Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin is good. It’s hard to persuade parents to invest in it. - page 19. (Read 3644 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
Altcoin market is good also but it's not valid for every single altcoin. Because nearly 90 percent of these altcoins are just shitcoins and one should really be careful before investing into them. Doing a good research about the projects is very important.
Activity: 571
Merit: 11
altcoins will have many more use cases than bitcoin and many people years later will use them unfortunately today it is difficult to see this potential and when it becomes reality, perhaps it will be less accessible.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 578
I guess so.

But there's no need for us to pursue and push others even our relatives to invest in crypto. They have to understand it first before investing not only that we've encouraged them.

I understand your dad if he's into traditional investments because that's pretty normal. He don't want to test the waters but maybe someday he'll change his mind.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 2145
Your parents are correct, investing in shitcoins is too risky. Even buying Bitcoin in bull market is risky, you're either get rich quick, or get poor quick if you buy at ATH and it enters bear market. The best time to buy Bitcoin is in bear market, because you can be almost 100% sure that once a new bull cycle starts, the price won't fall to such lows ever again. You can't say the same about alts that can crash to the ground at any moment.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
I tried my very best to persuade my dad to buy Altcoin like Eth and BNB but he thought that crypto was very risky and unreliable at all. Investing in crypto is the best way to earn money in this economic recession. It means that my family loses the chance to become rich since my dad does not invest in crypto.
It’s hard to persuade those middle-aged people to invest in crypto. Do you think so?
I agree it is difficult to convince anyone who are not at all having any previous knowledge about cryptos. But you must try to convince your dad for investing into bitcoin rather other than any other altcoin. Because, there are possibilities for most altcoins to get failed including ethereum, BNB or any other coin whereas bitcoin having 99% certainty on getting us good returns in coming years.

So, I believe it will be better if you try for bitcoin as I'm seeing there are possibilities for your dad to get convinced for the case of bitcoin investments.
Activity: 812
Merit: 14
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Especially traders who are interested in their own country's stock exchange are not very interested in crypto money. A lot of people are interested in crypto when they hear about people making money from right to left. In the bull market, most people hear about crypto, but when there is a bear market, no one is left.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Investors never invest on anything which they don't have knowledge about which also applies to Warren Buffet that is why he never invested in Tesla and Bitcoin which is too far away from his core knowledge so if you want to convince them then you need to teach them about bitcoin and blockchain technology then they may understand its potential and invest in cryptos too.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
not everyone will be friendly and easy to interact in crypto, both parents and young people. albeit with as promising results as you have said. here it depends on one's taste and comfort in trading. You have no right to force them, all you have to do is provide knowledge about crypto trading. Whether someone is interested or not, after listening to your explanations, that's their right. because they think the risk is the reason. if their parents will clearly have strong principles about what they hold in investing.

all have their own love, whether in crypto or stocks. While in the realm of investment, it means that it is more than enough to adapt to market developments.

The opposite question is, what if your parents invited you to invest in stocks? Are you willing and comfortable?
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
Crypto is not popular in my homeland. People in my homeland love to invest stocks and bonds. And real estate is the most popular investment. Only few people invest in crypto. My dad loves to invest in stocks but he seldom has a positive net income from the stock market. It’s the fact that crypto is a better tool to earn money, especially for the Altcoin. Then., I try to persuade my dad to invest in Eth and BNB. They’re worth to invest. Take myself as a good example, I spent the weekly pocket money on my first Eth two years ago and earn more than 10X of money. It seems that Eth is still going up in the future. It’s a good investment during this economic recession period. I tried my very best to persuade my dad to buy Altcoin like Eth and BNB but he thought that crypto was very risky and unreliable at all. Investing in crypto is the best way to earn money in this economic recession. It means that my family loses the chance to become rich since my dad does not invest in crypto.
It’s hard to persuade those middle-aged people to invest in crypto. Do you think so?

Pages:
Jump to: