Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin of 2019 - page 22. (Read 25720 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 05:53:31 AM
As we make our way through Q4 2018, based on what has been seen among altcoins such as development, innovation, security, real-world use cases, and plans for the next year, what altcoins do you think will be big in 2019?

Stakenet (XSN), a PoS/Masternode coin with huge potential, yet underestimated.

The developers are really in the process of innovating:

Trustless PoS (TPoS) is their offline/cold staking solution. It's already available and works perfectly. You get staking rewards while your XSN coins are offline. This is obviously much safer than staking on a hot wallet. They have confirmed integration for Ledger and Xeeda hardware wallets so it will be soon possible to do the same with these devices, which will be even more secure.

They were the first PoS/Masternode coin to implement SegWit, Lightning Network and Atomic Swaps.
They recently achieved Lightning Network Payments and Lightning Swaps.
This is the first step towards true scalability and Cross-Chain capabilities (such as Cross-Chain PoS).

They are developing Cross Chain PoS which means you can stake XSN but be rewarded in any other Bitcoin Core based coin (Bitcoin, Litecoin, ...)

They are also developing a Decentralized Exchange (DEX) entirely managed by masternodes.
Masternodes will derive additional revenue from the operation of the DEX and from privacy functions (TOR network).

This is one of the projects to be closely followed in 2019.
Activity: 417
Merit: 10
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
October 24, 2018, 05:47:26 AM
I see that market and altcoin conditions will start to rise in 2019 , and for altcoins that are worth holding until 2019 is the ethereum because this coin has the potential to rise in 2019
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
October 24, 2018, 05:44:04 AM
I think EOS will be one of the altcoins that will fly in 2019. because when all investors are getting bored with ethereum, they want to find a better SmartContrac Platform. and that's why EOS has the opportunity to go up.
EOS will take a leading position in the cryptocurrency market, maybe not in 2019 but in 2020. But do not expect that its price will soar up as it was with Ethereum.
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 05:41:18 AM
In 2019 there will be new projects and new altcoins, so I wouldn’t think so far into the unknown.  But Ethershift seems very promising in the near future.
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 05:41:03 AM
Sharing the views of the individual, I think Bitcoin will rise again in 2019, and perhaps many people will not agree with my point of view, but I think that the cryptocurrency needs to fly to the moon again. This will lay the foundation for the future of cryptocurrencies, and cryptocurrencies will begin to be accepted in every corner of the world. If the cryptocurrency wants to succeed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 05:40:57 AM
The best Altcoin in the year 2019 would be TRON and Dogecoin. These are the sleeping giant in the cryptocurrency market with the fastest payment features. Tron has already given above 3000% return to its initial investors.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 05:39:01 AM
In fact, everything seems to depend on Bitcoin's development. I don't think there will be a big improvement in terms of price until the bull comes.
Activity: 154
October 24, 2018, 05:37:53 AM
for some reason it seems to me that the year 2019 will be the year of the Odyssey because it is a very promising coin that is constantly evolving
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 05:36:19 AM
Hopefully many coins will go big in 2019 Smiley

I think LTC will regain his spot, Monero will distance himself from the other privacy coins and $WAVES can do big things as a platforrm.

For coins outside the top50 my pick is $XSN - Stakenet, with a ever growing team, lots of innovative and new functions (like TPOS, Trustless staking, or Masternode as a service, and much more).

I think it deserve a spot in the top100 of coinmarketcap, considering that is not listed in any big exchange yet.

These are my fav projects going into 2019.
Activity: 37
October 24, 2018, 04:49:12 AM
probably 0chain.net because it is the only coin with sub-second finality making it viable for enterprise-grade dCloud. Oracle already partnered with em, add NEO, Bluezelle, Tomochain. check out the testnest and dyor super tech.
Activity: 152
https://karatcoin.co
October 24, 2018, 04:44:53 AM
As we make our way through Q4 2018, based on what has been seen among altcoins such as development, innovation, security, real-world use cases, and plans for the next year, what altcoins do you think will be big in 2019?

I think NEO will grow up again, and will replace ETH for 2nd place.
and I saw new little coin will grow up into giant coin.
LOKI, loki is new project with great development, they have good funding.
and already listing on cryptopia if next year loki listing on big market like binance,bitrex or coinex I think it is will be good investment place.
Activity: 21
October 24, 2018, 04:40:08 AM
Pages:
Jump to: