Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins are dying !!! - page 21. (Read 3504 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
December 06, 2017, 10:33:12 PM
The cause can be accompanied by high bitcoin prices. If you want to buy altcoin, you should be able to choose which altcoin you should buy if you can not make the right choice, you will definitely regret it.
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
December 06, 2017, 10:26:49 PM
It's a bloody crazy time to be in alts.

My portfolio is (mistakenly) 100% alts, so I watch my portfolio's sat value go down and down, but the dollar value going slowly up.

I do hope alts have their time soon. Live and learn!

Good luck out there everyone.

-Knightly
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
December 06, 2017, 09:16:19 PM
why tf dont alts go up if they are all valued in satoshis. I allways hear alts go up cause value of btc goes up, so why and how tf r they goin down  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
December 06, 2017, 09:01:41 PM
Overall my blockfolio is up. That's all I look for month over month. These short term rises and drops don't mean a thing. 
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 06, 2017, 08:47:27 PM
Damn, never expected it to be this bad. I guess DIVERSIFICATION really is an important aspect of any investment. Should have saved more money kept in BTC. Oh well, i'm confident prices will stabilize soon. Bitcoin is really the king.
Activity: 224
December 06, 2017, 08:26:34 PM
just woke up on this massive dump !

what do you think it's causing this ? and do you think this is the best time to buy ? or it will dump even more   Shocked

It is because of bitcoin, bitcoin now is unstoppable. Look at the price of bitcoin now, so really hard to stop. But it is okay. Altcoins has the time, maybe next year.
Activity: 148
December 06, 2017, 07:55:44 PM
That is a normal cycle, bitcoin is surging up so the pri e of alts in term of bitcoin is going down but its equivalent is usd is still the same. It will start to grow back once bitcoin settles down again. And if it helps, eth is still growing, so stable coins adopt quickly to the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 234
Merit: 25
December 06, 2017, 07:53:37 PM
the market is very good to buy
Activity: 276
Merit: 48
December 06, 2017, 07:46:46 PM
I would not call this a dump. If you look at the history of coins, you can quickly see that the trend cycles. The cycle simply oscillates between mostly increasing to mostly decreasing. Generally, if you look at all of an exchanges cryptocurrencies and sort them by most profitable to least profitable, you can place a pivot at the 0% mark. This pivot point will cycle from mostly positive to mostly negative ever so often. It's nothing to panic about, but it can be used as a trading tool if you know how to use it.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
December 06, 2017, 06:37:21 PM
This is happening all the time when Bitcoin is setting a new all time high, it’s a high risk to trade any altcoin paired with Bitcoin. By this reason I started trading altcoins paired with usd(t) and patience is the key to success.

Indeed, but that can not be considered as a dump. I would say it's a side effect of the BTC/Altcoin pairing and it is not affecting all altcoins in the same manner.
Activity: 560
Merit: 269
December 06, 2017, 06:36:31 PM
Expect more dumping in the following days because Bitcoin is sucking most of the volume in the altcoin markets and also there are hardforks to be followed so expect the altcoin market to bleed. I lose huge amount from the dump. My trades failing. That fine with me. Anyway, altcoin are getting more cheaper. So i take it in a positive way. Some altcoins are pumping because of good updates. Like IOTA. Iota is pumping for days now because of huge announcement. But it's now going to a retrace.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
December 06, 2017, 06:23:41 PM
This is happening all the time when Bitcoin is setting a new all time high, it’s a high risk to trade any altcoin paired with Bitcoin. By this reason I started trading altcoins paired with usd(t) and patience is the key to success.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
December 06, 2017, 06:06:00 PM

what do you think it's causing this ? and do you think this is the best time to buy ? or it will dump even more   Shocked

There is no dump going on. Unless you are referring to some crappy coins, not even worth mentioning. The major ones, the real ones, the solid ones are generally experiencing a value rise accompanying the rise of BTC fiat value.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
December 06, 2017, 04:59:18 PM
What dump are you talking about? Are you talking about the alt/btc ratio or just the value in dollars?

Because  the value in fiat has been rising for almost all the altcoins that are now listed on the market.

And the value in btc ratio has been going down for a while, ethereum was more than 0.12 in July, and now it is just 0.03 each one of them, more than 400% of decrease in just a few months.

But the price is still going up, only that it is not following the bitcoin price pattern.

EDIT: Your image link is broken.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 04:39:26 PM

Pages:
Jump to: