Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin under 1$ to invest in now? - page 61. (Read 8618 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 08:34:27 AM
I am still shocked why so many (especially new guys) are looking for coins < 1$. Market capitalization is the thing which should be looked for, as mentioned a lot of times here. If you really look for something below 1$ take XRP and ADA.
Activity: 394
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 07:57:57 AM
Ripple , ETN and sia coin ofc
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 07:55:52 AM
check electroneum, this is the 1st british coin, and this is a really good project i think you should research about it before investing, i think this is the best coin under 1$.
Activity: 140
December 24, 2017, 07:45:21 AM
In my opinion best 2 coins of 2018 will be HVN and IOTA
They have awesome team, great plan and even better product...HVN recently got a deal with Adacta. Thhing are getting bigger. Do a research by yourself...
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
~bitcoin enthusiast~
December 24, 2017, 07:44:14 AM
I would rephrase the question as altcoin under 1$ and still a low market cap. That would make more sense. I'm still looking for this kind of coins to replace Cardano, which I sold cheap. For short term, I got 2.5x gain on verge coin and it is still mooning! But I think of it as pump and dump coin to get huge profits if you're lucky. I want long-term investment like XRP or ADA, but with a big room to grow.
Activity: 48
December 24, 2017, 07:36:22 AM
If you want to invest cheap and get something out of it, I would recommend $VIB.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/viberate/ - good volume, and the price is still nice at $0.39.

You can check them out at www.viberate.com
Investor site: www.viberate.io
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/viberateOFC/
Facebook group: www.facebook.com/groups/Viberate.VIB.token/
Twitter page: www.twitter.com/Viberate_com

They also have a good community on Telegram.

Let me know what you think about $VIB
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
December 23, 2017, 05:27:36 AM
I think you must it right now because of the time it decrease last night you might get it double and you can invest it in a high rate as you put your 1$. as I do last year I keep holding it then I go investing it.
Activity: 214
December 23, 2017, 05:23:30 AM
Another coin I'd suggest is Blackmoon Crypto (BMC). The ICO was a success & was priced at $1, yet since the ICO it has performed poorly ($0.40 to $0.60 range). It's currently trading at $0.66 &  the circulating supply is only 30 million.

One of the main reasons behind the post-ICO poor performance was just because they didn't have a working product yet & haven't been marketing themselves much while they focused on getting everything ready, but their platform & first funds are due to go live in Q1 2018 which gives the BMC token a use case & should see a decent increase in price.

You can find out more about Blackmoon Crypto here: https://www.blackmooncrypto.com
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
December 23, 2017, 05:06:15 AM
Adzcoin and Electroneum are the 2 coins I'd recommend having in your portfolio if you're looking for altcoins under $1

These are long-term coins so I wouldn't expect them to rocket over night but when they do rocket, your ROI will be HUGE!!!
Activity: 15
December 23, 2017, 04:59:18 AM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh

I would definitely go for Cardano (ADA) and Ripple (XRP). They both have market cap over 10B, actualy Ripple has 44B, so for me they borh are perfect for long term investment.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
December 23, 2017, 04:46:00 AM

I think ripple is the best altcoin to buy under $1,but in crypto currency investment we have to look for the potential coins rather than cheap coins so it is best to invest on coins like ethereum and litecoin in long term are best to invest in my opinion.
Activity: 59
December 23, 2017, 04:42:03 AM
I would say Centra if you asked me yesterday, because they did 116% growth because of launch their worldwide card, so before investing you need to know some future news and play with it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
December 23, 2017, 04:37:09 AM
XBY is still under $1... Wink
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 23, 2017, 04:31:26 AM
There is SIACOIN, digibyte and Verge. These coins aren't just shitcoins but they have something to show us in the future so while they are still not valued to $1 get many of them. I got thousands of them already and if you are into these coins you just need to keep on holding and set a target price before selling it so that you won't miss the chance of getting great gains through these coins.
Activity: 26
December 23, 2017, 04:23:31 AM
Its not about 1$ or 1000$ a coin, its about the market cap and the coin with less than 1$ and with billions of market cap like ripple can grow slower than the coin with 7$ and less than 10 million market cap like Genesis vision.
Activity: 336
December 23, 2017, 04:17:04 AM
Thats too little if you want a greater profit, in my opinion as a trader, investor, and bounty hunter, you need more money  if you want to invest in some good coins. Because right now, as of today this coins have high value.
Maybe you can try some small amount but you can also get very small amount of altcoin, then wait for it to double your money. Until you earn more and more, each day or each week
GFE
Activity: 336
December 23, 2017, 04:15:18 AM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh

You can try but it doesn't matter what the price. You also need to check coin capitalization and other things
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
December 23, 2017, 04:13:37 AM
There are will be many altcoin to choose but my personality i prefer AION because the aim of the project is first time and unique in cryptocurrency market. Their project want to connect between different blockchain, really interesting idea.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
December 23, 2017, 04:09:51 AM
In my own option there is no required threshold or specific value needed to invest in cryptocurrency.
It is up to you where do you invest your one dollar, but if I will in that situation I would rather invest it in bitcoin instead of altcoin because it will be more valuable in their company.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
December 22, 2017, 04:42:56 PM
You should look into the bee token right now. Pre-sale is in jan.

platform that decentralizes airbnb with zero commissions. https://www.thebeetoken.com/
Pages:
Jump to: