins that is good for day trading but there are also altcoins that is good for holding; example, Ethereum is a long term investment so it is better if you will hold it longer.
Activity: 273
June 03, 2018, 09:12:37 AM
Yes altcoin are for daily trading because theirs a lot of choices to choose in.Everyday the price of all altcoin are not in the same price,some goes down and some goes up.In daily trading you easily gain profit.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
June 03, 2018, 08:45:45 AM
because it is much easy to gain profit in trading than holding it. some do the strategy of trade now and hold later. they trade while the market is good for trading and exchange it to an altcoin which is good for holding.

I don't think so because if the market is not moving to the higher price or lower price, then we cannot do day trading even for altcoin or bitcoin. and I think it is better to hold for a while until the price is move. but I agree that we can use altcoin for day trading and besides using altcoin, we can also use bitcoin for day trading because I think bitcoin price can move in any range of price so I think we can take a profit and sometimes, the profit will bigger in one-time trade.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 07:19:12 AM
because it is much easy to gain profit in trading than holding it. some do the strategy of trade now and hold later. they trade while the market is good for trading and exchange it to an altcoin which is good for holding.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 01:51:59 AM
Well, it depends from individual to individual. Some like to trade altcoins and other want to stack them for POS or Masternode. I personally do both but then I am not a day trader because I cannot look at those graphs constantly. For me, altcoins are the course thru which I earn my BTC. That's how I function.

You can definitely trade your altcoins but it can be stressful and needs a lot of time.
Activity: 21
June 02, 2018, 12:43:05 AM
I do not understand too much money I think they are missing.i personally find it very difficult to cash out my investments because there can be an explosion in the market at any moment
Activity: 364
June 01, 2018, 02:30:35 PM
Many people think very differently about this topic. Some people think for then day trading is a good deal and some are thought to hold the coin for long term is good. It depends on demands. If the coin rate will go down in future and I m seeing this or I can predict this then for me its good to have day a trading. This crypto marketplace is quiet right now but doing day trade is giving your 100% and that is not like by me.altcoin is one the best crypto right now and doing day trading is giving your 100%. So my concept about day trading is not good about any coins I love to hold coins.peace.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 02:42:19 AM
Day traiding is more suitable for experienced traders and if you have much time. I prefer to divide my coins, some of them I hold, and the rest I use for trading, because altcoins can change their price very fast.
Activity: 13
June 01, 2018, 02:32:17 AM
because altcoin can produce a quick profit without a long-term hold.
but one thing to be aware of, altcoin can also carry enormous risks.
Activity: 568
Merit: 18
Goldeth.io
May 29, 2018, 04:53:19 PM
this depends on the market and the theory of demand and supply, sometimes altcoin that we get the best price, so it will automatically be sold, and vice versa, if not have a good price, then better we hold. wait for a good price.
Activity: 191
May 28, 2018, 02:26:05 PM
because the price movement of Bitcoin in each exchange is different. Prices on one US exchange may be higher than other US exchanges, but lower than prices in Japanese stocks,
Activity: 658
May 28, 2018, 02:16:32 PM
Altcoin trading is unpredictable like a weather.  If Bitcoin goes up,  Altcoin will dump and if Bitcoin price goes down,  Altcoin will still dump!   There are some Altcoin that suitable for long term hold and there are some that do better for daily trading!
Activity: 116
May 28, 2018, 02:11:47 PM
In my opinion, the fact also remains that given the insane success of most ICO’s, scammers are flooding the market creating bogus coins to get their fill of the ICO pie and effectively create an ICO bubble, which made the failure of many ICOs. Thus, for me, before continuing, we have to make something very clear. I always believe that ICOs are truly revolutionary and will continue to evolve and will become an amazing vehicle for developers, entrepreneurs and investors.
Activity: 207
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 25, 2018, 06:32:50 AM
I don't agree, worth holding altcoins long term if you believe in the project. Many are still overpriced in my opinion but there's still some gems about.
Activity: 236
May 25, 2018, 06:26:15 AM
if I choose from all the cryptocurrencies that are now on the market, then for day trading, I would choose bitcoin. bitcoin is quite stable and it has a fairly high degree of price volatility within 1 day. if you follow the course, you can make good money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
May 25, 2018, 03:31:02 AM
Basically, there are some altcoins that are appropriate for the day-trading. They have fluctuating price rates every day and they are changes. The changes of the price rate don't hit every day but even in some minutes or hours. The graphics are always changing, therefore, many day-traders use it for day-trading. However, not all altcoins are suitable for day-trading. The most promising coin for day-trading is likely the Monero.
Pages:
Jump to: