Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins are all down, so how do traders make their earnings? - page 3. (Read 5075 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I once was in that same situation before, I bought a coin when it was it's highest peak and never expected it to go down drastically in a short span of time. What I did was, I did averaging so that the amount of coin I bought it for would be divided instead of losing profits. I'm not sure if it works for you but it did for me and right now as I have did averaging I'm just waiting and holding on to my coins but the losses are not that much compared to the value you bought it with.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
You should sell out that holding and wait for the market to regain its value. Currently market is red due to split that is going to happen in August. However the good news is bitcoin and coins will be recovering soon enough as was experienced yesterday with recovery phase. For now do not do any trades or you may wanna buy a coin at this point because you will get bigger profits once it start moving into green zone.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
The assumption is very simple, there are two types of traders, short term and long term. Short term traders notice these dumps very early and sell their coins very early so that they can buy back at the lowest point. For long term traders these dumps are not mattered. They but coins early and hold them for too long time.
Activity: 1232
Traders, specially short term traders, doesn't really have problems regarding the downfall. As not everyday the price goes down, so they can easily make profits even when the price goes down huge. But for those who bought and the price went down, for them its just turns to be a game of patience and converts to a long term situation.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
They will keep the patience in such situation. They will think for a minute or so, checkout the market predictions and then will sell with the current value. A trader is the one who will never go into loss (-20% is big loss) and they will probably find a way to recover that loss with another open trade or by reinvesting with different strategy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
when altcoins are all down just be patient..some converted it to other altcoins when they foresee more earnings while some traders will buy more altcoins in this period then hold it when altcoins goes up this is the time they gets more earnings.. Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Hi still a newbie trader here. Just want to know. If All altcoins are down since last few weeks. How do traders maker their earnings during this bitcoin correction / retracement. All my polo coins are bought while Bitcoin is 2900usd in the past few months. Now I am HODLing like forever Sad All my coins are in bloody red, I have negative -20%  to -30% profit. Please suggest something.

Just have a patience little more.Bitcoin price is slowly and gradually recovering from the fall which occured due to panic selling.Soon bitcoin would cross$3000 and if you wait a little more,then you will be able to make huge profits.
Activity: 980
Follow the simple rule always, buy low and sell at higher price. If you are not sure to sell your altcoins now, then just wait for your altcoins prices to recover and comes in profit.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
This is the best time for altcoin down, this is where I always take the role to buy altcoin that is going down drastically. I always take this opportunity from year to year. Keep in the long run the result is always maximal. And I always profit to take advantage of this moment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
Hi still a newbie trader here. Just want to know. If All altcoins are down since last few weeks. How do traders maker their earnings during this bitcoin correction / retracement. All my polo coins are bought while Bitcoin is 2900usd in the past few months. Now I am HODLing like forever Sad All my coins are in bloody red, I have negative -20%  to -30% profit. Please suggest something.

The rule still the same, buy low and sell at higher peak. If you can't make profit through altcoin-bitcoin, then just convert altcoin into another altcoins, but make sure it's a good coin to buy. If you are not sure to sell/buy altcoins, then just wait for bitcoin's price recover.
Normally, if bitcoin price decline, altcoins will follow to drop as well and vice versa, pay attention before buy and sell your coins.

That's right! but in my experienced for what I did is I trade altcoin to altcoin and sometimes altcoin to Bitcoin.
Just always check the coin first before investing into it. Then apply holding or short term trading.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
In a bear market, the traders that make money are the ones who are "shorting" the market.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
For a while it's better not to trade because of the downtrend and return to trade in the real world, at now I also suffered a loss and was forced to hold a coin and see in august how segwit and hardfork later.
What I did now is I still trade but I only do one thing which is buying, I would only trade after the segwit this August 1 because I
am confident that the price will be normal again and I can easily make money from the cheap price of altcoins now.
Buying cheap coins would be suggested as of now. We should not limit our selves on not making a move since we can still able to make money buying from the dips and if you did bought on the price on yesterdays then for sure you are earning some profits as of now on doing short trades specially on bitcoin.It already starts to climb up again but we cant still be sure. August 1 is still approaching.

if they did not bought yesterday i'm sure there are many opportunities to come considering that people are panicking and switching to alts maybe over the potential split. but

yeah sure opportunity loss for those who did not. i think no it'll not start climbing up to break its personal best not until we're in this situation or worse than this, It is just the

usual situation where the price keeps going back and forth.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Traders dont earn like you think. They dont make profits and take home every day, its based on the average of profit and loss. My altcoin portfolio is 40% down right now and I am in loss right now. But I know that it is just because of the correction and It will be back to positive soon. This is the buying season, choose wisely and buy what you can.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
For a while it's better not to trade because of the downtrend and return to trade in the real world, at now I also suffered a loss and was forced to hold a coin and see in august how segwit and hardfork later.
What I did now is I still trade but I only do one thing which is buying, I would only trade after the segwit this August 1 because I
am confident that the price will be normal again and I can easily make money from the cheap price of altcoins now.
Buying cheap coins would be suggested as of now. We should not limit our selves on not making a move since we can still able to make money buying from the dips and if you did bought on the price on yesterdays then for sure you are earning some profits as of now on doing short trades specially on bitcoin.It already starts to climb up again but we cant still be sure. August 1 is still approaching.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
It has been a rough month for traders, not all the time the coin going down there are few times the coin going up a little, even though it is only a while, but it is not a good time to trade, it is better to hold your coin, and it seems like it's getting worse hopefully after the August the price can be bounce back and stable
it could be a boomerang too , it might gives you a lot of benefit. the price recently keep dropping but for those people who knows already and have played long time enough in crypto trading would know the right time to cutloss and buyback later to get a lot of profit more than when the market in stable situation.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
It has been a rough month for traders, not all the time the coin going down there are few times the coin going up a little, even though it is only a while, but it is not a good time to trade, it is better to hold your coin, and it seems like it's getting worse hopefully after the August the price can be bounce back and stable
Activity: 179
Merit: 0
Sure, nobody can give you 100% accurate forecasts. But I tend to agree with the most and say that it's better to hold. The market needs to warm up a bit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Not so sure about quick profits. Might also be a lot of people searching for the next Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: