Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin season is not here yet. - page 22. (Read 13696 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
June 23, 2019, 05:55:07 AM
Fine! Do not complain. Patiently waiting.
I am very interested in how the market will behave this time. Will altcoins be able to regain their positions after cryptowinter to their previous levels. Wait and see.

If you look at the previous level of altcoins, it seems that it is simply unrealistic for the altcoins to return to their level, it should just be a summoned jump. I really hope that this will happen.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
June 23, 2019, 05:46:43 AM
For altcoins to start surging in price bitcoin is always the one to take the lead first ,altcoin season is not here yet so let's stop complaining ,wait patiently for altcoin season to return if not then don't bother investing in altcoins and go for bitcoin full time

What do you mean? bitcoin is already taking the lead it went as high as $11k. So if your theory is right, we should be expecting alt coin to make a run as well? But the thing is with most altcoin the increase is not that significant as compare to bitcoin wherein most investors pour their money resulting in a more price increase in recent months.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
June 23, 2019, 05:36:09 AM
Fine! Do not complain. Patiently waiting.
I am very interested in how the market will behave this time. Will altcoins be able to regain their positions after cryptowinter to their previous levels. Wait and see.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
June 23, 2019, 04:00:21 AM
For altcoins to start surging in price bitcoin is always the one to take the lead first ,altcoin season is not here yet so let's stop complaining ,wait patiently for altcoin season to return if not then don't bother investing in altcoins and go for bitcoin full time
Pages:
Jump to: