Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins - page 14. (Read 3814 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 05:50:07 PM
Friends, what is your opinion ZRX? I think the coin has a huge potential for development. The coin showed itself very well. The potential of the coin definitely has!
Activity: 326
Merit: 8
>> CryptoMedia.press
January 28, 2018, 05:25:03 PM
Ethereum, Litecoin and Monero or any coins from the top 10 marketcap has the potential to be the "next" bitcoin.

For sure except R.I.P.ple, lol!
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
January 28, 2018, 04:04:06 PM
I am sure that the TOP is etherium! it growing much more than bitcoin, aslo look that it mean more for crypto than bitcoin, also much easy mining
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 03:19:25 PM
Which Altcoin is next to Bitcoin and is being accepted worldwide?

The second by capitolization is a Ethereum (ETH). I keep this coin in my portfolio on a par with Bitcoin.
Activity: 1358
www.cd3d.app
January 28, 2018, 12:29:26 PM
For me ethereum is the next Bitcoin. There's a sneak peak where you'll see the following, and second to Bitcoin is that the Ethereum has a rapidly increase.
I also believe Ethereum is the next Bitcoin. Many exchanger much altcoin support pair use ethereum not only bitcoin. It's price is increasing rapidly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
January 28, 2018, 05:01:33 AM
opinion: Now there is some fierce HYIP of Oddyssey (OCN) ... such an increase, after the ICO, is rather strange. Do not forget that we wrote about OCN before the ICO (in which we participated) when its price was 0.000009 ... now 7+ times, and some bloggers, only now at the price of x7, they started to sound about what kind of coin is cool, in general , be careful and do not forget that ICOs have 50% tokens still frozen. Of course, its growth is possible, if Binance introduces it, well, at the announcement of the hubi who is already waiting, he will probably grow up. but the growth is wild ...
January 28, 2018, 03:36:21 AM
In the top-level API (# 1 stock exchange) of the Korean stock exchange upBit EOS was found. It is not known how long he was there, but no mention of this was found.
EOS found in the API of the top Korean exchange upBit. It is not known how long it was there, but we could not find any information about it. that's sucks
Activity: 196
Spokkz ICO
January 28, 2018, 03:28:00 AM
Undoubtedly, it is ethereum is the next biggest accepted worldwide.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 01:21:42 AM
ethereum is an altcoin that will overtake the next bitcoin. the popularity and support provided by the public to the ethereum is enormous. In addition to public support altcoin many others who use erc20 platform. further strengthening the dominance of ethereum to replace bitcoin. With an alternative model of diverse projects this time will probably bring ethereum to no two after bitcoin. but I expect other altcoins to spring up to catch or bite the bitcoin first.
Activity: 140
January 28, 2018, 12:26:34 AM
It is actually very difficult to say which cryptocurrency is the best for an investment.
There are different strategies that you can use for a long term investment and the first one is to invest on the top 10 cryptocurrencies by Market Cap. It is wise not to only invest in one cryptocurrency, but to diversify so your winnings can make up for your loses.
Etherium is next to bitcoin so this is the best clin for investment, a month ago it only amounting to 500usd per coin and now 1000usd after a month 100% increased in price.
Activity: 182
January 27, 2018, 11:26:33 PM
For me it is eth. You can convert eth to btc so we can use it. For me ETH and Bitcoin Cash is next to Bitcoin. I also think that it is our job to convert our ETH and Bitcoin Cash or any altcoins that we have before we use it.

I think most of people will say etherium as the next bitcoin.
Why etherium? Because it has the closest marketcap with bitcoin and also the big community.
Etherium smart contract is mother of many success token that can lead etherium to be the best altcoin
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
January 27, 2018, 10:24:00 PM
Ethereum is the next coin after Bitcoin. Of all altcoins, ethereum has the highest value of all the available altcoins in the market. It is also famous of its blockchain, myetherwallet. Most of the ICOs used ethereum as their main source of payment address because of its ability to provide easy access and easy wallet address.
Activity: 126
January 27, 2018, 06:58:02 PM
ethereum altcoin This flavor is a good exchange tool in comparison with other bitcoins. What's more for the future may be this exchange will progress very rapidly for all people who understand the exchange in such a way.
Activity: 392
January 27, 2018, 05:02:08 PM
Almost all of the top 5 people are candidates for becoming the next acceptable altcoin in the world after bitkoyna.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
January 27, 2018, 03:09:03 PM
Probably like the resembling majority of members of the forum, I consider the etherium to be the second and maybe even more potentially profitable crypto currency. Look at yourself, now most of the ico.
of course eth will always be the second rank of btc, etherum altcoin most stable among other altcoin, I think etherum will be a better tool of exchange in the future
Merit: 12
January 27, 2018, 01:50:10 PM
ETH and Neo maybe someone of them will ever be able to take Bitcoin place. But I think that this will not happen soon. And maybe never, because Bitcoin is also improving. I think this year will be important for him
Activity: 59
January 27, 2018, 01:29:06 PM
Probably like the resembling majority of members of the forum, I consider the etherium to be the second and maybe even more potentially profitable crypto currency. Look at yourself, now most of the ico.
Activity: 12
January 27, 2018, 10:22:22 AM
Ethereum is currently considered to be the most valuable in the crypto currency, even Ethereum is also rated higher than Bitcoin profitability, technology platform and principle of the application. Compared to Bitcoin, eth has improved more security and speedy transactions.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
January 27, 2018, 09:57:16 AM
wish i can predict the next bictoin substitute. But i like coins that has small fees, fast confirmation, and fully anonymous. People talks about Steemit, and bitshares, and maybe one of these will be the next bitcoin. But i like Zencash a lot, devs team is very low-profile, anti-hype and i like it. They are trying to make a coin fully anonymous, untraceable, anf i think they will achieve the goal. Zencash will be top 20, in the next two years and my coin of election.
Activity: 170
Merit: 46
January 27, 2018, 08:28:27 AM
For me the next to Bitcoin is Ethreum. Because Ethreum now a days is pumping. And its a nice cryptocurrency. It will rise high like bitcoin.
Yes its really true, for me also I admire for ethereum it makes sense for us to used. And it is know in converting altcoin into eth, and also eth is more pumping now a day, and holding eth is safier than others maybe there's a lot of alt their but eth for me is one of the best and has the bigger value in market.
Pages:
Jump to: