Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin is for day trading - page 24. (Read 4311 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 03:10:09 AM
I must say that daily trading is not as easy as you imagine and not all altcoins are suitable for day trading. However if you can choose a good altcoin, you will get a big profit because market trading is unpredictable. The best altcoins for day trading need to have potential liquidity, range, and volatility because it goes up and down at any given time depending of the movement on the trading volume. They must also have a history of making big moves in a short period of time.
Activity: 154
May 21, 2018, 12:20:26 PM
Precisely altcoins is best for day trading we cant trade eth or btc within in one day . Altcoins has much cheaper price snd can be happen a wide gap in its price on market. So big gap will result in a big profit. Biy an instant and sell in instant without waiting for its pump.
Activity: 54
Merit: 3
May 21, 2018, 04:22:24 AM
As long as there is enough volume in a coin, it is very good to trade with.
A day trader tries to take every opportunity to profit the same applies for bitcoin.
Altcoins do bring some more risks.
Activity: 140
May 21, 2018, 04:18:07 AM
I would like to say, if Trading in altcoin is only for experienced traders, who know how to trade it because they can analyze charts more carefully and can predict for the future, especially today trading is difficult because the price is predicted in a very short time and also very good we hold in the long term, because we will get more and more that we get.

Activity: 152
May 21, 2018, 03:53:55 AM
I want to say, If you are a beginner, I personally do not recommend daily trading. And also if you want to make money in crypto,
better learn about how to trade by the day method and you can buy some good coins and hold for a few months and sell them for profit.

Activity: 80
May 21, 2018, 03:50:02 AM
In my opinion, although day trading is profitable, the risks involved are also enormous. It is easy for your money to lose money. I think you should invest for a long time and invest less risk than day trading.
Activity: 72
May 21, 2018, 03:46:10 AM
I think the risk of day trading is very big, so I don't recommend trading in day trading. I think the top ten cryptocurrencies in the long-term investment market will be a very good choice, because the risk of investing in them is very small, and There will be a lot of room for growth in the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 03:36:42 AM
I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.
They are valuing more bitcoin and that's why everyone loves to hold bitcoin for long. While for altcoins, they are not giving too much importance too it and that's why they like to day trade altcoin which potentially can give them profit that can add their bitcoin holdings. And altcoin can be good for day trading because you have many choice where you can just jump off after profiting to the current alt coin you have.
Altcoin which has a pretty good development will be very profitable if we run trading with it. other than that currently certainly the right time to run the trading and make trading day to much greater profits again in the future. so I am more supportive for you to run trading today and develop it.
Activity: 98
May 21, 2018, 03:16:17 AM
I see that people support that altcoin suits better for day trading, and not for holding. I just don't get why.
Daily trading looks for the highest fluctuations, maybe some altcoins do have it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 03:11:10 AM
Not all altcoin are only good for day trade. There are some altcoins that is good for holding. If you can see the past chart of known altcoins, you can see that the holders of those coins profit a lot compared to day traders. Because day traders usually get caught when the coin suddenly pump up and never comeback from its previous price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
May 21, 2018, 02:36:25 AM
Altcoins can be good for day trading as they tend to be smaller in price individually so you can move decent  amounts without causing major ripples in the overall price. Any coin can be good for day trading however as long as it has good liquidity.
Activity: 327
Merit: 15
May 21, 2018, 12:42:37 AM

for those who want to sell atlcoins are also allowed, who want to hold altcoins can also, because the price of crypto can change anytime, whether it is down, or up, if I, better hold in a long time
Activity: 49
May 21, 2018, 12:39:42 AM
Well, Altcoin presents the biggest of opportunity to profit but has the biggest risk in trading as well. But if you have the system and follow it then you'll be rich doing so.
Activity: 20
May 21, 2018, 12:37:59 AM
because with us very easily in a short time, and also very good we hold in the long term, because we will more and more that we get.
Activity: 64
May 19, 2018, 11:26:06 PM
Not all altcoins are suitable for day trading.
But most of them has the price which follows toward the BTC with some delay.
I think that the longer the delay, the greater the benefit for this coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
May 19, 2018, 06:02:54 PM
I support it, but it is a very difficult job it is very tiring to daily trade.
I don't choose it because of it. Long term is a bit more comfortable.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
May 19, 2018, 05:45:48 PM
95% of the altcoins are not used yet because most of them are utility, requiring a platform(months of development) and costumers(also months of negotiation) plus a big community.
Activity: 224
May 19, 2018, 05:42:40 PM
Many good altcoins are there for day trading but some of the altcoins are here for long-term holding also they can give amazing profits in the long-term so better to find good long-term coin and hold them to earn profits.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 02:49:13 PM
Everything depends on altcoin. If he has a large capitalization and large volumes of daily trades, he is ideally suited for daily trading. If you bought altcoin on IСO, then prepare for several months to keep it.
If you choose the wrong choice or time so make sure you have plenty of experience before doing so. Because
day trading is for traders who are expereinced because it is difficult to anticpate the price and you will lose a lot of money on them.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 19, 2018, 02:41:58 PM
Everything depends on altcoin. If he has a large capitalization and large volumes of daily trades, he is ideally suited for daily trading. If you bought altcoin on IСO, then prepare for several months to keep it.
Pages:
Jump to: