Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins are dying !!! - page 9. (Read 3504 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
January 08, 2018, 12:50:11 AM
All altcoins are not going to die now and may not die forever in the future, bitcoin is growing more so it is making altcoins weaking, and moreover, there are so many altcoins on the market that are useless and can only be used to pump & dump by traders.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 12:38:34 AM
Bitcoin USD value is going up and as a result ALT/BTC pairs are lowering in price. This is all natural. I mean, just look at coinmarketcap? Coins like Ethereum are up 15% even despite this.
Activity: 392
Spanish Translator
January 08, 2018, 12:28:00 AM
The crypto market is very volatile and for this reason you can find many sick swings. A bad day is pretty standard and you shouldn´t be so mad because one happened.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
January 08, 2018, 12:24:41 AM
Well...it looks like the dumping is done, because alts are booming. That said, for future reference, think of alts and BTC as a seesaw. When BTC goes up, alts go down, when BTC goes down, the alts go up. Watch the markets, read the news, and you can double dip if you play your cards right.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 12:20:36 AM
just woke up on this massive dump !

what do you think it's causing this ? and do you think this is the best time to buy ? or it will dump even more   Shocked

It was an obvious that most of the people are dumping all of their altcoins in order to have more bitcoin if ever a hardfork happens again. We should also not ignore the fact that bitcoin also suffered from decreasing of value this month of December which is opposite to our expected output before the year of 2018. However, It is better to consider that some value of altcoins are increasing because of their investors and supporters. Taking it in a positive way will help us in order to continue dealing with crypto currency.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
January 07, 2018, 04:39:09 PM
They just cheap now, y'all should know the routine by now
Altcoins is really good, and i dont think that altcoins are dying because there are still many altcoins tha is really great on the market and for me altcoins is will bloom or will be more popular in this year 2018. And i know that altcoin can really help me to earn a lot of profit this year.

Some are cheap, others were cheap before when I was here first time two years ago even eth was under a dollar and to not mention many other alts that were under a dollar and today they cost more then 100 dollars.
Until now alts prove that can survive beside bitcoin and not just to survive, to evolve and grow stronger in price, communities and technology.
Alts are not dying, there are more and more alts. I like strong competition and with strong competition the best ones will make a difference and this alts that survive will worth a lot.
Perhaps you have misunderstood the question, because altcoyins appear to be reality very much, but not all of them have good prospects and therefore dies. The fact is that it's worth to go to the market and see that there are coins with very low rates, which did not move in price for quite a long time.

Let's see Ripple price was just .20-.30 cent when suddenly it surges ahead last year and been going up eversince. Its now worth more than $100B capitalization now. So I don't think we can't call them dying.

Another is Ethereum, also sitting on more than $100B capitalization and surpassing 4 digits mark and trading above $1000 today. Again, the future really looks bright and their a lot of leg room for this to grow this year.

Almost all altcoins are really moving very fast now so instead of seeing them as dying, instead majority of them are growing again which may push the total marketcap to $1T very soon. And remember that many investors are also enterin the picture and buying alts instead of bitcoin, specially in Asia like Japan and South Korea. So the opposite has actually happening now, they are booming and will continue to grow this 2018.
Activity: 560
January 07, 2018, 01:26:25 PM
Altcoins is really good, and i dont think that altcoins are dying because there are still many altcoins tha is really great on the market and for me altcoins is will bloom or will be more popular in this year 2018. And i know that altcoin can really help me to earn a lot of profit this year.

Some are cheap, others were cheap before when I was here first time two years ago even eth was under a dollar and to not mention many other alts that were under a dollar and today they cost more then 100 dollars.
Until now alts prove that can survive beside bitcoin and not just to survive, to evolve and grow stronger in price, communities and technology.
Alts are not dying, there are more and more alts. I like strong competition and with strong competition the best ones will make a difference and this alts that survive will worth a lot.
Perhaps you have misunderstood the question, because altcoyins appear to be reality very much, but not all of them have good prospects and therefore dies. The fact is that it's worth to go to the market and see that there are coins with very low rates, which did not move in price for quite a long time.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
January 07, 2018, 11:08:46 AM

Activity: 224
Merit: 29
January 07, 2018, 10:15:26 AM
Activity: 239
January 07, 2018, 09:45:45 AM
in my oppinion, I think people are moving their investment in altcoins like eth,ripple, ..to bitcoin, may be it's good chance to get buy some coins Smiley
Activity: 514
●●
January 07, 2018, 09:12:07 AM
One biger dump doesn't mean the altcoins are dead, don't panic. It's something we have all seen before. That is why is important to pick altcoins very carefuly. Many of them appear all the time but not all have the potential to survive and be successful.
But that is the charm of altcoin trading.

New altcoins are very much popping up but not always altcoins have good potential in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
January 07, 2018, 06:56:10 AM
One biger dump doesn't mean the altcoins are dead, don't panic. It's something we have all seen before. That is why is important to pick altcoins very carefuly. Many of them appear all the time but not all have the potential to survive and be successful.

That was right this is normal in crypto world dont be stress if you see the altcoin are in red line either this is our chance to buy more good altcoin while the price is in the dump trust the coin you invest holding is the best way you can do.
Always look for the chart and project news because news will have a big effect to the price of the coin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
January 07, 2018, 05:58:03 AM
Activity: 126
Patience and knowledge are gold.
January 07, 2018, 05:41:14 AM
Its all becaude of the bitcoin/altcoin qffecting them but you shouldnt worry its only a matter of tkme to
Make a huge step and rise again . Its just cuz bitc scks for now
Activity: 322
January 07, 2018, 02:21:47 AM

what do you think it's causing this ? and do you think this is the best time to buy ? or it will dump even more   Shocked

this is the right time to buy.
and now the altcoin price is back to normal.
congratulations to someone who has bought some altcoin at yesterday's low price.
now you can enjoy a lot of results.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
January 06, 2018, 05:00:22 AM
For now it is necessary to take advantage of the rise of bitcoin and expect it to reach its limit and then start making investments in ALT that apparently continue to decline and others have remained stable, many ALTs come with updates for next year so it would be a good long-term investment.
Even before the end of this year, some alts will still do pretty good. I do not expect the bull run to continue till the end of the year unless there is just something crazy going on, we all do not know about. Correction is already going on and we may just be around $15000 before the year runs out.

At this time of a little bit stability, alts will definitely have some time to play around before we start seeing some crazy moves from next year again.
Activity: 98
January 02, 2018, 10:14:10 AM
Well, I think the very recent example of Ripple is enough to convince us all that, no, the altcoins are not dying at all. Multiplied by 500 over the year 2017... Stay tuned...
Activity: 407
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
January 02, 2018, 10:08:45 AM
people are stop invest into bitcoin. they are know altcoin is better than bitcoin. now they will invest to altcoin. to the future
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
January 02, 2018, 10:06:44 AM

There is no dump going on. Unless you are referring to some crappy coins, not even worth mentioning. The major ones, the real ones, the solid ones are generally experiencing a value rise accompanying the rise of BTC fiat value.

I agree. Right now, many altcoin developers are pumping the value of their coins and increasing the available market cap. That is actually helping their coins recuperate from the recent negative effects brought about bitcoin's price surge last few months. I have been reading many good stuff about LTC, Waves, Dash, and other altcoins around the market, which is fairly opposite of what this post is trying to show. I think it's just market movement and good timing that you saw most altcoins going down in value. I believe it will be better.
Activity: 63
Merit: 2
January 02, 2018, 09:23:33 AM
You can look at that in crypto like this :
When bitcoin is being pumped to the roof, you will see it sucking other investors from altcoins thus making altcoins suffer and go down % for those days btc is being pumped.
Same goes when altcoins are being pumped you will see bitcoin is dying like today or the last week, it has been suffering and ripple and ethereum being pumped from the market cap , if you look at the coinmarketcap, you will see that infact we have 600billion marketcap but btc today only 38% dominant while before it was almost always above 50% making it worth more than 16k.
Pages:
Jump to: