Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins for 2-3 years holding! - page 80. (Read 150577 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 12:10:09 PM
For such a period, almost any crypto-currency
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
February 04, 2018, 02:13:29 PM
Look for coins with price 1 -5 usd at now and good history of price, and you rewarded how monero owners
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 02:12:08 PM
Well, wanted to say STRAT and OMG, but those two killed me the last two weeks. I still believe they are good, just bad timing.  ETH, NEO and BTC are no brainers 
Activity: 182
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
February 04, 2018, 02:09:25 PM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?

Investing and holding Top Altcoins are better than new Altcoins today because these Top Altcoins had already proven that they are worth more of investments and will soon surge their price - double or triple.
2 to 3 years they will make you millionaire because Cryptocurrency investment will stand off and will make the world a better place because we all have financial freedom.
I'm seeing my Ripple, Stellar, Tron, Verge, Reddcoin and DogeCoin will turn into hundred of thousands of dollars after a year or two.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 02:01:14 PM
Wait, when its alternate crypto currency will release Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, here they can wait for a very long time and invest in the long-term period
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
February 04, 2018, 01:59:21 PM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?

Is the altcoins have the great project for the future? IF that so i will say to hold. but on the token, you said i am just going with NEO,nothing more.
i would rather go to atlant and some utrust as they are good on the project.
why? atlant is great when it comes to real estate while utrust will get on the way of PayPal and they will be better than PayPal. PROMISE!
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 01:44:10 PM
Just hold BTC and ETH for the long term > 3 years and alter coins for the short term. I like OMG, but I think it's something for a year, as this is the one to go with the next stage of Ethereum/Plasma rollout. But Ethereum will move on, new products will come up and new coins will come too. Eventually value are added to the main chain, which is ethererum for smart contract and BTC for value storage.

That's wise to do because holding your altcoin in that long it possible to your coins to grow more and possible to rise its value, so i suggest to keep holding, because someday you will gain your patient for waiting. Anyway I also suggest to you to do bounty campaign to get more earning atleast you can have money while holding your altcoin.
Activity: 429
February 04, 2018, 01:36:47 PM
I hold eth, waves, wings and gup. Wings is good way to make money just making different forecasts. So... easy win anyway, even if you make bad forecast.
Activity: 75
Merit: 3
February 04, 2018, 01:32:19 PM
i think you should split your money BTC ETH and 1 or 2 altcoins. and i recommend DOVU. very promisin project.you can check them by their social media accounts
Activity: 126
February 04, 2018, 01:21:09 PM

In my opinion, ethereum has a really great potential and it might bring really good profits in the future by investing now, but of course, nothing in obvious about the future of the cryptocurrencies. Also I think, you can maybe consider about stellar, litecoin and IOTA.
Activity: 24
February 04, 2018, 11:51:41 AM
Quantstamp has a bright future!
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 11:24:16 AM
NEO a good coin and the price of it will rise soon.
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
February 04, 2018, 11:02:11 AM
2-3 years is a very long time. It will be useful to look again after waiting 1 year

2 years is indeed a very long time but if you're optimistic about your investments then you'll be lucky because those coins that you're invested last year or this year will be doubled or tripled after a year. And sometimes the price increase will become up to times 10.
Investing Cryptocurrency is the best option of investments rather than investing or saving your money into banks because although Cryptocurrency is volatile but the return of investments is always high especially for long-term.
Activity: 350
February 04, 2018, 10:58:10 AM
If you are planning to hold a coin for 2-3 years then there are many amazing coins available in this market for long-term purpose but if you are planning to hold that long I will recommend you to research yourself about all the coin and after that decide which of them you want to hold for long term. It is the best way according to me because personal research will provide the best result the ones I am planning to hold for the long term are.

1. ETH
2. ADA
3. IOTA
4. ETC
5. NEO

There are much more also but these are my favorites.
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
February 04, 2018, 10:57:46 AM
Top Altcoins are the best coins for long-term or one to two years of holding.
I am holding Ripple, Verge, Tron, Stellar, SiaCoin, ReddCoin and Dogecoin.
These coins are low valued coins that most of them are below dollar value so if you're going to invest today then it's not too late and you could get a lot of coins out of your investments.
The reason why we also invest for long term because these coins' prices are increasing every other weeks or months.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
February 04, 2018, 10:53:52 AM
with the work on early moderation as managing details with evaluation, investors to goes as running with confidence to put of unit with investment as extending schemes to meet of the further session on terms as working with the jobs on investment.

f69
Activity: 175
February 04, 2018, 09:06:55 AM
I suggest deeponion because has great potential for the future and at the moment the price is low
Activity: 308
February 04, 2018, 08:48:24 AM
i would suggest try ETH and LTC, they are also one of the most stable coins in the cryptomarket and their price is still keeps on increasing.
Activity: 124
Merit: 11
February 04, 2018, 03:24:40 AM
The best altcoin to hold in the next 2 to 3 year is waves. Because waves has also a smart contract and built in exchanger like etherdelta on ethereum. It means waves platform is all set. If you take a look on coinmarketcap the value of waves is very cheap now. Last year the value of ethereum is very cheap also and they have also almost the same supply. This is only my opinion regarding the best to hold for years.
Activity: 154
February 04, 2018, 02:21:16 AM
2-3 years is a very long time. It will be useful to look again after waiting 1 year
Pages:
Jump to: