Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin is for day trading - page 27. (Read 4311 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 152
May 08, 2018, 11:52:31 PM
I used to think the same way as you but found myself wrong.
There are many altcoins worth holding.
I should have hold ZRX. It turned out to be a great one.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 11:51:00 PM
I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.

I do not believe that altcoin is for day trading only. Because if you do not have a time for trading you can do hodling but if you have time and want to do the trading then you can do the Altcoin trading but in doing trading it is too risky for the price of the altcoin is volatile. You have to check it from time to time so you will earn big and not lose some money that you invest. In entering the world of crypto you have to study it first because if you do not know about the crypto then it will be hard for you to earn. Like for some others who do the crypto I talk to them and asked them if doing Altcoin is easy they are telling me that it is too risky to to trading and if you do not have the knowledge on Altcoin and in trading then it will be har for you. You have to study it first before you do it, so you will not lose the money that you have invest. And you have to monitor the price of the bitcoin because the price is volatile.

Activity: 839
Merit: 500
May 08, 2018, 10:00:12 PM
Holders have a better chance of profits in the long run, only few day traders succeed long term. If you even doubt yourself of being able to day trade, don't.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 09:52:59 PM
I think altcoin is perfect for the benefit of someone in the search for profit every day because enthusiasts are sometimes reduced to cause the exchange rates to decline again and cause a loss when we continue to hold assets.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 09:34:05 PM
running trading with Altcoin is quite interesting. because at this time Altcoin prices are rising so the possibility of profit from trading is quite high.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
May 07, 2018, 02:50:27 PM
I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.

I am not sure how you came up with this conclusion but it is incorrect.  Hodling a good project has been more profitable for many people over day trading.  Day trading isn't for everyone and can cause missing out on huge profits when you're unable to get back into position. 
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
May 07, 2018, 02:46:44 PM
daily trading is not as easy as you imagine, there are many considerations and analyzes that you should do. in the current market conditions it is very difficult to do it, without it all I am sure you will be stuck.
Of course this is true, but if you engage in daily trading full-time, then the profit will be much more than just trading from time to time or making doubtful investments.
Activity: 36
May 07, 2018, 02:35:14 PM
daily trading is not as easy as you imagine, there are many considerations and analyzes that you should do. in the current market conditions it is very difficult to do it, without it all I am sure you will be stuck.
Activity: 588
May 05, 2018, 10:46:56 AM
Trading on altcoins is very profitable today, especially if you are choosing projects today that were interesting about 3 or 4 months ago, because now many projects are just beginning their activity after bitcoin started its small growth.
Activity: 24
May 05, 2018, 10:44:03 AM
now altcoin prices go up and I think you are quick to sell altcoin that you have held for a long time
Activity: 700
May 04, 2018, 05:54:50 AM
probably because of the choice of a lot and the price is relatively cheap then its price very quickly changed so that we can sell and buy again several times a day and therefore I think altcoin is suitable for use as daily trading
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
May 04, 2018, 05:40:17 AM
This is just your experience. As for me, I see that big and professional traders prefer Bitcoin and top altcoins to day-trade, and other alts just to flip or enter the market..
Experienced traders prefer large coins because they are weakly subject to manipulation and their price is determined by the market, rather than by several large coin holders.
Activity: 434
May 04, 2018, 05:26:01 AM
Altcoins can make you quickly profitable, but their risk is very high, their value may become 0 overnight, and altcoins are more like a gamble than an investment.
If you want to make long-term investment profit, you should choose BTC, ETH, XRP.
Activity: 608
May 04, 2018, 05:21:26 AM
Altcoins is better for trading because they can show growth for the week + 300% and then immediately go down so you need to constantly monitor the price if you invest in dangerous altcoins  Wink
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
May 04, 2018, 05:14:00 AM
some of us suggestion altcoin for day trading and the other suggest bitcoin for day trading. I think we can try both with bitcoin and altcoin for day trading and we can analyze for what we did in a day. and if we think that we can analyze with good in altcoin then we can go with altcoin but if only can do bitcoin trading, then we don't have to try with altcoin because to trading altcoin, we need to analyze more and besides that I think altcoin will follow with bitcoin moving price so we can get difficult to determine where the altcoin wants to go.
Activity: 19
May 04, 2018, 05:07:05 AM
I feel that altcoin is also suitable for holding if the project is good. Day trading is good if there is bigger trading volume. And it is more suitable for experienced traders.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
May 02, 2018, 01:12:04 PM
Alt coins are generally more risky obviously. I'm holding a few different tokens though, just need to attempt to calculate the risk/reward.
Yes, they are more risky always and that is the reason I always prefer holding altcoins no matter how long it takes until I see the huge spike, those bull runs that would almost screw the sky and then I sell into them. That is how I prefer trading altcoins and even if I want to day trade, I would rather do that on coins with a huge market cap and preferably bitcoin than every other altcoin that can be extremely volatile in nature just with one drop by a whale.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 01, 2018, 09:42:24 AM
If you have enough time (maybe 15 hours in a day), you may trade daily and increase your money gradually.
But if you have a proper job or sth else to do, daily trade is not so logical.
Activity: 182
May 01, 2018, 09:36:07 AM

In a less stable market condition I prefer Holding, because honestly trading in an unstable market situation there will be big losses. I do not expect so. here I want to make a profit instead of wasting money.
Activity: 336
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 01, 2018, 09:06:41 AM
Alt coins are generally more risky obviously. I'm holding a few different tokens though, just need to attempt to calculate the risk/reward.
Pages:
Jump to: