Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins are all down, so how do traders make their earnings? - page 7. (Read 5075 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
That's the best part altcoin is down this is the right time to grab mostly any coin and sell for profit. And you can't say that everyone single altcoin is down though all the mains once are down the crypto market is really vast and honestly speaking with the market being down i was able to make more profits than usual. Just explore there are still many opportunities they only need to be found.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
Hi still a newbie trader here. Just want to know. If All altcoins are down since last few weeks. How do traders maker their earnings during this bitcoin correction / retracement. All my polo coins are bought while Bitcoin is 2900usd in the past few months. Now I am HODLing like forever Sad All my coins are in bloody red, I have negative -20%  to -30% profit. Please suggest something.
There is nothing much to suggest. Sell them and don't lose more money than you already lost or hold them and hope they will raise in value.
You probably bought your altcoins when they were in bubble, what did you expect for price to go more up?
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
Depends on what altcoin did you bought. If you bought well known coins like Ethereum, Zcash or LBRY chances that if you wait ,you eventually may get back to break even. These chances are minimalists but they exist. You cannot do anything else rather than HOLD your coins as I believe its free of charge to hold the coins. You can sell at a loss but this is not recommended.
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
Hi still a newbie trader here. Just want to know. If All altcoins are down since last few weeks. How do traders maker their earnings during this bitcoin correction / retracement. All my polo coins are bought while Bitcoin is 2900usd in the past few months. Now I am HODLing like forever Sad All my coins are in bloody red, I have negative -20%  to -30% profit. Please suggest something.

The rule still the same, buy low and sell at higher peak. If you can't make profit through altcoin-bitcoin, then just convert altcoin into another altcoins, but make sure it's a good coin to buy. If you are not sure to sell/buy altcoins, then just wait for bitcoin's price recover.
Normally, if bitcoin price decline, altcoins will follow to drop as well and vice versa, pay attention before buy and sell your coins.
Activity: 938
Merit: 559
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
Some people set stop losses to avoid losing too much when there's a trend reversal.

Some people day trade and profit from the fluctuations.

Some people just hold coins that weren't absolutely shit in the first place (me), then they don't have to worry.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Best option here like Idrisu mentioned it's to hold your losses and don't sell right now.

Market will bounce back eventually, you just have to be patience.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
I will advise you not to sell your holding now as you will make a high loses. Trend up and down is the nature of this market and your most know how to intelligence analyzed the price charts before buying a coins or sell them. Though I don't know the coins you are currently holding but most of them will  definitely going to show profit if you can have little patients and control your emotions. Some few months ago I bought litecoin at $27 and the price fell back to $23! When I analyzed the charts I fin out that litecoin is under value and I decided to hold and a week later, litecoin's price raise to $50. Please be patient sir.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
Hi still a newbie trader here. Just want to know. If All altcoins are down since last few weeks. How do traders maker their earnings during this bitcoin correction / retracement. All my polo coins are bought while Bitcoin is 2900usd in the past few months. Now I am HODLing like forever Sad All my coins are in bloody red, I have negative -20%  to -30% profit. Please suggest something.

Pages:
Jump to: