Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin under 1$ to invest in now? - page 39. (Read 8618 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 10:07:50 AM
It is not about price, everything is about market cap, if you would like to risk, you can invest into crypto with small marketcap and wait if they will be successful.
good point on that, crypto is always a gamble
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 10:07:14 AM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh
Top 100 on coinmarketcap is a good choice for you to invest and store! You should choose according to your decision and make sure the investment does not have a big impact on your life!
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 10:04:19 AM
Zilliqa. Infrastructure coin, the first ever blockchain which implements sharding technology, so they resolve the scalability issue. Still under 10cent, low risk, high profit coin IMO.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
April 23, 2018, 10:00:50 AM
It is not about price, everything is about market cap, if you would like to risk, you can invest into crypto with small marketcap and wait if they will be successful.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 09:59:52 AM
the fact remains the fact alt coin below $1  should not be a motivation .i guess u should read whitepaper and look for a product based alt to invest.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
April 23, 2018, 07:47:43 AM
In current market Powerlegdger  first power based project in blockchain world , OAX listed in all major  exchanges still its better investment option the product going to release soon, Coss still its giving good 50% token based fee devidend for holders who is keeping coin in exchanges as well as for ethereum wallet holders .
Activity: 24
April 23, 2018, 07:13:48 AM
LYMPO (LYM) for sure, they are changing sports industry as we know it. Recently they announced a partnership with Carolina Wozniacki, those news increased awarness of the company by much, they were seen in Forbes, CNN. Not to mention, that their team is amazing, while business plan is also solid.
Activity: 84
April 23, 2018, 07:11:59 AM
I agree lastest posts, if i want to invest under 1$ coins, i choose zrx, stellar and ripple. you can check the zrx graph and project. i think it will be a populer coin
Activity: 76
Merit: 7
April 23, 2018, 07:10:06 AM
I'm currently looking at CommerceBlock.com (CBT), it has a $9M cap, just hit CoinMarketCap, the circulating supply has not been updated yet, there are around 150M tokens out there.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/commerceblock/

Current price: $0.06
My price target by September 2018: $2

- Equity investment from GABI plc & CoinShares.co.uk
- Bitcoin Engineers (ex-nChain PhDs)
- Their very own BIP175 written by their CEO
- First product (side-chain) launched in June, tweeted it's a large commodities firm.

https://blog.commerceblock.com/commerceblock-secures-investment-from-global-advisors-237b0f71c949

I've strapped myself in.
Activity: 127
April 23, 2018, 06:57:57 AM
I recommend Cardano (ADA). Cardano is a new cryptocurrency which is developed by Cardano Settlement Layer (Cardano SL). It is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency. The price of Cardano has amazingly risen from the beginning.
Activity: 96
April 23, 2018, 06:55:44 AM
For me, MAID is one of the greatest altcoins to invest in 2018. It is a worldwide autonomous system made up of folks from the Safecoin network. The coin can only reside within the network and used for services provided by the network. The current price of MaidSafe is $0.4863.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 06:53:57 AM
I think Stella is very potential. It is an open source and decentralized online based exchange. It is developed by the Stellar Development Foundation, a non-profit organization.  The price of Stellar is $0.4160. It has a current circulating supply of 18.5 Billion coins and a total volume exchanged of $56,267,829.
Activity: 127
April 23, 2018, 06:51:13 AM
I recommend TRON. It is a block chain-based decentralized protocol. Its main aim is to construct a worldwide freecontent entertainment system with the blockchain and distributed storage technology. The price of Tron is still under $0.20 with a capitalization of $9,669,060,682. I think it's very potential.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
April 22, 2018, 06:45:28 PM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh

You can choose almost any coin from the top 100 cryptocurrencies. For such a period I would consider EOS, although it costs much more than $1, a coin in 2-3 years will require much more!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 22, 2018, 06:35:04 PM
Another great altcoin under $1 is Switcheo. Great vision, solid team, the token metrics are on point and It currently has a relatively small market capitalization which means It has a lot of room for growth. Additional, SWH tokens are used to pay for gas fees. And every token used for gas purposes is immediately burned. Effectively reducing the supply.
Activity: 224
April 22, 2018, 06:31:59 PM
Crypterium for me is one of the best coin under 1$ to invest at this time I have read the concept of that coin and I loved it the team is also very good and they are working hard to make it successful so for me Crypterium would be the best invest now for long term.
Activity: 209
April 22, 2018, 06:30:10 PM
You can hold enjin coin it's cheap and the price will increase in future. Also you can invest in chimaera they coin will increase in price soon. What more they will have seperate wallet. The last one is RC token from hash rush game. The game is still developing but the token will have use in game and the amount will be limited so the price will grow.
Activity: 532
April 22, 2018, 06:20:47 PM
Actually, it depends in the platforms, advocacy and features on the coins that you've wishing to invest which you need to gather enough information first in order decide a kind of coin. Well, each of us have different thoughts which if we are lucky enough of not.
Activity: 118
April 22, 2018, 05:02:02 PM
I prefer you to invest in these coins

RIPPLE, DEX, EOS & XEM

IN my opinion, this coin has a great project & team developer. I believe in these coins it's price will be moon and its will you a good profit in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
April 22, 2018, 04:59:13 PM

Why are you all convinced about looking for coins who are under 1$ each? They are the same as the other ones, everything depends on the marketcap & the supply, not on the real price.. Came on guys, just make your own research first.
Pages:
Jump to: