Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin under 1$ to invest in now? - page 67. (Read 8618 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 06, 2017, 12:18:56 AM
the right time to invest and buy a coin when the price is below $1 but must be smarter and more careful to choose a good coin in order not to lose and always get a big profit when the price has risen above $1
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 12:07:51 AM
if altocoin below $ 1 dollar and will be investment then I still will think because when investment we must carefully look at the market and traders in the coin. because if we are wrong then the coin is only a waste. so be careful when investing
Activity: 145
December 05, 2017, 11:51:04 PM
Hi!

I'm fresh in the scene, but already in some coins. For me it's important they have a good and trustworthy feeling and I believe in their idea or ideology.
Mine are NXT, XLM and TRON (TRX). Especially the last one I heavily believe in their ideology.

I've been reading a lot lately and the trust in ICO's is low, there have been a lot of scams. But the ones I believe (and want to invest) in are:
SOLA
DAWQ

Especially this last one sounds, if true and achievable, amazing! I'm already signed in for the ICO, and for sure I will invest in this one.

Since I'm new to this, please feel free to comment. I'm curious to your opinions and am eager to learn!

DAWQ founder here. We are doing a very complex task of hosting every coin node possible in order to make an universal wallet a reality. We also will have an option on our cross-platform wallet to invest automatically, with our running AI's.

www.dawq.org is the website and supply is 1 mil. $1 per token in pre-sale.
Activity: 322
December 05, 2017, 09:06:15 PM
I'm holding ripple, onion, ethereum and bitcoin just work for it don't need to invest, there's a lot of altcoin there just join in their campaign like social media, signature blog and article choose what suite for your capability and theres a lot of airdrop, airdrop means mean free money but theres a few airdrop that is scam after they get what they want they just easily run but by the way don't limit yourself as long as you can make it then do it.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 08:51:14 PM
Hi!

I'm fresh in the scene, but already in some coins. For me it's important they have a good and trustworthy feeling and I believe in their idea or ideology.
Mine are NXT, XLM and TRON (TRX). Especially the last one I heavily believe in their ideology.

I've been reading a lot lately and the trust in ICO's is low, there have been a lot of scams. But the ones I believe (and want to invest) in are:
SOLA
DAWQ

Especially this last one sounds, if true and achievable, amazing! I'm already signed in for the ICO, and for sure I will invest in this one.

Since I'm new to this, please feel free to comment. I'm curious to your opinions and am eager to learn!
Activity: 588
December 05, 2017, 08:47:44 PM
Before decide to hold any altcoin for the better learn first about the fundamental of that altcoin, understant the purpose of the project take alook with their team founder , and what kind of.benefits they offer. In my opinion some altcoin that has strong in fundamental that will be big later and the price under $1 is Power Ledger, ADA,BON and POLL.
Activity: 196
December 05, 2017, 08:46:12 PM
there are lots of coins out there that cost under 1 $. some examples of which are as follows:
1, UAHPAY
2.XLM
3.Intense
4.PlRL
before you decide to invest your money in altcoin. I give you a little advice to do a deep research on the coin that will be purchased by you.  Smiley
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
December 05, 2017, 08:23:20 PM
I don't think you should look at the price if it's more or less than 1$, but also the supply and the features of the coin, before deciding.
Activity: 57
Merit: 5
December 05, 2017, 07:54:07 PM
I can think of a couple of altcoins. Some of them which I am holding are Coss, civic, powerledger, storj, whitecoin,
 LBRY credits and elastic.

go find

UBQ
PIRL
INTENSE
QWARK

see u in da moon...
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
December 05, 2017, 07:52:02 PM
Hello! Guys I am looking for coin under 1$ with some good Basics. maybe some coin that I can hold for 2 to 3 year. Am planning to add some more folios? All the suggestion are Open. Huh Huh

It is more risky when you try to hold new coin under $1 for long run around 2 or 3 years.
Good choice is the coin has been listed in the top 10 of coinmarketcap.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 07:24:32 PM
XEM!!!!
Activity: 159
LuckyToken – Join ICO!!!
December 05, 2017, 07:21:45 PM
I also remember about Zcash and wow. What happened with that?!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 03:41:08 PM
Funderia  PRE ICO is on now its less than 1$ as its stand now you can also check.
Activity: 208
December 05, 2017, 02:49:04 PM
Bitcoin Red and ethereum BLUE made x4-x8 during 2 weeks. I've got it in airdrop company and pity I sold x2. Maybe it could be a good investment in short.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 02:46:19 PM
You should check the total market cap and not the token price.

Anyway a good suggestion could be MOD. Modum is a solid swiss firm with a working product that recently went trough iCO
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
December 05, 2017, 02:43:46 PM
XLM is very good invest.

It is already at top 15 by marketcap.

How much do you think it can rise?

I don't think so it can rise more than 3x or 4x in 1-2 years.
I also believe XML can evolve more than now, I hold so many of these coins. Then what reason makes you think it will not grow quickly? Do you not trust this coin for fear of risk?
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
December 05, 2017, 02:01:15 PM
Important is not only the coin price, great value has the total amount of coins and market capitalization
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
December 05, 2017, 12:56:45 PM
at the beginning of ico date,
the price of LHCrypto set with $0.10 as now might still investors to gains with the early chance as collecting with the less on price to goes steady when invesment mature following terms of personal plan with the investment projects.

please visit http://lh-crypto.io for more details with the ico schemes from the developer.

Activity: 218
Merit: 11
December 05, 2017, 12:49:21 PM
sonm---decentralised computer for common use.
mer---bridge between the enterprise private chain and the public chain.
AE----smart contract with good potential
ZRX  \  OAX---both are decentralised exchanges. zrx BUILD on the ethereum network. OAX make it from different path by asking for reserves for gateways.
Activity: 364
December 05, 2017, 12:24:55 PM
If you wanna look for some cheap altcoins to hold in the long-term, I would like to suggest you NEM, Golem, Civic, Pura and Ardor. Investing in them you will get a lot of profit
Pages:
Jump to: