Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins are dying - page 12. (Read 5529 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 05:59:29 AM
Well the crypto market is very down and that is why most altcoins are very low in value at the moment but i am sure when the crypto market rises along side with the bull run of bitcoin the potential altcoins will rise along with it.

Indeed, most altcoin in market in few months ago drop the price. But i think its good invest in altcoin because when market recovery, altcoin with working product will increase the price againts bitcoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
October 06, 2018, 05:41:03 AM
Altcoins do not die, the cryptocurrency market went down and they also fell in price. However, this does not affect the projects themselves. They continue to develop and when the market starts to recover, they will again grow in value.
Altcoins form the basis of cryptocurrency and, in general, are very useful for a person from a practical point of view.
Activity: 434
October 05, 2018, 05:16:23 PM
Well the crypto market is very down and that is why most altcoins are very low in value at the moment but i am sure when the crypto market rises along side with the bull run of bitcoin the potential altcoins will rise along with it.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 05:12:48 PM
Don't be afraid buddy. Instead try to grab more of the coins you believe in, provided you still have funds. Make sure to spread your asset wide for safety reasons.
Activity: 273
October 05, 2018, 04:43:38 PM
Altcoins as of this moment are still worth it and still surviving.In this situation we are needing our patience so that we are not loosing hope.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
October 05, 2018, 04:30:48 PM
i learned from a big mistake , in my early days in crypto i lost confidence in a coin simply because it didnt move up in price , it dropped , and didnt do anything for months , BIG MISTAKE , hodl wait and see

It is just the first axiomatic rule of trading. If you bought then price will decline, if you sold - price will go higher  Grin
Activity: 115
October 05, 2018, 12:31:16 PM
what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry
never be afraid to trade in altcoins, why?
The increase and decrease will all occur, only we continue to be patient and wait for prices to rise then we sell.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 12:16:59 PM
i learned from a big mistake , in my early days in crypto i lost confidence in a coin simply because it didnt move up in price , it dropped , and didnt do anything for months , BIG MISTAKE , hodl wait and see
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 12:11:32 PM
what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry

This year was very difficult for alternative currencies. We observed a fall for a long eight months. But I do not think that this situation will drag on for several years. Already we see interesting events that give hope for growth in the near future.
Activity: 310
October 05, 2018, 12:02:59 PM
dont worry bout altcoin price, if you hold altcoin which has good and real project. that coin never hits zero
but if you hold the shitcoin, you should beware. sell it immediately
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
October 05, 2018, 11:51:09 AM
haha it is temporarily dead because of bear market, but it will be fine again soon, now is a good time to collect more altcoin and wait to sell Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 11:50:32 AM
The altcoin aint dying, this kind of investment is for a long run investment you can make a big money in it on a future time. The only thing is dying  are those people afraid of dying.
Activity: 432
October 05, 2018, 11:47:46 AM
I do not know which coins you think are dying. We are in a bear market and all coins are struggling. That is no where closer to dying. Many altcoins are built on fantastic ideas and will really stand. Many others are dying anyway
Activity: 235
October 05, 2018, 11:44:34 AM

There are still a lot of investors holding their coins and even buying more. I think there are even a lot more holders than seller, and in this drop of prices in the market, many are taking advantage and buying more. So dont be afraid, the market will still go green.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
October 05, 2018, 11:42:36 AM
If you are afraid of something that you want to invest in. It is better to stay away. If you are afraid that means you don't really believe in what you are investing and not really well versed with the fundamentals. Unless you understand the fundamentals of the asset you are investing in, there is a big chance that you will panic sell during bear and FOMO during bull. You won't be able to get profits this way.

For your question, most of the altcoins are garbage and not at all worth investing. They have a lifetime of a year or so. 95% is shit. So, choosing a coin that is worth investing is altogether a big task. But if done wisely, there is huge ROI waiting for you in a year or so.
Activity: 116
October 05, 2018, 11:39:31 AM
i do not believe that .Alt coins are not dying,the things dying is shitcoins.They will be disappeared soon but real alt coins will survive.i do not fear to invest in real altcoin ,even with this kinda market condition.
Activity: 168
October 05, 2018, 11:22:15 AM
Personally, I think this is all temporary. Stop the panic and wait for the recovery of the market, everything will soon grow Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
October 05, 2018, 11:17:56 AM

in my opinion the altcoin is dying because the roadmap itself is not going well, for example the project has good progress or it works real it will fix the price of the token by itself
Activity: 668
DogData
October 05, 2018, 11:13:42 AM
I love altcoins. In my opinion, investing in altcoins is the right decision. But during a falling market it is better to invest in bitcoin.

indeed the situation of altcoin is currently deteriorating. but we also have to respect the altcoin struggle too. because altcoin also goes through difficult times now. although difficult times occur but we still have to believe that the altcoin is a decision that is quite appropriate for investment, but investment in altcoin, we need to be careful.
Activity: 238
October 05, 2018, 11:00:34 AM
I love altcoins. In my opinion, investing in altcoins is the right decision. But during a falling market it is better to invest in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: