Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin under 1$ to invest in now? - page 37. (Read 8618 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 07:51:41 AM
I think you should keep an eye on The Siacoin. It is developed by the cloud storage company Sia. They provide various services like bandwidth, cloud storage, etc. with Siacoin. They are very strict about the security and store the data in various locations. The current value of Siacoin is around $0.02.
Activity: 50
April 24, 2018, 07:50:39 AM
XFC - the cryptocurrency on which an entire crypto football manager game was built. They did everything they said in the whitepaper and have big money ready to spend on marketing campaigns once the mobile apps will be on the market.
What's better than a coin which anyone can get just by playing, which you can then exchange it into btc or other altcoins?
I wish you all the best, and try FootballCoin.
Activity: 90
April 24, 2018, 07:49:13 AM
From my point of view, Verge, which is regarded as one of the best coins called also Bitcoin 2.0, will have bright future. It is a secure and anonymous cryptocurrency, built with a focus on privacy and recently has released WRAITH Protocol.
Activity: 86
April 24, 2018, 07:47:44 AM
I think you should invest in The StreamrDATAcoin. It is made for delivering data to applications. It uses an advanced technology and treated as the backbone of the global supercomputers. The technology allows the users to use and sell easily using the DATAcoin token.
Activity: 8
April 24, 2018, 07:46:27 AM
Super value for money right now is ZER that is listed on Cryptopia and CREX24.

Only 3million supply at the moment, and $3mil USD market cap.

Has just had a new web wallet release, along with soon to be released mobile / android wallet, and desktop windows wallet.

Imagine investing $1k into this, and it does a 50x! Really considering it now, but not sure if I should wait any longer in case I miss the boat and making some money!

+1
Zero (ZER)
Activity: 82
April 24, 2018, 07:45:55 AM
One of the favorite altcoins is BitShare. It is an open-source and decentralized exchange with a lot of possibilities. It has a lot of unique and helpful features. It provides more stable services than the other cryptocurrencies. You can also exchange various crypto coins with BitShares. The price of BitShares is around $0.27, and it has a current circulating supply of around 2.61 Billion coins (in 20 April 2018).
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 24, 2018, 07:26:31 AM
Ripple is always best and other coin like Reddcoin,Cardano,Dogecoin also under $1 but having good potential and worth to grow more in the future.If you invest for long term and hold hope will find amazing results.
Activity: 54
Merit: 2
April 24, 2018, 07:23:21 AM
It very difficult to guess coins like that. People says various projects and you need to do research and select a project. I think wabi has a huge potential and it will go up rapidly when bullish market start.
Activity: 165
April 24, 2018, 07:22:46 AM
What matters is the market capitalization, the $ 9 coin and has 1 coin in ciruculation and coins at a price of $ 1 and has 9 coins in circulation have the same market capitalization and as market capitalization increases the price increase. Look at NEM and XRP, the price is almost the same. Or if you invest in ICO, to be exact ICO Algoral that has not got one of ICO quality there is this fourth quarter, then you can close your investment in a very short time.
Activity: 6
April 24, 2018, 07:15:38 AM
Super value for money right now is ZER that is listed on Cryptopia and CREX24.

Only 3million supply at the moment, and $3mil USD market cap.

Has just had a new web wallet release, along with soon to be released mobile / android wallet, and desktop windows wallet.

Imagine investing $1k into this, and it does a 50x! Really considering it now, but not sure if I should wait any longer in case I miss the boat and making some money!
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
April 24, 2018, 06:58:28 AM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh

nice idea, i choose thug coin for invest in 1 year. it listing on etherdelta, yobit, forkdeltha, ddex. the price is bellow 1 $ right now (3 satoshi). would be graet when THUG hit 300 satosi, thats mean your profit is 300%
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
April 24, 2018, 06:54:14 AM
There are many good altcoys on the market, but if they do not survive for a long time, some coins can just die in such a time!
Activity: 30
April 24, 2018, 06:53:58 AM
WAN, NCASH, ETN, ZIL to name a few
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
April 24, 2018, 06:51:25 AM
Well, you can invest now in IOS tokens for now. Which is 1 IOS token = 0.05$. And it is increasing as day passes by. It might be worth the wait of 2-3 years to hold this coin. Since, it might become 1 token = 1$ in the near future! For reference, you can look it up and read the whitepaper. Also, the team behind it is good! Another coin is the XRP, which I think has many investors because many people think that it has the potential to stand in the same stage as Bitcoin and ETH. W
Activity: 504
April 24, 2018, 06:48:17 AM
I think there's worldcore but there were bad rumors about it, it's good today and I think it's going to be listed in kucoin
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
April 24, 2018, 06:40:54 AM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh
i do think you should add pundi x. Its on top100 coin and i believe if you dare enough to hold it 3 years it could be 0.1$ - 0.3$. now pundi x is 0.005 $. But seems like the chance are not really big.
Activity: 97
April 24, 2018, 06:38:49 AM
Coins with very low value but acceptable market cap such as : Linda, Electra, cappasity or voise (but they are just bet, very risky).

For me, the better one in term of potential is PRL
Activity: 121
April 24, 2018, 06:37:48 AM
I appreciate Sicacoin. It is a decentralized cloud storage platform. They provide services like bandwidth, Cloudstorage etc. SC is developed by Sia Company and the price of Siacoin is only $0.07 with a marketcapital of $2,490,530,691.
Activity: 83
April 24, 2018, 06:36:51 AM
Everyone is here shillings they have a dollar coin, and very few people point out that the price of a coin is completely irrelevant. So don't worry about how much money you're buying, there's a different amount of COINS, and even if I bought a $8,000 bitcoin, I don't think it's expensive, because I think it's profitable.
Activity: 266
April 24, 2018, 06:36:09 AM
I think it's better to invest in crypto which is in top of capitalisation. For me it's TRON. This is utilized for the functioning of a distributed economy. The platform is enabled with smart contract protocol, which further allows its users to access the benefits of crypto coin markets. On my mind it's very usefull for future crypto ecosystem.
Pages:
Jump to: