Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins are dying - page 12. (Read 7976 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 1
October 30, 2017, 10:43:26 AM

without alkoin bitcoin will not last long ...
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
October 30, 2017, 10:28:00 AM
BTC fall just a little... Not really falling. But i think it is beginning to fall.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
October 30, 2017, 10:01:49 AM
Alts are taking a beating this past months as BTC continues its bull trend. Expect more blood in the street and more people to panic sell their alts at a much lower price. If you manage your risk and money well enough, you could use this opportunity to get some alts (make sure to do you own research first) at a discounted price. Just make sure that you still have large percentage of your portfolio allocated to BTC. I'm not expecting for it to stop in the coming weeks and months. This may take some time.
It's not a surprise that alts are going down. So far there has been a lot of hot air and very little to no product. Of course people would start jumping off.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
October 30, 2017, 09:51:48 AM
Alts are taking a beating this past months as BTC continues its bull trend. Expect more blood in the street and more people to panic sell their alts at a much lower price. If you manage your risk and money well enough, you could use this opportunity to get some alts (make sure to do you own research first) at a discounted price. Just make sure that you still have large percentage of your portfolio allocated to BTC. I'm not expecting for it to stop in the coming weeks and months. This may take some time.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
October 30, 2017, 09:51:17 AM
You never know when alts are going up, but time will come for sure... Maybe not the same alts as in april/may but new will take place and liftoff...Market is becomnig more mature and only project with plan can suceed imo
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 09:50:16 AM
Only the terrible coins with no use case are dying - the rest will bounce back soon enough after the 2X fork!
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
October 30, 2017, 09:35:34 AM
I'm pretty sure it's exactly the other way round  Grin

Bitcoin is dying in the Long term - since it's no real product. It was just the first of its kind and hyped by media.
When promising Altcoins are evolving and started to be used by companies and masses of private customers - they will overtake Bitcoin easily.
Bitcoin is a real product though. If you think otherwise you should study it in more detail. There are only two realistic scenarios that could make Bitcoin either disappear or lose its place at the top, but we're nowhere close to seeing either of them taking place.

Indeed every thing must have had a possibility to crumble (negative), because it is in the world when there are meetings there must be separation. So do not ever assume that bitcoin will produce or provide benefits indefinitely, because if that is what you think you will definitely feel relaxed!! . It would be much better that you figure out how to be more developed and not continue to spin at something that has been a lucrative us, so simply that you make the pond could produce.
October 30, 2017, 09:07:14 AM
Altcoins can't die, it is just a necessary market correction that we are witnessing now, I this is necessary for normalcy to return to the space, even as we can see most ICOs are even having difficulties raising funds, which will definitely help investors from all these ridiculous valuations
Most altcoins will die for sure. In the real world around 90% of start ups fail. Crypto is no better. Dead coins might try to appear alive, but they will still be dead. Only 1-10% will survive in the long term and deliver on their promises.

Altcoin values grows in the market whenever the ethereum value grows in the market. Investment is not moves up the failure It is moving down in the time ICO scam by the investors.
Still there are many altcoins survives in the market place chart. Their adoption rate and usage increases like bitcoin. For example, we can see the Dash, LTC, Dodge, Ethereum and etc...
I'm specifically talking about ICO type of coins that make outlandish promises that they won't deliver.
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
October 30, 2017, 09:01:30 AM
Altcoins can't die, it is just a necessary market correction that we are witnessing now, I this is necessary for normalcy to return to the space, even as we can see most ICOs are even having difficulties raising funds, which will definitely help investors from all these ridiculous valuations
Most altcoins will die for sure. In the real world around 90% of start ups fail. Crypto is no better. Dead coins might try to appear alive, but they will still be dead. Only 1-10% will survive in the long term and deliver on their promises.

Altcoin values grows in the market whenever the ethereum value grows in the market. Investment is not moves up the failure It is moving down in the time ICO scam by the investors.
Still there are many altcoins survives in the market place chart. Their adoption rate and usage increases like bitcoin. For example, we can see the Dash, LTC, Dodge, Ethereum and etc...
October 30, 2017, 08:46:05 AM
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
October 30, 2017, 08:44:35 AM

People are pulling back to bitcoin due to btc gold fork and a segwitx2 fork. We must wait a bit longer for alts to recover.
True!

False! Do you even know what a price correction is? This has nothing to do with a correction.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
October 30, 2017, 08:05:34 AM
Activity: 63
October 30, 2017, 07:29:15 AM
People are pulling back to bitcoin due to btc gold fork and a segwitx2 fork. We must wait a bit longer for alts to recover.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 30, 2017, 06:56:49 AM
Just stay calm and keep on investing guys altcoins is here to stay for a long period of time.Although they may not catch up to bitcoin as an early period of time but altcoin will hang in there. IF it were to perished then wouldn't  you think it's  the people's  fault?
yes it's one of those people who often do panic selling despite loss.
It might be funny if they do not observe the coins they invest, just sell and buy without counting how often they lose.
the key of coin strength comes from their own strength.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
October 30, 2017, 06:23:18 AM
Just stay calm and keep on investing guys altcoins is here to stay for a long period of time.Although they may not catch up to bitcoin as an early period of time but altcoin will hang in there. IF it were to perished then wouldn't  you think it's  the people's  fault?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 05:53:20 AM
If you say alt coin is suffer for these hard fork of bitcoin i am agree with you. But if you say alt coin dying i will say no...
Some of scam altcoin will be death but not all altcoin. Altcoin make the crypto completed. But alt coin will never beat bitcoin at marketcap. Bitcoin is lime digital gold and alt coin is like digital currencies. Altcoin will fill the weakness of bitcoin in part of time trasactions..
Activity: 153
October 30, 2017, 05:32:39 AM
"The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated".   <- Top100 alt coins appreciated more last week than Bitcoin. And it was a good week for Bitcoin. Source: Blockchain Dynamics podcast
Activity: 280
I love crypto
October 30, 2017, 05:09:45 AM
I think ICOs are bad for altcoins. People are loosing faith to altcoins because of all the lost money due to ICOs. If the recent Electrneum ICO fails that might send a whole new wave of negative vibes. Many people invested into that one.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 30, 2017, 04:49:16 AM
It's not BTC killing them but the investors. Many coins drop below ICO prices and for me that's not understandeble, why invest if you are going to give away your coins with a loss. GTake a look at BMC. ICO price was 1$ now it's on 56 cents. Why sell with a v of 44%?
Still I belive that altcoins will raise and se new highets in 2018. Not all but some. Do your reaserch and pray that you make the right investments.
Cheer up and invest when the price is low.

Good luck

ICOS got to be a big gamble nowadays.
People either want 10x or just go out as soon as possible.

Thats the issue...with all that pre ico bonuses etc. people sell below ico price and are still making profit.

ICOs are indeed somewhat of a gamble.

But if you have a reliable source of information giving you picks or you are just really good at picking ICOs yourself then you have a very good chance of making money out of investing in ICOs. Just look at all the NXT and ETH investors right now.

Altcoins are definitely not dying though.
Activity: 280
October 30, 2017, 04:33:34 AM
altcoins are not dying
but cost fluctuations are caused by BTC growing up
now a lot of crypto fans have a nice opportunity to invest in alts
Pages:
Jump to: