Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin under 1$ to invest in now? - page 54. (Read 8618 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 12:59:06 AM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh

yes if you have the capital and you are confused coin what I want to invest then you can choose the coin that cost about $ 1 and have a good development not only that you also have to pay attention coin available, if coin is available a little then the coin has potential rising price.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 12:54:05 AM
IXT Insurance Gen Re
NGC Payment Roger Ver

Although it is my personal forecast to the end, I believe that the market capitalization of these currencies will grow to several hundred times the present time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.
February 24, 2018, 11:29:56 PM
I think BTCZ has a very tiny $10M market cap and could explode any minute to $300M marketcap similar to ZClassic. No premine, no ICO, no dev tax, no slow start, no fork planned, no jump ship developers, equihash algo good for GPU mining, annonymous creator,  dedictated community, GUI miner, branded android wallet, lots of projects, voting system for new projects, new coin so not too late to get in. None of the other Equihash coins have the same characteristics.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 11:01:20 PM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh

altcoin that cost about $ 1 and will be expensive in the future 2-3 years ahead is utrust, they have good developers and not only that when their ICO get hardcap and great success.
Activity: 1
February 24, 2018, 10:49:38 PM
Everyone is in here shilling the <$1 coins they own and very few are pointing out that the price of the coin is completely irrelevant. Goes to show how clueless some of the money in crypto is. How is the price per coin of any relevance when you're not taking into consideration the supply? Ripple is around $1 yet it's the third biggest coin by market cap. BCH is $1,200 but smaller by market cap. Go buy some Dentacoin! You can get a dozen for a penny!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
February 24, 2018, 06:00:12 PM

Actually, it depends in the platforms, advocacy and features on the coins that you've wishing to invest which you need to gather enough information first in order decide a kind of coin. Well, each of us have different thoughts which if we are lucky enough of not.
In my opinion, as long as an altcoin can has huge community and interesting with high profits, the price of that coin will increase. Example Stellar, what is the reason that coin also have high price? Ethereum Classic is also like Stellar, just by the FOMO made these coins increased under the name "same" coins (Ripple and Ethereum).
Activity: 9
February 24, 2018, 02:42:10 PM
Are you interested in joining this cool project and making cool future investment?
Well… If you are then join https://marineco.in/ico
Just imagine coin reaching 1$ Wink And they are offering 450.000 coins for a couple tasks.
Best ICO so far don’t miss it.
Oh and the best part is, its DEV-less, And uses Artificial Intelligence.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 02:48:56 PM
Does it really matter that it's under $1? I mean 42 coin cost over $70,000, it doesn't mean it's better and Dogecoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 02:43:59 PM
I would advise you to check on Simple Token (OST). They definetly have bright future, and already announced few major partners. Price is still low, and definetly it is about to blow! Alpha product about to be released in March, so it's still a good time to invest some money Smiley
Activity: 350
February 20, 2018, 02:40:51 PM
The best altcoin to invest in right now which has huge potential future valuation would be RDD Coin. This coin is less than a cent in valuation, it has a huge circulating supply, it is named in one of the top cryptocurrencies among all and it is based on providing cryptocurrencies for social media platforms, huge potential.
Activity: 154
February 19, 2018, 01:37:10 PM
It depends of the projects . Please look at the xrp , trx , xvg , xlm. They are good potential. Study each project in which you are ready to invest, watch the graphs and make a decision - when it is best to invest.
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
February 19, 2018, 01:32:08 PM
from this I think the people should grab this opportunity to invest once the value of altcoin is lower than one dollar, they can start now a new investment for their bright and successful future.
Activity: 58
February 18, 2018, 07:50:12 PM
I second the Cappasity (CAPP) investment. It has just been added to KuCoin and when the market finally calms down a bit then there should be some serious gains to be made with this token. The Cappasity team are constantly active attending and presenting at conferences and CAPP are already partners with Nvidia and Intel. They are also releasing a new program next week it says on there Facebook page.  I can see CAPP easily hitting $1 soon and even $5 once it is listed on more exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
February 18, 2018, 07:49:13 PM
There are some established coins/tokens out there that are under $1 and I think they are highly undervalued. A lot of them are already listed in previous replies. If you wish, you could also take a look at some ICO's just be careful.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
February 18, 2018, 07:31:38 PM

I am invested in CAPP tokens, it is a VR/3D company and uses its token as a utility in its app. I think it is a good investment and you should look at it. I made a good profit in its first ICO, made x40 of initial investment. It will run a second phase ICO in march.

YOu should look at my signature as well. I think it is a good token and currently at its early stage in ICO.
Activity: 447
Merit: 153
February 18, 2018, 07:18:09 PM
I'd say Quantstamp/QSP is a good pick currently available at $0.32. They're presenting a prototype implementation of their validator network at YCombinator in a month, which will certainly drive up the price.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
February 18, 2018, 07:14:48 PM
Nowadays invest money in altcoin with $1 value is great idea because it will give opportunity to earn profit in the future through holding it. Like this coin TRX, XEM, DENT those coin is all under $1 value in the market but they are all potential to grow there value in the future based on the market cap analysis.
DENT, NEM, TRX are the ICO project, you have to remember invest in ICO, you need to have ETH or BTC to buy token. You can not use USD for directly payment. And sometime, the USD rates can be high, but the BTC or ETH rates to compare the ICO rates are lower than the price you had bought.
Activity: 475
Presale is live!
February 18, 2018, 03:14:46 PM
I think Tron is nice cheap coin to add in your portfolio. Lot of my friends invested in and keep talking abour Tron. I actually dislike it but its speculative moves seem very enjoyable if I can hit best time to get in and get out.
Activity: 278
Merit: 115
GIF by SOCIFI
February 18, 2018, 03:00:10 PM
If you keep this plan, you can invest in the Utrust, Socifi project. These two projects are very good at the moment.
Utrust has been exchanged and the current price is $ 0.267, and Socifi is still running ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: