Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin under 1$ to invest in now? - page 43. (Read 8618 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 4
April 16, 2018, 01:59:36 PM
I remember only Ripple, which currently costs about $ 0.65 per piece. Really I do not see any reason to hold the coin for three years, during which time people can go to space tourism.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
April 16, 2018, 01:56:21 PM
...e Request Network is an Ethereum-based, decentralized payment system in which anyone can request a payment and receive money in a secure way. It removes the need for trusted third-parties to provide...

Another plagiarized post, I am sure your posting history is full of this shit. Because of THIS copy paste work and what you did here : WebArchive

I am tagging and reporting you (again).
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
April 16, 2018, 01:48:55 PM
Request Network:
The Request Network is an Ethereum-based, decentralized payment system in which anyone can request a payment and receive money in a secure way. It removes the need for trusted third-parties to provide a cheaper and more secure payment solution that works with all global currencies. Y Combinator has decided to support Request Network as well. It is we can say strong decentralized competitor of PayPal.

WABI:
Walimai, creator of WaBi, is a company that develops solutions to ensure product authenticity. It places secure anti-counterfeit labels on consumer products in China and internationally. Walimai’s operations are mainly in China, which suffers from counterfeit in products such as baby formula, cosmetics, and alcohol. In order to solve this problem and provide confidence for consumers, the company has developed RFID labels with anti-reuse design, as well as mobile Apps that integrate with the labels.

KEY:
THEKEY Project is developing a second-generation IDV solution for the internet via BDMI-Blockchain based Dynamic Multi-Dimension Identification technology. THEKEY is a dapp on NEO, and it’s also an indispensable element of NEO Smart Economy. With NEO technical support, THEKEY and NEO will provide better protection to your digital asset. Pilot program has been successfully implemented in few cities. Their partnership makes them strong.

POLY:
Polymath a system to facilitate the primary issuance and secondary trading of blockchain securities tokens. Polymath uses a blockchain-based system to coordinate and incentivize participants to collaborate and launch financial products on the blockchain. It Allows issuance of new security tokens by matching issuers with developers, who can translate their Security Offering parameters into secure code that generates ERC20 compatible tokens.

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 12:49:43 PM
The altcoin who like that price is ripple and for sure you will gain more profit once the price increase very high. Ripple before the price is very low and after few months or  atleast one year of waiting the price increasw very high even the price is less than $1. I believe it will become more than $5 after few months so better to buy ripple now to earn more profit ..
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
April 16, 2018, 12:28:14 PM
Almost every coin out there has units under 1$ right now.  Lets say XYZ coins goes for 300$ an XYZ.  Well this just means that each XYZ coin has 300 of those "sought after" 1$ units.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 12:18:16 PM
Hei dude, try BPS, an ICO from bitpaction.com. I see great future for this coin and what they offer.
Bitpaction exchange is an evolutionary idea to further solve issues with existing trading exchange  in the crytoecosystem as exchange platform place a key role in block chain technology the need to evolve becomes imminent for development.
You can visit the site for more details and whitepaper.
Activity: 128
April 16, 2018, 12:06:02 PM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh
You can buy these coins (RIPPLE, DASH & CARDANO)
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
April 16, 2018, 12:04:34 PM
I agree stellar and ripple should be in every portfolio right now. Both are a solid investment for the next year (ripple thanks to the banksters and stellar thanks to the emerging markets and developing countries). Ah, capitalism, it just works
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 16, 2018, 11:59:23 AM
You got it right in investing in coins with good basic fundamentals but where you are going wrong is looking to invest in coins based on their price. Its not the price that you should be looking at but the market cap, as how much a coin has the potential to grow depends on the size of its market cap.
Activity: 112
April 16, 2018, 11:53:06 AM
XLM is very good invest.
I am also investing a lot of money into XLM. It's an Altcoin that has a lot of community because of the previous XLM that an Altcoin player first airdrop.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
April 16, 2018, 11:52:40 AM
Honestly there seems to be no connection betwenn the price of the token and it's potential... But if we will speak about something less than 1$ I would recommend to look at Arcblock... There is one really big player from Asia that had choosen it...  Shocked
Activity: 189
April 16, 2018, 11:51:37 AM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh
I prefer these

RIPPLE
NEO
vitue
Activity: 109
April 16, 2018, 11:50:57 AM
Ripple is not for short term, I can see the bright future ahead of this coin and it would be better to keep them in long term. It might also follow the footstep of Raiblocks which is now called Nano. Obviously it started its market price at a low value and look where it is now.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
April 16, 2018, 11:49:01 AM
Don't look at the price! If there's 100,000,000 tokens @ $1 each = $100,000,000 market cap
If there's 10 tokens at $100,000 each, that's still only $1,000,000..
 Huh
Activity: 57
April 16, 2018, 11:47:09 AM
you can buy golem for sure xrp any many other can gives u great profint with in a year
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
April 16, 2018, 11:44:13 AM
just do research patience is a vitue.
Activity: 83
April 16, 2018, 05:57:19 AM
there are so many coin under 1usd,you should carefully coin under 1usd,i think you only buy altcoin under 1usd about 20% your money,you should invest eth and btc,it is good for you
Activity: 121
April 16, 2018, 05:53:09 AM
I really like BTS because it is a open source and decentralized exchange. BitShares has a lot of unique features like scheduled and payments and it is more stable altcoin than many others.
Activity: 96
April 16, 2018, 05:52:11 AM
I am interested in ADA. Cardano is a fully open source decentralized public block chain project. Its main Aim is to build a decentralized Economy. the price of Cardano is $0.81$ with a market capital of $22,316,259,278.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 05:50:56 AM
I suggest DGB which is a decentralized payment network inspired by Bitcoin. Its main feature is lightning fast transactions with minimal or zero fees allows you to transfer money over the internet. The priceof DigiByte is $0.11 with market capital of $1,142,630,819.
Pages:
Jump to: