Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins - page 11. (Read 3812 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
February 18, 2018, 11:57:18 AM
It seems to me that in 2 years, ETH it will cost more than BTC. A lot of ICO is done on Ethereum blokchain. The future is behind this coin, i'm sure. I keep more than half of my capital in ETH. Wink
Activity: 412
Merit: 13
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
February 18, 2018, 10:59:56 AM
Which Altcoin is next to Bitcoin and is being accepted worldwide?
Besides bitcoin there is etherum which has high value and has many users. also available in international market and acceptable all over the world. etherum is a crypto that is under bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
February 18, 2018, 10:47:50 AM
Ethereum is the next coin to be accepted by the World Wide Web, seen the development of this coin in the coinmarketcap price is very volatile and very profitable for traders altcoin ethereum is also widely used by various Project Bounty to serve as a means of payment for the Bounty Hunter
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
February 18, 2018, 09:48:45 AM
Altcoins are created for certain projects for the purpose of gathering funds and promoting the projects in the form of airdrops.  Altcoins are digital currencies as an alternative to bitcoin.  The most common are ether, ripple, zcash, monero and dash, to name just a few.  It is risky to invest  in newly created altcoins because they have a possibility that it might burn if it did not reach its minimum cap to be listed in an exchange.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 09:14:27 AM
In digital currencies before the Bitcoin era, they are not categorized as Altcoin. The term Altcoin, appears, because it is a lot of Altcoin concept similar to Bitcoin. Even many also directly build a new Altcoin by way of forking Bitcoin code. So departing from the beginning of the era of Bitcoin began to emerge, the existence of Altcoin is much categorized for cryptocurrency which was launched after Bitcoin
Activity: 194
Merit: 12
Trust me. I'm a holder.
February 11, 2018, 07:56:33 AM
World accept ETH. China accept NEO.
Activity: 70
February 11, 2018, 05:40:05 AM
The flippening! I think we'll see alot of emergence in 2018 of non ETH coins. So coins built on new blockchains like NEO, Aeternity, Ardor. Chains with less bloat and more efficiency. Hard to predict what they'll be. But in a years time we'll be looking back and it won't just be the ER20 coins that have done well. Look outside of the obvious.
Activity: 182
February 11, 2018, 05:04:51 AM
I would advise to take a fancy to the project SocialMedia.Market. Transparent and competitive marketplace, wide range of social media platforms, reduced operational costs and fees when working with Influencer campaigns
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 02:48:36 PM
Many altcoins have a good project. But better one is Eth. Eth is the first behinder of btc.
Waves is my favourite. Neo chinese ethereum is very strong. They will come behind of eth.
And bch may be because miners gain better than btc in the future. There are many option. But bitcoin is father of all.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
February 06, 2018, 05:16:06 PM
I would definitely consider this coin, it has a niche market and had an amazing start!

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

The stats are taking from https://masternodes.online/currencies/MEDIC/
MEDIC DAILY INCOME (02/01/2018)
$1,177.6975
0.13773984 BTC
5465.8667 MEDIC

Although BTC price is low today but MEDIC MNs still have very good return.
Activity: 67
February 05, 2018, 06:06:07 PM
Bitcoin would have a chance against Ethereum if something large happens in development.
I don't see that yet. Even with lightning network.
Activity: 196
February 05, 2018, 05:38:41 PM
Maybe bitcoin dominance is going to under 20 percent. ETH and Neo maybe someone of them will ever be able to take Bitcoin place. But I think that this will not happen soon. And maybe never, because Bitcoin is also improving. I think this year will be important for it. But bitcoin is king . Don't forget lord of the crypto : Back of the king. It is very close i think may be 3 -5 month but. It is coming
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
February 05, 2018, 05:11:53 PM
Altcoins are the big opportunity where you can earn a lot by investing in different portfolio. Altcoins good thing is you can start with small amount as well,Many people changed their lives in this platform .

Etherum,cardano,ripple,waves etc have stability to capture market and stable future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
February 05, 2018, 04:11:04 PM
For me ethereum is the next  to Bitcoin. Litecoin is next to Etherium. Both currencies have great potential.
Activity: 266
February 05, 2018, 04:47:44 AM
The answer is clear. it's ETH  Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
https://ammut.network/
February 04, 2018, 08:48:05 AM
In my opinion maybe Ethereum is the next altcoin after bitcoin used worldwide as payment method . Ethereum also have huge potential like bitcoin, Thats why we can see the price of ethereum is increasing rapidly.  Ethereum has become the best coin after bitcoin because many investors and miners are investing for this coins.
not only eth is the coin of the future, the balance at altcoin prices is currently very confusing, they are always bound to bitcoin and forever will remain so, no altcoin can replace bitcoin even eth
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 07:30:52 AM
In my opinion maybe Ethereum is the next altcoin after bitcoin used worldwide as payment method . Ethereum also have huge potential like bitcoin, Thats why we can see the price of ethereum is increasing rapidly.  Ethereum has become the best coin after bitcoin because many investors and miners are investing for this coins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
February 03, 2018, 10:09:47 AM
As has been widely predicted many people I also predict that ethereum will be the next coin that will follow the steps bitcoin
Activity: 196
Spokkz ICO
February 03, 2018, 10:00:28 AM
Ethereum is the big altcoin which is next to the bitcoin.
Activity: 8
February 03, 2018, 09:44:56 AM
Like Etherum and XEM  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: