Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin under 1$ to invest in now? - page 41. (Read 8618 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 08:12:37 AM
I would probably choose between NEO and Ripple.  It is very difficult to predict which coin in a couple of years will increase its price by 10-50 times.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 08:10:30 AM
I think, everyone here is looking for such coin. There are a lot of them, check this https://www.investitin.com/altcoin-list/  website, it might help you searching.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 07:25:18 AM
This is not a good idea. Can you say eos is worth more than 1 dollar? Would you not buy it? If it waits until it reaches 10 dollars and 100 dollars does not buy it, then you have to miss a lot of opportunities and only buy high-quality coins. Regardless of the price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
April 19, 2018, 07:22:29 AM
If we r looking an altcoin that is less than 1 usd and has a potential to grow then I prefer that u buy Ripple, this coin is very cheap fo now and is only good for short term investment i think.

Ripple is not for short term, I can see the bright future ahead of this coin and it would be better to keep them in long term. It might also follow the footstep of Raiblocks which is now called Nano. Obviously it started its market price at a low value and look where it is now.

I dont think ripple would be a good choice to hold for long or short term since the supply is too much.
Yes, its starting from low and will alwasy low and never catch bitcoin and etherium price. So i would not suggest you to hold ripple.
Activity: 130
April 19, 2018, 07:20:41 AM
Take a look at Syscoin and Tron in march. Syscoin is going to release masternodes this months and Tron, just got listed on bittrex, accelerates their main net launch.
Activity: 127
April 19, 2018, 07:19:46 AM
You can invest in Siacoin. Its price is $0.0278. And it is developed by the cloud storage company Sia. They provide various services like bandwidth, cloud storage, etc. with Siacoin. They are very strict about the security and store the data in various locations.
Activity: 128
April 19, 2018, 07:18:46 AM
How about DATA? The StreamrDATAcoin is made for delivering data to applications. It uses an advanced technology and treated as the backbone of the global supercomputers. The technology allows the users to use and sell easily using the DATAcoin token. The current value of IOTA is only $0.1192.
Activity: 121
April 19, 2018, 07:17:53 AM
I recommend BTS. BitShare is an open-source and decentralized exchange with a lot of possibilities. It has a lot of unique and helpful features. It provides more stable services than the other cryptocurrencies. You can also exchange various crypto coins with BitShares. The price of BitShares is around $0.2552. It has a current circulating supply of 2.61 Billion coins and a total volume exchanged of $7,579,971.
Activity: 280
April 18, 2018, 02:56:33 PM
Choose electroneum and adzcoin, they're the 2 coind that I'd recommend you to have if you trying to get future profit
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
April 18, 2018, 06:32:18 AM
ADA has grown quite well over the last month, today Binance has added new currency pairs ADA/BNB и ADA/USDT. Now the total trading volume of Cardano is 200 million dollars a day. Good coin for investment)
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
April 18, 2018, 06:19:40 AM
There are alot potential altcoins very likely to boom in 2 or 3 years.The most important thing is doing a criticial research on which ones to invest in.
Ripple,Golem,Powerledger are equally good coins to consider.
It seems we share the same mind. Looking at these coin last year, they all went more than x2 their current prices currently which is a clear evidence that they have a high potential to boom again in the future. With their prices below 1$, it is easy to have 1000s of them which will be x2 - x10 when they boom.
Good luck with investing in crypto.
Activity: 518
April 18, 2018, 06:05:59 AM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh

On my mind new fresh altcoins is best choice for short-term investing. The HODL rule isn’t actual here. You keep your coins until they will grow in some time, maybe in some hundreds times. Then sell coins.
Activity: 184
April 18, 2018, 04:46:38 AM
Make a research of the latest succesfull ICO or try also in any exchanges today. The searching for an answer is much more helpful for what you want to invest. And it's best to be to find potencially alts that more related in the trend of transaction to assured in the future you got a good profits in your investment.
Activity: 367
April 18, 2018, 04:40:39 AM
In my opinion, if you have a lot of money there is no harm in investing, but before you invest you learn and search first which ICO has growth in the future so you can benefit from your investment.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
April 18, 2018, 04:25:25 AM
Digibyte and ripple are on my list. Ripple is still a safe place to put your money in but you need to understand the risk of having ripple cause ripple is not fully decentralized like other cryptocurrencies (e.x bitcoin, ethereum). However, its still very good for profit
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 18, 2018, 04:00:30 AM
Altcoin for $ 1 ??
I think the $ 1 price is too risky.
$ 1 coins may be lost as the day increases in the Cryptocurrency market.
And definitely coins with cheap prices cannot last long.
I'm worried if you invest in a coin for $ 1 will be a loss.
Why do not you choose to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum or BCH?
Would not BTC, ETH, BCH give you a big advantage?

What are you talking about? There still are a lotnof alts under 1 dollar that has tremendous potential and good projects. Take tron for example. Or stellar. These alts are basically long term coins that may well shoot up in a year or two
Activity: 96
April 18, 2018, 02:34:42 AM
check out aqwire, it's only 0.15 USD. their currently on their pre-sale? you can check their website
Activity: 155
April 17, 2018, 01:09:29 PM
ICO Pass, Achain, Blockcsquare, Insureum. That's my recommendation. ICO Pass is dealing with the kyc area lots of potential, Achain is like neo, Blocksquare is in real estate and insureum is insurance all set to disrupt the respective sectors.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 03:46:25 AM
Altcoin for $ 1 ??
I think the $ 1 price is too risky.
$ 1 coins may be lost as the day increases in the Cryptocurrency market.
And definitely coins with cheap prices cannot last long.
I'm worried if you invest in a coin for $ 1 will be a loss.
Why do not you choose to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum or BCH?
Would not BTC, ETH, BCH give you a big advantage?
Activity: 160
April 17, 2018, 03:39:58 AM
There are many of them, for this you yourself must understand this. Your opinion is superior to others and therefore it is worthwhile for you to study the whole structure and essence of them.
Pages:
Jump to: