Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin lover - page 4. (Read 12730 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 10, 2019, 10:01:24 AM
I know there are still investors that really love to make investments in altcoins they want but i saw some of them getting disappoint sometimes because of the low quality of the altcoins they invest so i can give you some altcoins to make investments the Dencoin tokens that offerings good altcoins to hold in the future.
Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
June 10, 2019, 09:36:36 AM
I think the project under the 100 rank is quite promising, just choose a project that has good prospects going forward and has never reached ath and there is still a new project that is likely to get roi there
I like altcoin because the price is still affordable, the profits are also pretty good, especially coins that are busy in the trading markets like ETH and LTH. My capital is small but can actively participate in transactions, especially pursuing short-term profits.
Certainly different from those with large capitals, they will hunt bitcoin where the profits are huge, but if they suffer losses the same size. So, I know myself and learn to manage profitable altcoins.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
June 09, 2019, 02:30:53 AM
You should use coin market cap ,there is an app for cmc available on IOS or android devices ,we have too many good altcoins and I don't want to keep listing ,do your own tour
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 09, 2019, 02:07:43 AM
I invested in altcoins,  though most times doesn't brings much profits as expected. Xrp, Eth, and some few altcoins are worth investing in for a long term business.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
June 09, 2019, 01:34:55 AM
I need advice on alternative currencies to purchase before btc rallies above 8000 usd.. anything among the top 100 coins on coinmarketcap will do just fine
If for altcoin 100 there is certainly no guarantee that you will be safe. Because all the altcoins we invest certainly don't have a guarantee that it will increase or decrease. It is safer, of course, the top 10 coinmarketcap, because the risk is less and most likely will increase in the future. So it's better to buy or invest in the top 10 altcoins.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
June 09, 2019, 01:29:18 AM
I think the project under the 100 rank is quite promising, just choose a project that has good prospects going forward and has never reached ath and there is still a new project that is likely to get roi there

There's a lot of promising projects under top 100, but then again, you also need to make a thorough research to ensure you are buying coins with good potential, let's just call them undervalued coins, and when they pump, that gives better profit compared to coins in the top 100.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
June 09, 2019, 12:43:39 AM
a very interesting letter from the future, BTC will destroy governments and crime will not be controlled, so we are obliged to replace BTC with a legitimate BSV!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1lfobc/i_am_a_timetraveler_from_the_future_here_to_beg/
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
June 09, 2019, 12:42:12 AM
I need advice on alternative currencies to purchase before btc rallies above 8000 usd.. anything among the top 100 coins on coinmarketcap will do just fine

Don't go far there are traps along the way, just concentrate on the top coins in the market, if you want a big portfolio then go for the top 10 coins in the market, but you'll need a lot of patients along the way, the recent dip in the market which is quite unexpected will give us second thought but it's all parts of volatility.
Activity: 566
Merit: 107
June 08, 2019, 07:55:09 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
June 08, 2019, 07:50:48 PM
Besides Ethereum, I think some alto=coins are also very worth to invest. I love some altcoins such as NEM, XRP, XZC, UGAS, and also ADA.
However, of course, you need to seek your own analysis and research to pick the right decision with the lowest risks.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
June 08, 2019, 07:19:13 PM
Before you buy an altcoin, you should educate yourself on the realities of effective trading.

First, is understanding the real value of a coin.
The prices on coinmarketcap are not entirely accurate.
Since btc and eth are the only two coins that you can easily buy with fiat and sell for fiat, prices are relative to btc (or eth).
And the displayed price of btc is the average price from data gathered from hundreds of different exchanges.
What this means is that if you want to know the real value of your coin you want to buy, look at the xchange you use and the price relative to btc.
You will be surprised, sometimes even if it is "pumping" the alt is acutally losing value.
Meaning it is being worth less btc, the rise in price you see is just the proportionate price increase btc is going through.

So, long story short, go straight o the exchange and see the cost of your alt in terms of btc (or eth).
Buy during that dip, not the one you see on cmc.
Activity: 358
Merit: 10
June 08, 2019, 07:14:47 PM

If you have such an amount to invest, I will suggest you relax and make your own investigation yourself as no advice is better of except the one you give yourself. There are good altcoins out there just dig and research
copper member
Activity: 518
June 08, 2019, 06:06:27 PM
For my experience in buying altcoins I always buy DOGE when BTC is in bull run and I also keep some ETH, LTC this are good coins to keep when btc is in mood for bull run
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
June 08, 2019, 05:51:50 PM
No one can guess that a coin below the top 100 or a coin under the existing top 100 on the coinmarketcap will be fine. However, I am only sure of Altcoin named Ethereum. In my opinion, you have done a good thing.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
June 08, 2019, 04:26:50 PM
I think ETH and Stellar are suitable as alternative coins besides Bitcoin.
My prediction is eth d at the end of the year touching the number $ 400
I would go with ETH and BNB. They are the only great coins and the cost of investment is also a bit low so you can make money in these Altcoins if you invest right now. The market is also bullish and there is going to be a rise in the prices soon. So I think that these two coins are the coins of the future and make sure you claim something great out of it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 08, 2019, 02:51:09 PM

Buy more Litecoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin Cash may grow soon as well. As for the cheaper altcoins with great market cap, invest in Cardano - one of the most promising platforms and in TRON that seems to get its popularity back.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
June 06, 2019, 12:34:08 AM

I will choose top 100 coinmarketcap and if want to be more safer, i am prefer choosing top 50 coinmarketcap. Coin like Ethereum, BNB Coin, NEO, EOS is good long term investment beside bitcoin and when altseason coming, i think the price good altcoin will rising
Activity: 259
June 06, 2019, 12:10:07 AM

ETH and a couple of good ones like Stellar, Chainlink, etc. would be good. But ETH should be your biggest one there if we're not including Bitcoin in the list. Other avenues you can look at are IEO's, I've seen a lot of successful projects entering and getting out of IEO's and it really depends on what your interests are, I'm into gaming so I'm getting over this digital collectible project. So look for something that can still get your profits/ROI at the end of the day and at the same time, coins that you believe in and most passionate about.
Activity: 348
June 05, 2019, 09:17:21 PM
More precisely, the top 10 coins are better for investing. Because with that you might be able to get the opportunity to look for big profits. Because the top 10 coins are the ones that are bought or invested by many people before Bitcoin flies away again.
they have big trade. and if you want to invest in 10 top market assets I think, that is the safest choice. but sometimes they have slow market movements. if you see a lot of other altcoin assets that have the potential to provide big profits, I think we can see a more profitable one.
Activity: 514
June 05, 2019, 09:07:57 PM
More precisely, the top 10 coins are better for investing. Because with that you might be able to get the opportunity to look for big profits. Because the top 10 coins are the ones that are bought or invested by many people before Bitcoin flies away again.
Pages:
Jump to: