Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins are dying - page 10. (Read 5529 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 01:07:53 PM
what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry

Top-20 altcoins seem as safe long term investment for me. As for other projects, they just did not manage to pass the pressure test of the market, so there is nothing strange.
Activity: 336
October 12, 2018, 11:32:59 AM
Try to develop in the direction of bounty and airdrop. Because he himself began to invest in altcoins and cryptocurrency as a whole. But now this field is more interesting.
Activity: 336
October 12, 2018, 11:17:15 AM
it is a bearish market, we should sell our coins before losing so much money
if you are late to sell, i suggest to be patience to wait
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 12, 2018, 10:52:34 AM
what do you think about altcoin,do you think is the time to buy? am afraid because all my money is heading to zero.. Angry Angry

This question will always be relevant. The market is very cyclical and after each growth there will be a fall. There will always be a good time to buy and not a very good one. As we can see, the market has been falling for 8 months already and it is unknown how long this situation will continue.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 10:45:30 AM
According to forecasts of various "GURU" in the near future on the market there will be a global pump. so it's time to buy more.
Activity: 164
October 12, 2018, 10:43:08 AM

Now is the time to buy altcoins. Prices are already at the bottom.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 08:41:26 AM
Now very good prices for the purchase of altokines. I think that you can safely buy 50 percent of your deposit now
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 08:41:15 AM
The price of most of the altcoins falls down. The price of some altcoins is rising. It is not surprising that there is price change and volatility in the crypto market. Now we're in correction. We will see the future of the rapid rise period.

Nevertheless, the price of most altcoins will not be restored to their previous values, and this is normal, there are too many bad projects on the market that have long been closed.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
October 12, 2018, 08:39:26 AM
One way or another, the cryptocurrency will grow, so it seems to me that you need to use such drops and buy the coins that you see as the most promising!
Activity: 251
October 12, 2018, 08:36:24 AM
The price of most of the altcoins falls down. The price of some altcoins is rising. It is not surprising that there is price change and volatility in the crypto market. Now we're in correction. We will see the future of the rapid rise period.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
October 12, 2018, 07:12:16 AM
Some ICO depends on what the market condition if it is down they need to enter in the right time for the sake of their investors. For the long period of time the team behind the ico wants their project to promote first to bring more hype.

Remember that if bitcoin is down, other alts will going down too.
Activity: 168
October 12, 2018, 05:42:29 AM
I heard about such predictions. But while not taking too close. After all, I believe that the alternative cryptocurrency only complements the general fund. And does not carry a negative and harm.
Activity: 350
October 12, 2018, 05:41:07 AM
I believe that altcoins are not extinct and now it's time to buy it , because in the future the market will start to grow up and many participants will increase their investments.
Activity: 658
October 12, 2018, 05:01:43 AM
Altcoin will do well when we have stable and growing market. Cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable and some coin are having low liquidity.  The long term investors are buying good quality coin at cheap price and I think market will stabilize later!
Activity: 367
October 12, 2018, 04:50:34 AM
in my opinion when we want to invest in Altcoin first study the project and see rank in the crypto market, because this is needed as a reference for you to invest. even though altcoin is not showing good things, but for me this is a crypto world we cannot predict with certainty the rise of certain altcoins, it all depends on the interests and money of investors to invest in the altcoin.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 04:45:10 AM
REAL capitulation has been happening over the last 9 months. The weak hands have mostly left the market at this point and the remainder are not willing to sell their Bitcoin for less than $6,000 (or very close to it). We have very clearly established that as a new bottom after multiple retests and bounces off it. We are simply waiting for an influx of new buyers and new money at this point, which could happen anytime between now and the next halvening in Spring 2020.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
October 12, 2018, 04:35:54 AM
Altcoin is indeed red, but I think this is normal because the lowest prices last year were not repeated and this year even though it was red but it was still good and still small. Waiting for one chance to turn back and increase.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
October 12, 2018, 04:35:24 AM
No, not really. Altcoins are in the correction process now, so the drop of the coins shall definitely pass. And yes, I think that it is most likely a good time to buy now while the prices are down. The market will soon to make its recovery and increase the value of the coins again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 04:30:45 AM

I do not think that popular and reliable altcoins will die in the foreseeable future. Of course, now the positions of many coins have deteriorated significantly. But I continue to believe in the excellent potential of the market. The best altcoins will survive in any case and will actively develop, from next year I expect the growth of their prices.
in my opinion, because there are now many people waiting for altcoin prices to stabilize, but from the beginning of last year until now the price of altcoin has not yet stabilized and the price of altcoin has worsened, there are still many people who believe that the market price will return stable and profitable again
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
October 12, 2018, 04:21:03 AM
Sooner we get to REAL capitulation, the sooner this shit recovers - rather it happen the next month then the next year.
Pages:
Jump to: