Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin lover - page 9. (Read 12730 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
May 22, 2019, 06:24:11 PM
I am also an altcoin lover and my top picks are eth, ltc, eos, neo, ada and icx but i would recommend Eth to hold because great upgrades are coming and i expect massive rallies for eth towards the end of the year.
from what I see ETH is still an altcoin that is liked by many people and indeed that is not surprising because ETH is still the king of Altcoin so there are still many people who like and believe it.
what is certain is that altcoin is diverse so there are certainly many altcoins that are potentially good in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 22, 2019, 06:22:09 PM
Of the altcoins, I only love Ripple. This is primarily due to the fact that I was able to earn a lot of money on ripple. Then I sold it and bought it again recently, and it again increased in price by more than 20%. It is just wonders how I am very lucky with this coin. I also invest in Bitcoin, but I’m sure that I’m not the only one doing it, so there’s no point in telling it.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
May 22, 2019, 06:08:52 PM
If I were you, what I would do for $ 8k was diversification. Buying multiple altcoins will be safer than just pegging on 1 altcoin. And to be safer, maybe we can buy top coins or coins that have a large volume in the market. For example ETH, XRP. Doge, Sia, and so on.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
May 22, 2019, 06:08:45 PM
The first 20 altcoins will most likely give you profit when bullrun comes. But, if you want a higher profit, choosing an altcoin with very low price but included in the top 50 might be a good choice. This coin might rally with a higher rate of return.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
May 22, 2019, 06:08:09 PM
I don't know why you're trying to buy altcoins when you expect BTC to rally but be it your way. If You really don't want BTC but altcoins I advise you to get only a few instead of buying 8 or 10 different ones. You won't be even able to follow all of them and react if there are news regarding one of them.

Buy ETH and EOS because smart contract altcoins at least have a real use unlike bank coins like XRP or shitcoins like BSV.
That's the reason I only want to buy fro. the top 100 coins ... that way it will be easier for me to follow up my investment... and it's not like I'm not buying btc.. I hold enough btc.. just trying to diversify my portfolio
Xrp is included on the top 100 list but i dont know about bitcoin sv because its a newly released coin  . Your saying that you only want to buy coins from the top 100 list ?  But not all on that  list are good coins  . You should look on the specifcation if the coin has a real world usage , not just because its on the top spot  .  The coins that mentioned above such as eos , eth and btc are all good and i agree that we must always include them on our portfolio  .
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
May 22, 2019, 05:58:57 PM
I don't know why you're trying to buy altcoins when you expect BTC to rally but be it your way. If You really don't want BTC but altcoins I advise you to get only a few instead of buying 8 or 10 different ones. You won't be even able to follow all of them and react if there are news regarding one of them.

Buy ETH and EOS because smart contract altcoins at least have a real use unlike bank coins like XRP or shitcoins like BSV.
That's the reason I only want to buy fro. the top 100 coins ... that way it will be easier for me to follow up my investment... and it's not like I'm not buying btc.. I hold enough btc.. just trying to diversify my portfolio
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
May 22, 2019, 05:56:27 PM
I just commented with almost the same topic, What's Your Top Altcoin List?
These coins are my choices.
  • ETH
  • LTC
  • Stellar
I already have these coins in my portfolio....  I'm looking for hidden germs in the top 100 chart..  coin not too popular ... but has potential.. and it's in the top 100 chart list
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
May 22, 2019, 05:41:30 PM

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
May 22, 2019, 04:09:08 PM
I am also an altcoin lover and my top picks are eth, ltc, eos, neo, ada and icx but i would recommend Eth to hold because great upgrades are coming and i expect massive rallies for eth towards the end of the year.
Activity: 262
May 22, 2019, 03:45:02 PM
I need advice on alternative currencies to purchase before btc rallies above 8000 usd.. anything among the top 100 coins on coinmarketcap will so just fine

Buy Ethereum and EOS, they have great prospects for price growth due to the fact that on their basis a large number of new tokens and projects appear. All of them increase the cost of the coins in the blockchain of which they are created.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
May 22, 2019, 03:40:08 PM
I advise you to invest with ethereum, eos, BNB, Thether, Tron, Iota, NEO and PPT. I have this altcoin for the long term, the rest depends on you, this is only my choice. If you are interested, you can research it first before making a decision.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
May 22, 2019, 03:39:56 PM
Hey! Nice to meet a coin mate;) I suggest, as many do, eth and ltc. I don’t want to mislead you but ada still looks attractive to me. Cheers!
ethereum and litcoin still look good in everyone's eyes to invest I have bought both of these coins and plan to hold until I get the profit that I specify
Activity: 426
May 22, 2019, 03:35:22 PM
I still hold the opinion that it is best to invest in Bitcoin and if you have big capital.  Then you can choose a few top altcoins.  Such as ethereum and Litecoin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
May 22, 2019, 03:32:26 PM
Hey! Nice to meet a coin mate;) I suggest, as many do, eth and ltc. I don’t want to mislead you but ada still looks attractive to me. Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
May 22, 2019, 02:53:40 AM
I need advice on alternative currencies to purchase before btc rallies above 8000 usd.. anything among the top 100 coins on coinmarketcap will so just fine
You already have your answer there, anything among the top 100 will surely give you an increase but I think the ones that has higher percentage of increase is basically the top 10, so just filter them down to top 10 and invest in them, which I can guarantee you that any coin you invest in within that top 10 will surely make you have no regret of ever doing so.

Although, as usual, ethereum is still always going to be the best of them, because ethereum does not only respond to bitcoin pump alone but also respond to other factors emerging from the quality product being offered to the public.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
May 22, 2019, 02:36:44 AM
The most profitable investment today is the top 15 coins. They are the most interesting and easy to sell if the price starts falling again. I think in Youtube you can see the advice from traders how your portfolio should look. And what coins just to sell in case of a jump or fall of the market.
There are so many ways to learn aside that you described but the most important thing we should start focusing on is the price movement that tells us everything. We can do and decide things in different market situations and the most contributing factor is the market price movement in this case. Altcoins are preferred for investment in the short run so that traders may gain small profits in a short time.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
May 21, 2019, 05:02:08 AM

They are, diversify your investment to the top 100 altcoins is a good idea, but actually bitcoin already hit 8000 usd, I hope you already bough all the coins you like.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
May 21, 2019, 04:28:03 AM
I feel that I should first buy altcoin top before investing in altcoin from position 20 and above. Because when BTC overcomes resistance, altcoin top will be fomo very soon after that
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
May 21, 2019, 04:26:31 AM
It depends on what you want and what you believe.
You could do your own research because relying too much on advice could only mislead or confuse you.
Invest in where you feel comfortable and what you feel is profitable. You can base your decision on the history and reputation of a certain coin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
May 21, 2019, 04:24:21 AM

My top 3 altcoin are EOS, IOST and BNB just observe the price flow of this three altcoin I believe it have a bright future to give you good return when Bitcoinback to $10k this is trusted and have a good platform in the market but after all this suggestion its up to you if you consider all of this opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: