Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin season is not here yet. - page 21. (Read 13696 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
June 23, 2019, 01:05:08 PM
Definitely, altcoins season is not now. See on the alt price. BTC up - alts down. BTC down - alts down. I have some Pivx and AGI, for example, in portfolio. And what I see? With every BTC price step I have less and less. No any growth. BTC don't give any chances for strong alts. And I don't talk about other
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
June 23, 2019, 12:58:44 PM
Experience counts a lot and those who are able to go through the historical trend of cryptocurrency in the space will have better understanding of how it has been. There are times that this trend changes, but it looks like the present status of the market is looking like what has happened in the past. Altcoins will also come down a little, before they take off again
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
June 23, 2019, 12:49:34 PM
the altcoin season still seems to be only on the side of ethereum, now only ethereum has experienced an increase, it's still slow. I think it might take time for altcoin to increase and become the season
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
June 23, 2019, 12:38:27 PM
I think investors are getting bullish right now on BTC but some of them are quite cautious on investing with altcoins after they've experienced the long crypto winter of 2018 but I guess soon they will have to diversify their portfolios after BTC reach a  significant price level and will definitely get hold of some top altcoins in the market in order to safeguard their crypto investments and when this happens, we could finally say that altcoin season has alrady begun. Hopefully. Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
June 23, 2019, 12:03:00 PM
Yeah it will be the same pattern i mean first btc will reach some sort of peak point and then it should either stabilize or range then the bullish effect will be transferred to the altcoins and till then alts will remain under pressure.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 23, 2019, 11:42:12 AM
Altcoin season might never come back the way we got to know it some time ago and we have to accept that.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
June 23, 2019, 11:40:08 AM
yep for now the alt session is not yet visible but it looks like it will be soon, and also the possibility for an altcoin session is very large because the effect of bitcoin that has risen dramatically can also bring to some or many alt and my predictions may be alt sessions.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
June 23, 2019, 10:31:13 AM
For altcoins to start surging in price bitcoin is always the one to take the lead first ,altcoin season is not here yet so let's stop complaining ,wait patiently for altcoin season to return if not then don't bother investing in altcoins and go for bitcoin full time

True. Until Bitcoin will keep growing, altcoins all they can do is catch up. When Bitcoin will stop growing, then some altcoins will start grow compared to Bitcoin. highest they will be like a month or two after Bitcoins ATH.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
June 23, 2019, 10:16:07 AM
The guys do not panic.  Be patient.  Altcoins here now begin a good growth.  And you already complain.  I think that is still in front.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
June 23, 2019, 10:14:09 AM
sometimes self-interest gives a strong enough pressure to sell most of my altcoins when seeing a bitcoin surge occur, even though bitcoin has reached $ 10K this month it seems that some altcoins still haven't shown the best performance like last year.hopefully the bitcoin trend will continue at the top line which can push altcoins back on their bright days
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
June 23, 2019, 10:12:40 AM
Altcoins have two sides
Sometimes when bitcoin moon, unexpected altcoins moon as well
Bringing more prices than hyped tokens

But still, deserving altcoins will get the proper value always
Activity: 551
June 23, 2019, 10:04:00 AM
we are all doing just that - waiting. but I do not understand why altcoins do not begin to show positive dynamics.  They looks very bad
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
June 23, 2019, 09:45:36 AM
Bitcoin is always the market leader, altcoins will follow the trend of bitcoin. If we want to see the growth of altcoins, we need to see bitcoin grow strongly to its peak and move sideways for a long time. That's when altcoins will be pumped, with bitcoin capital to pour into altcoins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
June 23, 2019, 09:32:31 AM
Yes. Don't complain and in activities in Crypto must be patient. Because now the altcoin is starting to increase in price. Those who started leaving crypto activity I can say are those who are impatient with the altcoin price conditions.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
June 23, 2019, 09:19:14 AM
So many people said the season for altcoin will come after bitcoin has done with its pump and we don't know how long and it's impossible to be determined.
Altcoi may happen after bitcoin halving and don't expect a lot from your altcoin right now. this based on what already happened in 2017
Activity: 432
June 23, 2019, 08:37:56 AM
The bull run is here already and almost all altcoins have nothing to show up till now and you still think we need to wait. Maybe, altcoins isnt worth it anymore. I'm just selling all my altcoins to invest in btc
Activity: 286
Merit: 11
June 23, 2019, 07:51:54 AM
What we should all realize is we have became more speculative than actually exploiting the benefits of crypto and blockchain. Which have made an unhealthy cash flow in and out of crypto which makes the price of crypto much more volatile and hence difficult to use in daily life. The price movement is the reason while altcoins are so much being bullied by bitcoin otherwise bitcoin is a much inferior coin that most of altcoins in the matter of usefulness.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
June 23, 2019, 06:50:04 AM
I personally choose bitcoin over altcoins. I was introduced to the crypto market some three years ago, and ever since I have been watching dynamic of the crypto market. Talking about bitcoin, its price had not been affected by the market meltdown as compared to other coins. Even now the volume of surge in bitcoin is higher than other coins. So bitcoin is great.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
June 23, 2019, 06:43:15 AM
Fine! Do not complain. Patiently waiting.
I am very interested in how the market will behave this time. Will altcoins be able to regain their positions after cryptowinter to their previous levels. Wait and see.

If you look at the previous level of altcoins, it seems that it is simply unrealistic for the altcoins to return to their level, it should just be a summoned jump. I really hope that this will happen.

I agree with  that, it is not realistic to hope for the same kind of a jump this time. Lets dont forget that there are a lot more tokens now than it was back then, it means that market should need more capital for those jumps than before.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
June 23, 2019, 06:10:56 AM
I still don't feel the altcoin season yet but it will be here soon, just be patient and wait for it.
I would believe that it's timely to buy at this moment as altcoin is still undervalued, it's time will come and price will easily pump.

Still thinking the old bull run trend will happen, with that said, altcoin will also be profitable.
The last bull run it wasn't bitcoin which is the most profitable although it's the one who really initiate the run.
If I'm not mistaken, it's the XRP which is the most profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: