Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin lover - page 5. (Read 12730 times)

copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 05, 2019, 09:05:52 PM
You can buy harmony (one) coin and coin vexanium. I am sure that in the near future it will soar. You can buy it at the binance exchange. Highly recommended for altcoin lovers.
for harmony I see now also the price has soared, buying it now I think it is full of risks. but for daily trading I think harmony is still very profitable. I think that in a long time harmony will be corrected, we will see it in correction when the bounty is distributed. maybe the allocation isn't that big, but at the current price I think bounty is still getting good payments.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
June 05, 2019, 07:59:07 PM
I need advice on alternative currencies to purchase before btc rallies above 8000 usd.. anything among the top 100 coins on coinmarketcap will do just fine

if I definitely would advise you to invest in Binance and IOTA, because I believe Binance and IOTA prices will increase very high like Bitcoin prices increase, so I'm sure when you invest in Binance and IOTA then you will definitely get a very big profit than you invest in another altcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
June 05, 2019, 11:16:47 AM
You can buy harmony (one) coin and coin vexanium. I am sure that in the near future it will soar. You can buy it at the binance exchange. Highly recommended for altcoin lovers.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
June 05, 2019, 11:11:39 AM
I saw lots of the twitter's user who said that ETH will meet the increased price sooner. They told about some development who will make its prices increase and it is not wrong for me and maybe that's gonna happen. ETH is the best altcoin and it has been proof with in the second position according to coinmarketcap. I'll suggest too for you to buy ETH in your portfolio and it will be great if you choose it as a long term investment maybe for two years from now.
Activity: 1039
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
June 05, 2019, 11:10:19 AM
I need advice on alternative currencies to purchase before btc rallies above 8000 usd.. anything among the top 100 coins on coinmarketcap will do just fine

i'm sure the TOP 20 coins at coinmarketcap is good to invest before the next ride in crypto world buddy
pick 3 coins from the TOP 20 besides bitcoin  Wink and eth is the most recommended altcoins now
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
June 05, 2019, 11:04:34 AM
I agree that now Eth is very attractive for investment. I would advise you to buy Bnb is a very good asset to hold. And i think you can buy Nano or Neo. Very promising altcoins, which have a potential for further growth.
Activity: 544
Merit: 1
June 05, 2019, 10:08:33 AM
I will suggest that you make some market research and not really rely on information you get here. You will get a lot of suggestions here and might get confused and make a wrong choice so go through the market and do some deep research and invest wisely.
Activity: 209
Merit: 6
June 05, 2019, 10:08:17 AM
I suggest you buy BitTorrent (BTT) and if you've got enough cash to purchase some other coin.. maker and dao would be just the perfect investment
Activity: 209
Merit: 6
June 05, 2019, 10:05:05 AM
If youbare altcoins lover and you want to do investments the i have the project that offers a good altcoin that you can buy in the ongoing ico of this project the Dencoin tokens so dont missed the change to have a food alt like Dencoin tokens.
Hes asking for coins already traded and are in the top 100 chart in coinmarketcap ... theres no need of recommending some random coins still in its development phase
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 05, 2019, 10:03:05 AM
If youbare altcoins lover and you want to do investments the i have the project that offers a good altcoin that you can buy in the ongoing ico of this project the Dencoin tokens so dont missed the change to have a food alt like Dencoin tokens.
Activity: 120
June 05, 2019, 09:51:31 AM
I think ETH and Stellar are suitable as alternative coins besides Bitcoin.
My prediction is eth d at the end of the year touching the number $ 400
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
June 05, 2019, 03:59:35 AM

You may have noticed ICX, a Korean blockchain, that has used crypto startups from this country to use ICX instead of ETH. Because of that, it makes me think that it will be one of the thriving altcoin
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
May 29, 2019, 02:51:49 AM
you dont need to ask for any recommendation about the crypto investments, you should believe and do your own research because people are just saying what they want to invest in and sometimes people will put you in danger in investing because they will sight those coins that no longer profitable.
do not be easy to believe in people because not necessarily what they say is good, i am say right and I agree.
Make sure your own choices and follow your heart, live diligently and patiently so that you might produce what you do.
Altcoin is not all good and not all bad so be careful when choosing and not in a hurry.
We still cannot overlook people’s opinion on a project, I know it is common for people to shill their coin to people in other to get the coin investors that will cause the value to increase, but we still have so many people that have thoroughly studied some o these projects and would advise you accordingly.

Instead of throwing those advises away, we can just simply use them to do more research on the coins, because the coins in the market is too much for one to start researching on them one after the other, but from people’s recommendation, you can pick the coins to research on and invest in them if found ok.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 26, 2019, 09:14:37 AM
I think you should buy ETH, XRP, ADA and the coins just run IEO on binancen these are potential coins and can increase at any time
those coins that run IEO on Binance do not provide any guarantees of profit in the future. it may bring some profit in the short term, but you also have to be very fast to sell
Activity: 295
May 26, 2019, 09:10:08 AM
I think you should buy ETH, XRP, ADA and the coins just run IEO on binancen these are potential coins and can increase at any time
Activity: 1092
May 26, 2019, 08:56:46 AM
The five coins which i trust most for long-term investment are Ethereum, Tron, Monero, Litecoin and Waves. In the long run, I believe that these five coins will be highly valued.

you choose the right altcoins to invest buddy
because all your coins above is a good altcoins project with great team inside
but maybe you should add some altcoins again, and just try to make a research to IOTA and cardano buddy
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 26, 2019, 07:41:55 AM
you dont need to ask for any recommendation about the crypto investments, you should believe and do your own research because people are just saying what they want to invest in and sometimes people will put you in danger in investing because they will sight those coins that no longer profitable.
do not be easy to believe in people because not necessarily what they say is good, i am say right and I agree.
Make sure your own choices and follow your heart, live diligently and patiently so that you might produce what you do.
Altcoin is not all good and not all bad so be careful when choosing and not in a hurry.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
May 26, 2019, 06:47:19 AM
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
May 26, 2019, 06:30:06 AM
I need advice on alternative currencies to purchase before btc rallies above 8000 usd.. anything among the top 100 coins on coinmarketcap will so just fine

Go for eth, pundi X and Harmony. These three are amazing one, also you can include the veil project that is a privacy coin. You can stake and mine at the same time. The difficulty is still feasible and profitable. Better to mine, and stake youre earning on their wallet.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
May 26, 2019, 06:01:01 AM
You missed the first rally. The status of the behindhand altcoins is not attractive to me. Invest in top coins instead. So, a further increase is expected and until then make your investment.

I am agree, if we new in cryptomarket, better invest on coin with working product or top 100 coinmarketcap. Most coin in top 100 have a good trading volume and its very liquid. I am believe good altcoin will give us profits when market rising
Pages:
Jump to: