Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin is for day trading - page 25. (Read 4311 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 12:47:52 AM
I do not understand too much money I think they are missing.i personally find it very difficult to cash out my investments because there can be an explosion in the market at any moment
Activity: 238
May 18, 2018, 04:29:04 PM
Dogecoin Is a very good coin for day trading because most of the time it moves around the same price so if you want to do the day trading you can buy dogecoin on the low of the day and sell it at the high of the day like this you can make a good profit from Dogecoin.
Activity: 76
May 17, 2018, 04:58:04 AM
Some of altcoins very volatile, it's good for daily trading. Also movement of altcoins prices is easier to predict. I don't do that, but you can try it if you want, don't forget about fundamental and technical analyses.
Activity: 27
May 17, 2018, 04:04:50 AM
Day trading is not at all recommended for low risk and non experienced traders. Only for the people who are all capable of well analyzing the market, may go for it.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
May 16, 2018, 05:21:13 AM
be careful if you want to do daily trading with altcoin because now almost altcoin is down and maybe you need to break for a while until the price can be stable first. I think the price will still getting down in a few days later but it still too difficult to predict where the altcoin wants to move and it is better to just wait. and I think we don't have to be panic to see this because I am sure that altcoin will be good for day trading. maybe this is just a test for us to see how patient we are to hold our coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 12:14:33 AM
I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.

It could be altcoin for trading today because I see that altcoin is a bit green, so many people want to sell altcoin today, but I hope altcoin will be stable again and can improve the market for the future, and if you still hold your altcoin until the stable price is better ..'
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
May 14, 2018, 08:30:15 AM
Hodling is the safest way indeed, but can net in some low profit if the coin loses its position or fame. Day trading can bring in some serious profits but you have to know what are you doing.

And also there is margin trading from what you can profit both ways (coin loses value/gains value).

Hodling is ez, the other options require knowledge, luck and confidence.
Activity: 122
May 14, 2018, 08:24:07 AM
If you have intuition and nose for it, go for daily term.
The whole market is declining, and today I hear that somebody just made 60% off some new KIN coin/token.
Such news makes me wanna go trading daily
JNR
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
@JNRcryptobox
May 14, 2018, 08:15:43 AM
I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.

no, i think altcoins is good for long term hold, not for day trading
because, most of good altcoins will growing slowly but surely my friend
just my personal opinion  Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 08:10:14 AM
I think yes, you can used the alternative coins for a day trading process since it is profitable and there is a huge demands in this type of investments.
You must not expect too much because bitcoin is the best income provider in the industry.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 04:10:28 PM
Most of altcoins change their value more rapidly and significantly then BTC. That's why it is profitable to use altcoins in day-trading. However someone must observe and investe in several coins at the moment to get profit.
Activity: 238
May 12, 2018, 12:14:12 PM
As practice shows. Day traiding is a bad strategy. the market is very susceptible to manipulation. And you can not guess how to change the price in the near future. it is better to invest in projects in which you believe and wait for growth.
Activity: 28
May 12, 2018, 12:07:34 PM
I believe everyone knows what they look for in trading most of the time. Day trading is not recommended for everyone hence I am not trying it now a days as I am able to make good money in long term holding.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
May 11, 2018, 01:51:46 PM
in my opinion, the best currency pair is BTC and ETH, as there you can get a larger percentage, and these coins are more predictable and proven.

Yes that is the easy way and there is so much movement with both.

I also prefer USDT to BTC and USDT to ETH. This two will fluctuate most likely and could give a larger profit in just a manner of time.
They are all using that Tether so why not just go with the flow while it is still there. Make profits out of it before they shut it down.  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
May 11, 2018, 06:06:16 AM
For me, altcoins is really for daily trading. I will just hold my bitcoin as it has the value to hold. But for altcoin like Eth, i will use it to invest in ICO or other project that have potential. Smiley

Im not agree, any kind of crypto can be used either daily or long term depending on the kind of crypto invested because sometimes we need to hold our investment while the market is not favorable to us.

One reason why it is worthwhile to hold i see only when you buying at the very bottom, and wait for growth. And if you buy, the price will be 2 months to fall, and then 2 months to grow to your purchase price, then the meaning of such a hold? I prefer daytraining, because you do not have to wait for unknown amount of time
Activity: 523
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 05:51:38 AM
in my opinion, the best currency pair is BTC and ETH, as there you can get a larger percentage, and these coins are more predictable and proven.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
May 11, 2018, 05:34:01 AM
for a week, I am trying to do day trading and I think I can make a profit although it's not too big for me. I am trying to buy zrx, bcn, doge, srn, and in the next day, I see that the price is increased so I decide to sell it and waiting for the down of the price. I make a lot of profit from buying and selling zrx because the first time, I get a low price and after I wait a few hours, the price increase higher so my profit is bigger. and after selling my zrx, I am waiting again for a few hours. I did this for more than 3 times and I calculate, my profit is good for me.
Activity: 116
May 11, 2018, 01:12:07 AM
Because the price fluctuation can bring very high profit. If you are suitable for daily trading you can choose. But if you don't have trading experience I wouldn't recommend that.
Activity: 70
May 11, 2018, 01:05:12 AM
because for us by trading in the market we think it's easier to earn our daily profit, because with us very easily in a short time, and also very good we hold in the long term, because we will more and more that we get.
Activity: 154
May 10, 2018, 12:25:59 PM
For me, altcoins is really for daily trading. I will just hold my bitcoin as it has the value to hold. But for altcoin like Eth, i will use it to invest in ICO or other project that have potential. Smiley

Im not agree, any kind of crypto can be used either daily or long term depending on the kind of crypto invested because sometimes we need to hold our investment while the market is not favorable to us.
Pages:
Jump to: